+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland PNP applicants - No movement in application.

Gudon2021

Oct 14, 2021
I m still waiting AOR Feb 2020. Its so annoying how they have not touched my file since July 2020.
I feel you too... My AOR is MAR 2020, and I am a single applicant. I don't know why the process is taking so long as there is not that much to check about my application in my opinion. It is indeed a nightmare.

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
I feel you too... My AOR is MAR 2020, and I am a single applicant. I don't know why the process is taking so long as there is not that much to check about my application in my opinion. It is indeed a nightmare.
Oh sorry to hear this. Can you please, let us know in case anything that you suspect holding up your application. Also, have you received any notes? Did you approach any MP? Do you know which office is processing your application? Can you please also share which province is your PNP?

Reactions: Gudon2021

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
So sorry to hear 2020 applicants are still waiting. IRCC is really a nightmare
Hi Princess good to see you back. Yes, as you can see we are still waiting indeed this is tough, but what can we do now. We are thankful to God that our and our family's health is good. I am sure few more patience and we will overcome this. Hopefully, everyone here will receive their PRs soon. I am praying to God for everyone here so that He will help us all to overcome this. He is the Master, Sustainer, and Owner of everything and indeed we belong to Him! Have a nice long weekend everyone! :)

NorthH

Feb 9, 2022
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Single Applicant--got the PR EMAIL. 12th Feb 2021 BC PNP TECH applicant (PGWP). Got medical status change on May 03...and on 17th May when I try to login it ask for update email and which I did. and on 20th got PR email.

Reactions: Mek22

Gudon2021

Oct 14, 2021
Oh sorry to hear this. Can you please, let us know in case anything that you suspect holding up your application. Also, have you received any notes? Did you approach any MP? Do you know which office is processing your application? Can you please also share which province is your PNP?
Thank you for your kind words! If I interpret my GCMS notes correctly, my application seems to be stuck at biometrics review. I can’t think of any reason that would hold up my application.
I approached a local MP in March 2022, and they have been helping me by talking with an immigration agent, etc., which I really appreciate. I am aware that they can’t help expedite the PR application process but having someone to talk to about my application instead of being alone is a huge comfort itself. I also appreciate people on this forum supporting each other!
I applied for BC PNP, and the primary and secondary office handling my application is the Centralized Intake Office and CPC-Ottawa according to the GCMS notes that I have.

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Thank you for your kind words! If I interpret my GCMS notes correctly, my application seems to be stuck at biometrics review. I can’t think of any reason that would hold up my application.
I approached a local MP in March 2022, and they have been helping me by talking with an immigration agent, etc., which I really appreciate. I am aware that they can’t help expedite the PR application process but having someone to talk to about my application instead of being alone is a huge comfort itself. I also appreciate people on this forum supporting each other!
I applied for BC PNP, and the primary and secondary office handling my application is the Centralized Intake Office and CPC-Ottawa according to the GCMS notes that I have.
Wow that's kind of interesting your application being stuck at biometrics review for such a long time. I don't think this is acceptable. I noticed among all other provinces BCPNP is the slowest. I have no clue why they are keeping things especially slow for BCPNP applicants. I have an assumption that BC invites more than they require so some people are kept intentionally on the waiting list. I think they might have some sort of internal agreement between IRCC. I noticed that most people with wait times over 12 months 80% are with BCPNP. This is what it says about CPC-Ottawa:

CPC in Ottawa
The case processing centre office in Ottawa (CPC-O) processes:
  • visitor visa (temporary resident visa) applications from within Canada for applicants with valid status (students or temporary foreign workers only).
  • permanent resident visa applications from the United States and Canada, after they have been received and deemed complete by CPC-M or CIO-S.
It looks like your office is specifically works on inland applications and could be finalizing office after a preliminary check from other offices. Your application could be in the final stages. Did you try to phone IRCC and ask for the latest updates? One thing I noticed the more you contact IRCC from different places so more chance they might take a look at your application. Since you application is way overdue with any deadlines. I think you should constantly check on with them! I do not think it could hurt your case. Good Luck and keep us posted with your progress!

Reactions: Gudon2021

wiwang

Jan 9, 2022
Just to let everyone know I see there are only 3 people left from 2020, who are still waiting for their decisions. It looks like things should pick up in June and July right before the announcement of the CEC restart. The end of June should be very critical for IRCC this is the end of the 2nd quarter and they have to show that wait times are indeed falling. IRCC will need to justify all the additional funding that it received. Based on my assessment especially 2020 applications and most of AOR Jan-Jun 2021 applicants should get some changes. It is critical to provide all clarification documents on time with full relevancy and accuracy. Always feel free to share or consult any requested clarification documents. This way we can help each other. Hopefully, by the end of June, most of us will receive long awaited and well-deserved PRs. May God help all of us to get our PRs soon and reward our patience.
thank you for these helpful suggestions, do you have any suggestion about waiting for security check? it is been in process for 2-3 months

Gudon2021

Oct 14, 2021
Wow that's kind of interesting your application being stuck at biometrics review for such a long time. I don't think this is acceptable. I noticed among all other provinces BCPNP is the slowest. I have no clue why they are keeping things especially slow for BCPNP applicants. I have an assumption that BC invites more than they require so some people are kept intentionally on the waiting list. I think they might have some sort of internal agreement between IRCC. I noticed that most people with wait times over 12 months 80% are with BCPNP. This is what it says about CPC-Ottawa:

CPC in Ottawa
The case processing centre office in Ottawa (CPC-O) processes:
  • visitor visa (temporary resident visa) applications from within Canada for applicants with valid status (students or temporary foreign workers only).
  • permanent resident visa applications from the United States and Canada, after they have been received and deemed complete by CPC-M or CIO-S.
It looks like your office is specifically works on inland applications and could be finalizing office after a preliminary check from other offices. Your application could be in the final stages. Did you try to phone IRCC and ask for the latest updates? One thing I noticed the more you contact IRCC from different places so more chance they might take a look at your application. Since you application is way overdue with any deadlines. I think you should constantly check on with them! I do not think it could hurt your case. Good Luck and keep us posted with your progress!
Thank you for so much! I tried to phone IRCC 2 months ago, but I couldn’t get hold of an agent as the automatic system kept cutting me off due to a high volume of calls. Sadly, I don’t have a luxury to sit down for several hours to keep trying calling them during my work hours.:( Also, my last experience with speaking an agent was not so great. She basically told me that my inquiry (asking status of my application) is not in their “priority” list of inquiries they were handling and there was not much that she could tell me other than what’s shown on the IRCC portal.
Surprisingly, I’ve got a message on the portal yesterday that I need to submit a medical exam result (the one I submitted must have been expired). I hope it’s a sign of my file moving forward!

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Thank you for so much! I tried to phone IRCC 2 months ago, but I couldn’t get hold of an agent as the automatic system kept cutting me off due to a high volume of calls. Sadly, I don’t have a luxury to sit down for several hours to keep trying calling them during my work hours.:( Also, my last experience with speaking an agent was not so great. She basically told me that my inquiry (asking status of my application) is not in their “priority” list of inquiries they were handling and there was not much that she could tell me other than what’s shown on the IRCC portal.
Surprisingly, I’ve got a message on the portal yesterday that I need to submit a medical exam result (the one I submitted must have been expired). I hope it’s a sign of my file moving forward!
Will this be your third time submitting a medical exam?

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
thank you for these helpful suggestions, do you have any suggestion about waiting for security check? it is been in process for 2-3 months
Unfortunately, there is no consistency with the security checks. One thing is obvious if you answered yes in the application to those background questions then it most likely it will take longer than usual. Additionally, if you are coming from a country that does not have established diplomatic or security communications with Canada then it might take longer than usual. I know few people who were from countries where there were no Canadian Embassies. Their background and criminality checks took much longer. This process is very hard to predict. You just make sure that you provided all Police Certificates in a timely manner! Good luck!

Lopwk

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
I also got my medical check passed again on last thursday. I am wondering what does it meant to be.

Alaa Afifah

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Hi
When IRCC ask for additional documents request does that means eligibility started?

Because i have submitted my ADR 70 days ago yet the ircc agent and gcms notes and the MP still telling me that eligibility has not started yet, or is is the officer is not updating the status?

I'm very confused, can someone please elaborate on that ?

I'm pnp inland AOR June 30th 2021

Thank you!