AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Congrats to everyone who have received their PPR on Dec 11 batch. I think mostly the remainder of June applicants got their PPR. I have updated the sheet.

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
dukhi said:
so here is an update,
I called cic, at the beginning agent said 6 months means nothing...she said ill still check for you..When she checked she said my application has been finalized and the email was sent on 11th December...Email address on my file is of my lawyer (I changed email address via mycic but it still they have the old one on there file)..I told her if you could update email address on the file she said i cant you should do it via mycic but i told her i have already done that one month ago...she didnt have anything to say after that

my lawyer havent contacted me yet waiting for him now...but i am confused as my online account shows nothing its the same background check in progress..Is it possible they have just sent an email and not updated on mycic anything...doesnt make sense to me...I am more confused now...ill try calling them again in morning lets see
Congrats.

Get your lawyer to forward the PPR to you, then forward the mail to ottawa (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca) with a request to have a new PPR sent to you from your local visa office.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
ibejiopad said:
Congrats.

Get your lawyer to forward the PPR to you, then forward the mail to ottawa (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca) with a request to have a new PPR sent to you from your local visa office.
i am in Canada so VO will remain the same ...

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
i applied through canada visa lawyers and they are S**T...they take 3 days to just reply to a simple email since they have so many clients they dont give a damn to what you are going through

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
i applied through canada visa lawyers and they are S**T...they take 3 days to just reply to a simple email since they have so many clients they dont give a damn to what you are going through
so you applied through cambell cohen canada visa lawyers....

dont worry just call them and tell them to send that email to you so you can print it. also get your photos and passport ready. good time is here for you.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
ntwkengg said:
so you applied through cambell cohen canada visa lawyers....

dont worry just call them and tell them to send that email to you so you can print it. also get your photos and passport ready. good time is here for you.
i would need the photos again??

There service is poor infact rubbish

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
i would need the photos again??

There service is poor infact rubbish
hi dukhi,

as per the specification, photos should be stamped by photographer so better to get a recent photos with stamp having recent date.

check this specification:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Myselfarchitect

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Doc's Request.
NOVEMBER 6 (RCMP AND SCHEDULE A SPOUSE)
Nomination.....
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2016
Can you add me into the excel? My signature is my timeline

dennyK

Jun 10, 2015
Hi guys, what is R10 completeness check?

I am preparing to apply for BOWP and that is one of the requirement to apply for it. is it the AOR?

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dennyK said:
Hi guys, what is R10 completeness check?

I am preparing to apply for BOWP and that is one of the requirement to apply for it. is it the AOR?
You can confirm that from GCMS notes. If you haven't ordered those just submit the application for BOWP with AOR and they will approve it. Once they will be done with R10 completeness check.

When is your work permit expiring? My timeline is similar to you..

dennyK

Jun 10, 2015
Alpha4906 said:
You can confirm that from GCMS notes. If you haven't ordered those just submit the application for BOWP with AOR and they will approve it. Once they will be done with R10 completeness check.

When is your work permit expiring? My timeline is similar to you..
its expiring mid march.

I havent ordered GCMS notes, so I guess I will just use my AOR then.. THANKS!

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dennyK said:
its expiring mid march.

I havent ordered GCMS notes, so I guess I will just use my AOR then.. THANKS!
My work permit expires on March 15th, 2016 but I'll wait till end of December. Let's see how many from July batch will get PPR.