+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anarsoul said:
It's sunny in Vancouver now, but I wish it was raining with PPRs :)
its raining in toronto. but unfortunately not ppr rain but its environment rain :p :p :p

mmiirr168

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
anarsoul said:
It's sunny in Vancouver now, but I wish it was raining with PPRs :)
haha it is raining here in Toronto although not PPR rain. But I do hope that this rain is a warm up of the upcoming PPR rain, especially for July folks. :p :p

Tuskers

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Vancouver
Hi all,

I contacted my lawyers today and ask about PR status so they said they will try to get an update about my file.
Please find the reply from the lawyers below:

Please note that CIC has responded to our follow up with the following:

Please be informed that your client’s application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed. Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Tuskers said:
Hi all,

I contacted my lawyers today and ask about PR status so they said they will try to get an update about my file.
Please find the reply from the lawyers below:

Please note that CIC has responded to our follow up with the following:

Please be informed that your client’s application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed. Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
well that was a useless reply from CIC !

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
One more week and it'll be exactly two months since PPR batch for June applicants (October, 23). Can anyone with twitter account ask CIC why there's such a difference in processing time for those who applied in June and in July?

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
anarsoul said:
One more week and it'll be exactly two months since PPR batch for June applicants (October, 23). Can anyone with twitter account ask CIC why there's such a difference in processing time for those who applied in June and in July?
We are still within the given 6 months time line , I am 100 % sure the reply if any would say the same.

The CIC agent I called was convinced I would hear something by the new-year.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
KingOfGoodTimes said:
We are still within the given 6 months time line , I am 100 % sure the reply if any would say the same.

The CIC agent I called was convinced I would hear something by the new-year.
But there's definitely a delay, and it would be nice to hear official explanation.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
i guess every month order gcms notes...that will give you an idea of whats happening with your application and will give you peace of mind
How much time does it takes to get GCMS notes?

zhaider

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Hi Guys

This is my timeline.

17-07-2015 : ITA
01-08-2015 : Upfront Medical
07-08-2015 : PR profile submitted
07-08-2015 : AOR
20-08-2015 : Medical approved
12-01-2015 : ECAS Access (4 lines )
29-10-2015 : BG in process
06-11-2015 : Spouse Travel History

zhaider

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Hi Experts !

I am on PGWP from December 2013 which was supposed to be for 3 years. However it was issued to me until my passport expiry date which is until 07th Feb 2016. Now I have my passport renewed and I am going to extend my PGWP to its initial and actual validation date, i.e. until December 2016. My PGWP clearly states that this permit is issued until the passport expiry and shall be renewable.

My question is, Can i renew my PGWP through flag poling. Does anyone has experience and/or knowledge in this matter or applying online is the only option here?

Also, can someone please update my timeline on excel.