+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

Balangb

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi...I think FSW-Inland seems to be slowest...Can anyone tell me what is approximate time to get "med passed" status?

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Balangb said:
Thanks for your reply. It is good that you got within 50 days.
Its around 50-60 days on an average. I got within 60 days. some of them even got it within the 50 day mark. So you really never know with CIC.

Balangb

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohitmalhotr44 said:
Its around 50-60 days on an average. I got within 60 days. some of them even got it within the 50 day mark. So you really never know with CIC.
Yeah. CIC is unpredictable. Thanks for your reply.

abc012

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Why does background check change to in progress (We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.) after medical is passed but not needed or not started for others? For those that the background check becomes in progress, does that mean the eligibility and everything else is already checked?

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just passed my Medicals, Background check now says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"
Timeline in my signature.

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yosensei said:
An Update in my profile today

From Not Started to Not Applicable
Hey, congrats! I got the same update yesterday. Can you call CIC tomorrow morning and ask if your A11 i.e. the eligibility complete or not. I called them today, and they told me that your file had reached Ottawa LVO today morning, however, I eligibility is not complete and it is still at the beginning stage. What does that mean? Until now I was under the impression that A11 eligibility is completed at CIO nova scotia and only then the file is transferred to LVO for a final decision. If you could call them tomorrow morning at 8am (you will get thru easily) and ask the same question.

AIMIM

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hi Seniors,

A quick question: I am a FSW Inland applicant too, After getting AOR I went to my home country(INDIA) for month. Now am back in Canada. Do I have to update CIC regarding my trip :-\. My medical were passed just yesterday. Smiley

Thank you guys.

Balangb

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AIMIM said:
Hi Seniors,

A quick question: I am a FSW Inland applicant too, After getting AOR I went to my home country(INDIA) for month. Now am back in Canada. Do I have to update CIC regarding my trip :-\. My medical were passed just yesterday. Smiley

Thank you guys.
Please share your timeline.

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
Can I apply for an EE under FSW for now and later submit another application under Canadian Experience Class category or it is prohibited to submit EE profiles using two categories i.e. Federal Skilled Worker for now and later on Canadian Experience Class?

I have more than two years of experience working as a Health & Safety Engineer so would like to submit an EE profile under FSW for now and after one year submit another application using another category- Canadian experience class.

Any clarification will be appreciated.