+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Lopwk

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Guys got a ghost update today .

Status change to
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Earlier it was " Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check ( Was there since March 1st when my Eligibility was passed )

What do you guys think about it ? how much more time ?
Eligibility passed 03/01/22
Meds Passed Nov 12th 2021
Aor Aug 19th 2021
BCPNP , PNP candidate , started Outland changed to Inland on WP since Nov 2021
Etobicoke Office
I got the same ghost update on May 10. Do you receive portal email yet?

Tintuluka

Jun 2, 2022
Actually, I received my AOR for EE-PNP on 25th Nov 21 (I am an inland applicant working in Canada on PGWP)
Medical approved on 21st Dec 21
Biometric did earlier
No further updates.
My medical is going to be expired on the first of July 2022. Do I need to take medical again?or Will they ask again? I followed up with MP and raised a couple of webform-no responses. Any response will be appreciated. Thank you

AMberWorld

Dec 3, 2020
I received my AOR for EE-PNP on 25th Nov 21 (I am an inland applicant working in Canada on PGWP)
Biometric did earlier
No further updates.
My medical is going to be expired on the first of July 2022. Do I need to take medical again? or Will they ask again? I followed up with MP and raised a couple of webform-no responses. Any response will be appreciated. Thank you
don't do upfront medicals anymore, it takes time to link that up with a file, only do it medically if IRCC sends you a request. Most clinics are also not accepting any appointments for upfront medicals anymore. I would say save your money and time. IRCC has tons of backlogs of medicals to process if they haven't requested they will never link your medicals to file so it better just wait until they request a new medical exam

Twinkle2500

Aug 20, 2021
don't do upfront medicals anymore, it takes time to link that up with a file, only do it medically if IRCC sends you a request. Most clinics are also not accepting any appointments for upfront medicals anymore. I would say save your money and time. IRCC has tons of backlogs of medicals to process if they haven't requested they will never link your medicals to file so it better just wait until they request a new medical exam
Agreed, they did this to my medicals and file as well. @Tintuluka just wait for them to request it. I did my upfront in Nov 2021 and they are still not updated on my file.

ee_nougat

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Actually, I received my AOR for EE-PNP on 25th Nov 21 (I am an inland applicant working in Canada on PGWP)
Biometric did earlier
No further updates.
My medical is going to be expired on the first of July 2022. Do I need to take medical again?or Will they ask again? I followed up with MP and raised a couple of webform-no responses. Any response will be appreciated. Thank you
Are you sure about that? From my GCMS notes, the 1 year validity period starts from when they approved your medical exam, not when you took it, which means your approval is good until 20 Dec 2022.

Last edited:

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Biometric did earlier
No further updates.
I think you need to double check with medicals, they are for one year.So you did on dec 21, right. I think you still have them valid. I did on 28 Dec and got them approved on 13 Jan. Which VO are you in?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello Everyone, I am on a pgwp, I recently got approved for BC PNP , now when i do my express entry application do i need to show proof of funds or not?I do have a full time permanent job, based on which i got BC PNP, but it's not lmia supported, Any help will be much appreciated
No you dont until amd and unless you have valid job offer and applying under CEC ( refrence IRCC website). I am pretty sure you would have got an update in express entry proof of funds subject line email from IRCC ( everyone appying or applied for immigration got that) has got a link to look for the same.

Gudon2021

Oct 14, 2021
Will this be your third time submitting a medical exam?
Thanks a lot for your reply and wishing me a good luck! It was my second medical examination. I took the first medical exam back in March 2020.

I have a good news to share! I have received an email from IRCC this morning that my PR application has been approved! I am so glad that the long waiting has now come to an end. I wish everyone here the best of luck!

Gudon2021

Oct 14, 2021
I also got my medical check passed again on last thursday. I am wondering what does it meant to be.
I think it is a good sign. My portal says that I passed medical exam as of June 11, and I received an email this morning that my PR application has been approved. I hope you hear a good news from IRCC soon. Good luck!

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Thanks a lot for your reply and wishing me a good luck! It was my second medical examination. I took the first medical exam back in March 2020.

I have a good news to share! I have received an email from IRCC this morning that my PR application has been approved! I am so glad that the long waiting has now come to an end. I wish everyone here the best of luck!
Oh Thanks God! That's great news. Congratulations! I am very happy for you! So now one 2020 is down :)!

Reactions: Gudon2021

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
July 2019
In the process of mandamus
Oh no July 2019! I did not know PNP inlands had to wait that long! Next month it will be 3 years! I am sure after mandamus they should take your application seriously! Can you please, let us know about your mandamus process? When did you applied no need for exact dates, but just overall how long you are waiting for that process? I really hope that you will get positive decisions soon.

whyeff

Aug 10, 2019
Oh no July 2019! I did not know PNP inlands had to wait that long! Next month it will be 3 years! I am sure after mandamus they should take your application seriously! Can you please, let us know about your mandamus process? When did you applied no need for exact dates, but just overall how long you are waiting for that process? I really hope that you will get positive decisions soon.
It will soon be one month since I commenced the mandamus process

Reactions: shank15

Jaspreet2196

Star Member
May 6, 2018
Hello Guys, I am an inland PNP applicant. Applied my PR on 2nd May and currently I see no updates on the application. No medical update, not even biometrics are being updated. Anyone knows how long is the processing period nowadays?
Thanks.