+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamason cannot call them until jan 4th. if nothing happens. as we have statutory holidays coming.

m_m_h

Star Member
Oct 26, 2011
Calgary - Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
29-08-2015
IELTS Request
7.5 band
Med's Done....
20-08-2015
Hi all, It appears that some FSW outland who got AOR in sep / oct received their PPR. then why are they not processing July / Aug batch? I hope we all hear something good real soon.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-october-lets-get-together-t354898.1230.html

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
m_m_h said:
Hi all, It appears that some FSW outland who got AOR in sep / oct received their PPR. then why are they not processing July / Aug batch? I hope we all hear something good real soon.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-october-lets-get-together-t354898.1230.html
I believe those were processed by local VO, not Ottawa.

m_m_h

Star Member
Oct 26, 2011
Calgary - Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
29-08-2015
IELTS Request
7.5 band
Med's Done....
20-08-2015
I have this one question. For an FSW-inland applicant, upon receiving a PPR if a person is not in Canada for a couple of months. Is it possible to send the passport to Canadian embassy in the native country? and also is it a good idea to do so? ::)

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m_m_h said:
I have this one question. For an FSW-inland applicant, upon receiving a PPR if a person is not in Canada for a couple of months. Is it possible to send the passport to Canadian embassy in the native country? and also is it a good idea to do so? ::)
Yes you can do that.
You have to request change of visa office

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Myselfarchitect said:
Can you add me into the excel? My signature is my timeline
Updated..

saahil88

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-10-2015
Med's Done....
17-01-2016
Passport Req..
21-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2016
Hi Jamason,

Can you please add me to the list as well?

Thanks!

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
I did my landing last night in Coutts! It was amazingly fast, between US and Canadian border I spent around 20 minutes!
No questions asked, only 3 questions from the form, - criminal offenses in the past, dependents and am I doing landing by myself.
When I offered the officer my bank statements, he said, - I don't need it from you.
Nice feeling to wake up to the PR! Will have to change my SSN and Medical today-tomorrow.
Very excited! Got the best present from CIC Canada on Christmas!
All the best with your applications, guys! Hold on there, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel! And it is not always the one of oncoming train! ;D ;D ;D
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Nat, FSW Inland, AOR 4 August-PR landed 15 December.

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
I have updated Tuskers, Saahil88.

Congraluations Nat29.

waiting5months

Nov 25, 2015
AOR June 13
FSW with LIMA
Called CIC twice yesterday, and once today!
Talked to 3 different agents, everyone says everything looks great, and no additional documents are required at this moment from. Medical, Criminal passed, application is on the final review stage now, should be hear from CIC soon etc.

But the agent I have spoke with today, said, "if you don't hear us before May 2 2016 then give us a call." She said this is the maximum processing time for express entry.

I asked what about 6 months processing time, she said it's just for most cases, not every case.

So I don't know what to say after all, I might be the last one who hasn't received the PPR of June applicants.

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
waiting5months said:
AOR June 13
FSW with LIMA
Talked to 3 different agents, everyone says everything looks great, and no additional documents are required at this moment from. Medical, Criminal passed, application is on the final review stage now, should be hear from CIC soon etc.

But the agent I have spoke with today, said, "if you don't hear us before May 2 2016 then give us a call." She said this is the maximum processing time for express entry.

I asked what about 6 months processing time, she said it's just for most cases, not every case.

So I don't know what to say after all, I might be the last one who hasn't received the PPR of June applicants.
Damn May 2nd !! that date seems like out of no where , did you ask why that date ?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting5months said:
AOR June 13
FSW with LIMA

this is ridiculous... next time if someone says this date then tell him let me know where you are. i will kick on your face... dont give wrong info.... 6 months is maximum if everything is ok on the file. if it goes above then something is wrong.

so order gcms notes and email your MP and let him or her know about this non-sense reply.... and tell the MP to answer me asap on my issue.

mmiirr168

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
ntwkengg said:
this is ridiculous... next time if someone says this date then tell him let me know where you are. i will kick on your face... dont give wrong info.... 6 months is maximum if everything is ok on the file. if it goes above then something is wrong.

so order gcms notes and email your MP and let him or her know about this non-sense reply.... and tell the MP to answer me asap on my issue.

call centre agent from CIC is so unreliable. I called them last week to ask whether ppl from July can expect something by the end of the year. The guy on the other side of the phone just said he had no idea. And when I asked him if my app go over 6 months what should I do. Again he said he was not sure about the processing time. Still same answer, "call back after 6 months". :( :( :(

And I remember someone from other threads who applied around July - August called cic once and they told them PPR could be expected by the end of the year. Agents seems to give random answers. I wish they can be better trained.

Praying so hard every day for all of us (July & August ppl) to hear some good news soon.