INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

vsu

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
so here is an update,
I called cic, at the beginning agent said 6 months means nothing...she said ill still check for you..When she checked she said my application has been finalized and the email was sent on 11th December...Email address on my file is of my lawyer (I changed email address via mycic but it still they have the old one on there file)..I told her if you could update email address on the file she said i cant you should do it via mycic but i told her i have already done that one month ago...she didnt have anything to say after that

my lawyer havent contacted me yet waiting for him now...but i am confused as my online account shows nothing its the same background check in progress..Is it possible they have just sent an email and not updated on mycic anything...doesnt make sense to me...I am more confused now...ill try calling them again in morning lets see
Congrats Dukhi..I faced similar situation with passport request for my daughter visa.they had apparently sent it to my lawyer's email who had quit the firm by then.I wrote an email to Ottawa office with all details. They replied saying that I could use the copy of the reply email and send the passport along for visa stamping. This is situation is very common across all big law firms and lawyers.

Very happy for you

maryliag

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-09-2015
My work permit expires on Jan 2, I applied for BOWP on December 4, today I got an email that my application was updated, when I went to myCic that status was showing updated, but when I enter the application itself, nothing changed.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
so here is an update,
I called cic, at the beginning agent said 6 months means nothing...she said ill still check for you..When she checked she said my application has been finalized and the email was sent on 11th December...Email address on my file is of my lawyer (I changed email address via mycic but it still they have the old one on there file)..I told her if you could update email address on the file she said i cant you should do it via mycic but i told her i have already done that one month ago...she didnt have anything to say after that

my lawyer havent contacted me yet waiting for him now...but i am confused as my online account shows nothing its the same background check in progress..Is it possible they have just sent an email and not updated on mycic anything...doesnt make sense to me...I am more confused now...ill try calling them again in morning lets see
Finally Dukhi got news. Congratulations Bro

ksk_fsw

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
so here is an update,

Congrats!! Looks like they using the 6 month processing time.. So July by end of this month mostly..

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
dukhi said:
so here is an update,

We've been looking for you, dukhi. It's so nice to hear from you, and nicer that you have an update. I hope you receive the good news soon.

JK546

Oct 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all June applicants. Any July applicants got GCMS notes recently . Would be interesting to know if processing was completed by this time last month.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
JK546 said:
Congrats to all June applicants. Any July applicants got GCMS notes recently . Would be interesting to know if processing was completed by this time last month.
See: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-july-2015guys-lets-get-togeather-t317314.0.html;msg4823528#msg4823528

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
so here is an update,

congrats dukhi finally you are sukhi.....
call your lawyer and send your passport......

and change your name to sukhi or sukh :D :D ;D ;D

Tedman

Dec 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ctaylor8676 said:
As far as I'm aware you need to have your original COPR document with you when landing. I've not seen what this document looks like i.e. is it on official embossed paper or could you scan and print out and it will look exactly the same?

If it is on official paper and you get your COPR delivered to your Canadian address while you are away then you would need to enter Canada as a visitor to go and get it then return to the border to "land" and become a Permanent Resident.
Hey thanks for replying. Worst case if we need the original we can enter on a holiday visa, go and get it and then do a border run. I can't see why you would need it, surely all the info would be on file when they look up your UCI.

I'm more concerned about not getting PPR or COPR before we are due to re-enter the country before the end of Jan.

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
dukhi said:
so here is an update,

if i were you..i wud request gcms notes right now..and call the lawer...

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
gorkhethito said:
if i were you..i wud request gcms notes right now..and call the lawer...
why gcms notes now? His application is approved. Its just a matter of time to get PPR in correct email id.

Tedman

Dec 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
so here is an update,

Congrats buddy. Great news.

I'm sure this has been asked before I can't find a recent thread on it when I do a search.

How the hell do you talk to someone real on the CIC phone number?? I've tried multiple options but just get the recorded messages and then it hangs up!