Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Fee Noel said:
Hi Sophieee

Thank you for the link that document is very helpful!

I just wonder now if when i attach the work permit to the spousal sponsorship in-canada application is it enough tho that i attach the IMM 5710 form since all other needed documents are already included in the main application? Or is it better to have all these documents double 1. for the PR appl. AND 2. for the OWP appl. ?

And i obviously apply for an OWP so i dont need LMIA, letter of employment or anything like that, right?
Some say it's enough, I say that it's not a big deal to make some extra copies...
You don't need anything like that.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Smilesat24 said:
Hey guys,

I just have my medical check. What is eMedical enabled clinic. How do I know the medical center has already sent my medical report to CIC? where can I see that CIC received it? I am confused....
Hope that you guys can help me.
Inland case . AIP
If he was a Panel Physicians approved by CIC, I'm sure he did the required tests.
You can't see if CIC received it, for some it shows up on eCAS at random times, but for others it doesn't.

Vanessa313

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2015
Med's Request
March 2016
Med's Done....
March 2016
I was in implied status when submitting for OWP. it has been since early April no OWP. is there an email address i can inquire through?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vanessa313 said:
I was in implied status when submitting for OWP. it has been since early April no OWP. is there an email address i can inquire through?
After reading through your old posts, I wonder if you really do have implied status (I hope you do).

You posted this:
Vanessa313 said:
AOR Recived App on march 18th.

what exactly dose notify cic about any change in status mean on the aor dose it include status granted by cic such as visitor extensions, implied status, etc?
Did you still have legal status on March 18th?

Did you include the OWP with your Inland application? If you did include it, did you pay the full amount for the OWP, which is $255?

If you did not include the OWP with the Inland application, you may not have implied status...which could explain why you haven't received the OWP. If this is the case, you will not get the OWP for many, many months...after you have AIP.

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hey Sophie

Can you add me to the spreadsheet? Application received 7th July. Waiting for AOR. (Katie)

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rammy 39 said:
I have only paid $155 for owp what to do now
There's nothing you can do now but wait.

Most likely, your OWP will be returned to you. If it is, and your legal status has expired before you can re-send it to CIC...you will not qualify for the OWP. You would need to apply for Restoration of Status (if within 90 days of losing your status). If that is approved, you could then submit the OWP again with the proper fee.

If it's returned and you still have legal status, you simply re-send it with the proper fee.

candy_lite

Sep 10, 2011
Smilesat24 said:
Hey, guys,

One more question, medical check includes:
Chest X ray
Blood check
Urine Check
and have interview with Doctor. (he completes a few questions of my assessment)

ARE THEY CORRECT?
I don't want to miss any of the required test..

I just got a letter from CIC asking for my medical. I am just wondering if this is requirement for the Inland or just for my tourist visa renewal application? Would anyone know?

Thanks.

km9203

Aug 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2016 OWP 30-09-2015
Med's Done....
Sent with app
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
candy_lite said:
I just got a letter from CIC asking for my medical. I am just wondering if this is requirement for the Inland or just for my tourist visa renewal application? Would anyone know?

Thanks.
Did you send your medical with your inland application?

amjad3126

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Hi Every one
Me and my spouse receive email for AIP last week. They now requested medical and security check for my spouse. My question is that how long it will take from now before we receive final decision and set up the interview or landing which ever applicable.

Please guide me in this regard.

Once they issue us the PR card, is that condition for few years or its for the full 05 years span. We have one baby boy too.

MariMari7

Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 17 2015
AOR Received.
AOR Sponsor-June 11, 2015, AOR Applicant -December 11,2015
Med's Done....
Filed with Application
amjad3126 said:
Hi Every one
Me and my spouse receive email for AIP last week. They now requested medical and security check for my spouse. My question is that how long it will take from now before we receive final decision and set up the interview or landing which ever applicable.

Please guide me in this regard.

Once they issue us the PR card, is that condition for few years or its for the full 05 years span. We have one baby boy too.
Hi

When did you send in your application

MariMari7

Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 17 2015
AOR Received.
AOR Sponsor-June 11, 2015, AOR Applicant -December 11,2015
Med's Done....
Filed with Application
candy_lite said:

Thanks.
When did you submitted to your inland application

insonoro

Jul 6, 2015
Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississagua
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/05/2015
AOR Received.
10/07/2015
MariMari7 I was checking the spreadsheet and I notice that you still waiting for OWP or you forgot to update your info? it's been more than 4 months!

I also still waiting for the owp. I contact CIC to complain and they told me last Monday that my OWP will be issued same day now waiting for it to be delivered.

mirko86

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Hello people yesterday i got my open work permit may aplicant,did i need to apply for visa also if i want to go out Canada,my sin expired also and i ned to update.Thanks

insonoro

Jul 6, 2015
Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississagua
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/05/2015
AOR Received.
10/07/2015