+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

candy_lite

Sep 10, 2011
chakrab said:
did you put all the kids information along with your application? you should have application forms for them along with yours and mention if they are accompanying or not.

there aren't inland application for kids. they are supposed to be added as dependents.
Hi. Thanks for replying. I did put them as dependents and accompanying. But i dont think we have applications for them in separate :(
Although pictures and their birth certificates were included in the package.

Dadashanz

Aug 30, 2015
chakrab said:
apply outland for US citizens. you will get PR within 10 months. she can stay with you while applying outland, thats not an issue. inland will take 2 years to complete. at the border, she should say that she is visiting her husband and that she has a PR in progress. tell border agent that she will leave within 6 months. have a return ticket ready if needed. can always buy a cheap greyhound ticket if possible. once in, try to maintain legal status by applying for visitor extension after 4-5 months.
That was fast! What about ties though, if she is coming to stay with me while waiting for an outland pr, it would be very hard to maintain two residences and obviously she wouldn't be employed

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i dont think it will work for them if they are not in canada. either withdraw and apply all as one. or apply for your children using outland. see all the forms below need to be filled for every member of the family that wishes to immigrate.

Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)

Must be completed by the sponsor’s spouse or common‑law partner and his or her dependants aged 18 and over who are in CanadaFootnote *

Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) if applicable.

If you have more than five (5) family members, you must complete the Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form for each additional family member in order to include everyone in your application.

Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)

Must be completed by the sponsor’s spouse or common‑law partner and his or her dependants aged 18 and over who are in CanadaFootnote *

Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)

Spouse/Common‑Law Partner Questionnaire (IMM 5285)

Must be completed by the sponsor’s spouse or common‑law partner and his or her dependants

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dadashanz said:
That was fast! What about ties though, if she is coming to stay with me while waiting for an outland pr, it would be very hard to maintain two residences and obviously she wouldn't be employed
need the ties prior to coming here. once in, she can get rid of residence and job. she should always maintain that she is visiting you. also apply asap. since it's outland, her application will be in stage 2 by the time she moves to canada.

Dadashanz

Aug 30, 2015
chakrab said:
need the ties prior to coming here. once in, she can get rid of residence and job. she should always maintain that she is visiting you. also apply asap. since it's outland, her application will be in stage 2 by the time she moves to canada.
The only thing I worry about there is doesn't that throw up a red flag then if she is coming to stay for six months? I don't know any employer that would authorize a six month LOA for that reason.

Also, on the residence part, do they accept just utilities in her name? She lives with family and there is no lease agreement.

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dadashanz said:
The only thing I worry about there is doesn't that throw up a red flag then if she is coming to stay for six months? I don't know any employer that would authorize a six month LOA for that reason.

Also, on the residence part, do they accept just utilities in her name? She lives with family and there is no lease agreement.
well she can come for a month and decide to stay back. if she stays with parents, i don't understand what you mean by maintain two residences? she cant be carry all her belongings. pack couple of bags at most. if needed ask her to mail a big box of clothing to your place.

Dadashanz

Aug 30, 2015
chakrab said:
well she can come for a month and decide to stay back. if she stays with parents, i don't understand what you mean by maintain two residences? she cant be carry all her belongings. pack couple of bags at most. if needed ask her to mail a big box of clothing to your place.
Sorry, I was assuming we would have to rent her own place. What I was trying to ask is if she gets utilities in her name at her family home, would that be sufficient? We can rent a place for her if need be, just trying to mitigate the cost of everything.

So if we say fly her up here with a return ticket dated for a month, would we just then apply for a lengthened stay before that month is up?

I also realize the importance of just stressing it is for visitation. I really appreciate your answers, sometimes I feel like the more I read the less I understand!

chakrab

Champion Member
Mar 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dadashanz said:
Sorry, I was assuming we would have to rent her own place. What I was trying to ask is if she gets utilities in her name at her family home, would that be sufficient? We can rent a place for her if need be, just trying to mitigate the cost of everything.
Don't see any requirement for this.

Dadashanz said:
So if we say fly her up here with a return ticket dated for a month, would we just then apply for a lengthened stay before that month is up?

I also realize the importance of just stressing it is for visitation. I really appreciate your answers, sometimes I feel like the more I read the less I understand!
the ticket should work. anyway apply outland. i don't see why she won't be allowed to visit.

lachdanan

Aug 5, 2015
lachdanan said:
Thank you very much sophieee
hi sophieee what fees should I send first?

Sponsorship application (per application) 75
Principal applicant 475
Work permit 155
-----

Open work permit holder (See note below) 100
-----

total of 805, but my wife called cic call center and was told to pay a total of 1300, including the fee of RPRF (490 CAD), should we send the RPRF fee on my application as well? the cic agent didnt specify that , he just told my wife the total of fee we had to pay, thanks

a-memon

May 25, 2015
hiii sophieee..
my Application was recieved on May 5th 2014 according to CIC.. im on a visitor visa and i keep getting it extended until i get my PR..
According to ecas my medical results have been received as well.. please add my info also..
waiting for furthur response from cic

candy_lite

Sep 10, 2011
chakrab said:
i dont think it will work for them if they are not in canada. either withdraw and apply all as one. or apply for your children using outland. see all the forms below need to be filled for every member of the family that wishes to immigrate.

Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)

Must be completed by the sponsor's spouse or common‑law partner and his or her dependants aged 18 and over who are in CanadaFootnote *

Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) if applicable.

If you have more than five (5) family members, you must complete the Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form for each additional family member in order to include everyone in your application.

Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)

Must be completed by the sponsor's spouse or common‑law partner and his or her dependants aged 18 and over who are in CanadaFootnote *

Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)

Spouse/Common‑Law Partner Questionnaire (IMM 5285)

Must be completed by the sponsor's spouse or common‑law partner and his or her dependants
Thanks chakrab. I submitted those. The kids are just 3 & 2.

I hope cic will just inform me if i need to fill out another application for them.

sestrenkapsixa

Aug 24, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2015
sorry I forgot to add: my country of origin is Ukraine and I reside in Vancouver. Also, I didn't do medical examination upfront. Thought it might be helpful in statistics table :)

insonoro

Jul 6, 2015
Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississagua
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/05/2015
AOR Received.
10/07/2015
Hi Guys!
It's been almost 4 months since we send our application, CIC told me that they received my OWP on April 30th when we actually send it in on May 5th.
What are the next steps to do? of course call CIC, is there something that I should say that I don't know...
How do you think they will deal with that? issue the OWP ASAP? put it at the beginning of the pile?

I feel so frustrated when I see people who sent it after I did and they are already enjoing the OWP!

Thanks in advance

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
insonoro said:
Hi Guys!
It's been almost 4 months since we send our application, CIC told me that they received my OWP on April 30th when we actually send it in on May 5th.
What are the next steps to do? of course call CIC, is there something that I should say that I don't know...
How do you think they will deal with that? issue the OWP ASAP? put it at the beginning of the pile?

I feel so frustrated when I see people who sent it after I did and they are already enjoing the OWP!

Thanks in advance
Can you ask your MP to send an inquire regarding your OWP? Other than thet, you can try the case specific inquire:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
mirko86 said:
Hello people.When u create acc.with UCI number for online checking did i need to put my info or of my wife,she sponsoring me?Thanks
You and your spouse have two different account, both of you should be able to log in with your own personal details. However, for some people eCAS is never activated. It doesn't necessary mean that there is something wrong with your application, it's just CIC...