+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

waiting5months

Nov 25, 2015
KingOfGoodTimes said:
Damn May 2nd !! that date seems like out of no where , did you ask why that date ?
No, I didn't she was very impatient.
I think that's one year timeline. I received the ITA on May 22, so May 2 might be the time they decided to approve the ITA.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
passport sent...waiting again now :)...

hopefully you guys will hear some good news soon as well
So dream come true ur wait was worth. Lets we all gonna get good news

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
dont worry you will hear good news soon...my prayers with you guys :)
Soon ........... lol i think i am gonna wait long. July then August and then September omg :'(

But if result is like urs i m ready to wait

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
i guess every month order gcms notes...that will give you an idea of whats happening with your application and will give you peace of mind

mmiirr168

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
waiting5months said:
No, I didn't she was very impatient.
I think that's one year timeline. I received the ITA on May 22, so May 2 might be the time they decided to approve the ITA.
Hi, waiting5months

CIC agents are very impatient most of the time. Please keep calling them to see if someone can offer you more insightful info. Meanwhile, hope you will receive your PPR by the end of the year. The delay of your PPR email could be again another glitch from CIC's side, might be system issue.

all the best!

waiting5months

Nov 25, 2015
ntwkengg said:
this is ridiculous... next time if someone says this date then tell him let me know where you are. i will kick on your face... dont give wrong info.... 6 months is maximum if everything is ok on the file. if it goes above then something is wrong.

so order gcms notes and email your MP and let him or her know about this non-sense reply.... and tell the MP to answer me asap on my issue.
No, this is where you went wrong CIC promised most of the cases will be processed within 6 months. Not every case, 6 months is average.

waiting5months

Nov 25, 2015
mmiirr168 said:
Hi, waiting5months

CIC agents are very impatient most of the time. Please keep calling them to see if someone can offer you more insightful info. Meanwhile, hope you will receive your PPR by the end of the year. The delay of your PPR email could be again another glitch from CIC's side, might be system issue.

all the best!
Thanks, dude!

That's all I can do now, waiting and calling and dying from waiting............
The agent who answers the phone call have nothing to do with the visa officers, so they can only read the screen when they type in my inf. But anyway, they all said it's on final review stage, they are reviewing my eligibility at last stage, it's a good sign. blabla...

I will wait! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..........

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes thats true but if they say everything is fine on file then it should not take more than 6 months as per the past records for EE.

ya try calling them again may be you will get better reply.

apart from calling ordering gcms and emailing your mp will be better option if you feel your case is clean and clear and there should not be any delay.

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
dukhi said:
dont worry you will hear good news soon...my prayers with you guys :)
Congratulations Dukhi on your PPR. Was it on Dec 11th you recd PPR Request?

pziegler1986

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Landed this morning at Toronto Pearson @ around 8am this morning - longest part was waiting in the queue for other to be cleared by immigration. The actual process of landing took like 15 minutes including getting my new SIN from Service Canada as it was early in the morning and no one was around.

The CBSA official was very pleasant.

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamason said:
Congratulations Dukhi on your PPR. Was it on Dec 11th you recd PPR Request?
Hi Jamason,

The last PPR rain for June applicants was on 11th Dec. We are waiting for yours.You will be the first one from July batch.