+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

snehasri

Jun 18, 2018
Hi,

I have submitted FSW inland application in Feb and uploaded documents on March 14.Currently my application status is in IP2. It's been 2 weeks since it is in IP2. I have a question. I have to travel to India next month.Is it possible to submit passport from India if I receive passport request??

meenal31

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
So i called CIC just now and the agent told me that my eligibility is still under review and security not started. He also mentioned that my file is still at CIO and not been transferred to Ottawa. I don't know what's wrong with my application. I have ordered GCMS notes twice and they were exact same notes. I have eligibility review required for sibling document but I haven't been asked for any ADR . My AOR is june 8th and I am really getting worried now. the case processing agent summary notes says:

REVIEW REQUIRED UNDER CRS POINTS FOR SIBLINGS IN CANADA---SIBLING DOCUMENT RELATIONSHIP DOCUMENT NUMBER (2274652) A11.2 REVIEW REQUIRED
R75 :MINIMUM REQUIREMENT APPEARS MET, R76: SELECTION CRITERIA FSW POINTS APPEARS MET , R76 - SELECTION CRITERIA: FUNDS APPEARS TO MEET , FSW POINTS TOTAL 69 READY TO FINALIZE , RPRF COMPLETE

can anyone please shed some light as to what should i do ?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
So i called CIC just now and the agent told me that my eligibility is still under review and security not started. He also mentioned that my file is still at CIO and not been transferred to Ottawa. I don't know what's wrong with my application. I have ordered GCMS notes twice and they were exact same notes. I have eligibility review required for sibling document but I haven't been asked for any ADR . My AOR is june 8th and I am really getting worried now. the case processing agent summary notes says:

REVIEW REQUIRED UNDER CRS POINTS FOR SIBLINGS IN CANADA---SIBLING DOCUMENT RELATIONSHIP DOCUMENT NUMBER (2274652) A11.2 REVIEW REQUIRED
R75 :MINIMUM REQUIREMENT APPEARS MET, R76: SELECTION CRITERIA FSW POINTS APPEARS MET , R76 - SELECTION CRITERIA: FUNDS APPEARS TO MEET , FSW POINTS TOTAL 69 READY TO FINALIZE , RPRF COMPLETE

can anyone please shed some light as to what should i do ?
I don't know if there has been an update at your end. I don't know if you can actually do something about this.

meenal31

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
I don't know if there has been an update at your end. I don't know if you can actually do something about this.
No there is no update so far but I did raise a CSE and I have submitted the original Birth certificate for myself and my sister. Lets see if they accept it . I read on some forums that people have submitted the original as well as translated copy of the documents.

Tom0712

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hi Guys,

I am a FSW inland, AOR on Jan 20. But I didn't submit my work permit, will it be a problem? Can you please help as I am very frustrated now...

Thanks

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hi Ibyt

I am trying to be calm as much as possible but trust me bro at this point when it's the result time and you expect good news and something like this happen. It's scariest feeling ever.

- Anyways, I can take picture of my office building where its shows logo of our company in big letters and even if you google it, it will show there too.
- I had attached T4 from CRA website earlier with my application so that they don't think that i might have created my myself, you won't believe how i had submitted everything at first place - will do it again.
- I can get another letter again from my employer.

Trying to be calm and don't want mess anything but i also know i have 15 days. I wanted to provide everything which can make them believe that i am right. :(
You are fsW why they are checking the Canadian experience ?