IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
zhaider said:
Hi Experts !

I am on PGWP from December 2013 which was supposed to be for 3 years. However it was issued to me until my passport expiry date which is until 07th Feb 2016. Now I have my passport renewed and I am going to extend my PGWP to its initial and actual validation date, i.e. until December 2016. My PGWP clearly states that this permit is issued until the passport expiry and shall be renewable.

My question is, Can i renew my PGWP through flag poling. Does anyone has experience and/or knowledge in this matter or applying online is the only option here?

Also, can someone please update my timeline on excel.
Your information has been updated

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamason said:
Your information has been updated

jamason any update from your end?

today is friday and looks like last friday before 10 days holiday starts......

toaj

Mar 28, 2015
dennyK said:
Hi toaj, can you give a pointer to how you did this through paper application?

I am actually in a similar boat, but I knew I cannot extend it online. I was about to apply for BOWP, but now I am thinking this might be a better option
Hi Denny,
Paper application is same as online application...you'll have to fill the pdf, sign it, attach all the documents, remember to mention that your PR application is in process, and send it to CIC vegreville. Keep payment receipt and canada post delivery confirmation handy as these are the only proof of application submission and you'll need them for application status check.
I hope this helps..let me know if you need any more information.

iRead

Dec 2, 2015
AOR July 15th. Just received the GCMS note:

Eligibility:passed
Criminality:passed
Med:passed
Experience minimum requirement:satisfied
Settlement fund:satisfied
R10,A11.2,R75,R76: ok

Still wondering why they keep us waiting

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iRead said:

here its 2 long weekend. christmas and boxing day week and the new year week.

so people mostly link 2-3 days to make it a long long break.

mostly full time employees go for vacation to south america at this time dec 24- jan 03 so basically 10 days break.

and even if they are in office for 1-2 days in this 10 days they are so lazy they are not going to take big decisions like ppr......

so hope so they work in this week to give us some results.

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
iRead said:

When is the last update happened on your file.

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
ntwkengg said:
jamason any update from your end?

today is friday and looks like last friday before 10 days holiday starts......
So far no change in myCIC or emails

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
iRead said:
That means with in three months they completed the assessment. For what they are waiting. I think previous government is better in this aspect, atleast they will release the PPR a bit sooner. Since two months after completion they did not even responded.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: !

Link123 said:
Good to know some insight of Canadian life. Thanks :)
Time to imagine myself there ;)

hehe ya people are same everywhere.... all of them love holidays so canada is same when it comes to holidays.... and govt work is always lazy and slow..... i dnt know when this attitude will change.... and this new priority of refugee looks never ending. so far just around 1600 pr for refugee and they have a count of 25k which looks tough for feb end... so hope so we hear something 1st week of jan....

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada_CEC2410 said:
That means with in three months they completed the assessment. For what they are waiting. I think previous government is better in this aspect, atleast they will release the PPR a bit sooner. Since two months after completion they did not even responded.

yep true previous files were processed faster.... after this refugee scenario everything changed.....

i guess for july people everyone passed all stages but they are done iwth this year's quota.... so they are waiting for new year.

same happened with me i applied last year in old system and they responded in april that we are done with our global cap count.... since then i am waiting for my pr. almost 15 months down and still no pr. even new system behaves same.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamason said:
So far no change in myCIC or emails

hope sxo you get something today as this is last friday after that 2 fridays are govt holidays.....

but i have seen people getting ppr on sundays too for april and may batch.... so we can hope...

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
ntwkengg said:
yep true previous files were processed faster.... after this refugee scenario everything changed.....

i guess for july people everyone passed all stages but they are done iwth this year's quota.... so they are waiting for new year.

same happened with me i applied last year in old system and they responded in april that we are done with our global cap count.... since then i am waiting for my pr. almost 15 months down and still no pr. even new system behaves same.
Hi Mate, so your also one of the victim for the Global CAP. Mee too, I applied in CEC category and after 4 to 5 months they said it was CAPPED out. God knows whether it is really caped out or not