+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Prag123

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Hi I got PNP nomination ( EE skilled trade inland candidate) ....now I receive ITA for PR .....Do I have to show proof of fund? or My job letter enough?

ee_nougat

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Hi I got PNP nomination ( EE skilled trade inland candidate) ....now I receive ITA for PR .....Do I have to show proof of fund? or My job letter enough?
You need both. Your proof of funds indicates that if you lost your job, you would have sufficient cash to support yourself for some time, while the job letter satisfies any job offer or work experience requirements.

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Portal email arrived this morning. Medicals were extended last Friday, 19 August. That's 13 months and 12 days for anyone counting :)

Good luck everyone!
Congrats! My medical was also extended on August 25, 2022. I really hope something comes out, soon. Otherwise, it looks like I am the only one left here from COVID blamed delayed batch! :)

whyeff

Aug 10, 2019
Congrats! My medical was also extended on August 25, 2022. I really hope something comes out, soon. Otherwise, it looks like I am the only one left here from COVID blamed delayed batch! :)
My medicals were also extended on the same day, and my AOR is July 2019

Reactions: Mek22

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
The first time was in May 2021
So this is the second time? Did you try to involve immigration lawyers or MP? Why your process is taking over 3 years now? Is there any missing documents or dependents from outside of Canada? Do you know which office is reviewing your application now? Such a long wait is unacceptable! I am really sorry to hear this!

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Does anyone have any news? I have none! I ordered GSCM notes back on May 28, 2022 and nothing yet. Contacted the local MP again, but no help. How are things going for you?

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hi Everyone! Today I got a letter from IRCC for Procedural Fairness Request- Proof of Funds even though I was working in a Class B occupation at the time of my PR application in a Canadian Company and I provided all supporting documents. They still considered that I did not have a valid job offer at the time of application and requested to provide proof of funds. I am wondering if anybody had a similar situation. Will it be sufficient just to show my current bank statements with the last 6 months' transactions? I would appreciate your suggestions or recommendations. I would also appreciate your help/comments @legalfalcon with the matter.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Everyone! Today I got a letter from IRCC for Procedural Fairness Request- Proof of Funds even though I was working in a Class B occupation at the time of my PR application in a Canadian Company and I provided all supporting documents. They still considered that I did not have a valid job offer at the time of application and requested to provide proof of funds. I am wondering if anybody had a similar situation. Will it be sufficient just to show my current bank statements with the last 6 months' transactions? I would appreciate your suggestions or recommendations. I would also appreciate your help/comments @legalfalcon with the matter.
PoF should be very simple. Your employment letter, pay stubs, tax filings etc, or any other similar document can go towards meeting the PoF.