Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Am I reading it wrong or are they confused?

It reads:

Transport Canada is announcing an extension of the Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) that restricts all direct commercial and private passenger flights to Canada from India until September 26, 2021, at 23:59 EDT.

& Then:
As a first step, on September 22, 2021, three direct flights from India will arrive in Canada
You are reading it correct, was a test flight more/less.

bluffmaster88

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am I reading it wrong or are they confused?

It reads:

Transport Canada is announcing an extension of the Notice to Airmen (NOTAM) that restricts all direct commercial and private passenger flights to Canada from India until September 26, 2021, at 23:59 EDT.

& Then:
As a first step, on September 22, 2021, three direct flights from India will arrive in Canada
They are testing waters with those AirCanada flights. After that you can travel in any airline with PCR test from airport lab.

Reactions: canuck78

Immi@098

Nov 21, 2016
Does anybody know, if the direct flight will allow only vaccinated PR passengers?Are the unvaccinated barred from boarding the flight?There is no clear info on Air Canada about the vaccination status needed. The existing rules so far was that unvaccinated PR need to quarantine for 14 days.

How are people flying in to Delhi from other cities on domestic flight expected to do the RT PCR test 18 hours before the flight departure from Delhi to Toronto? Do we need to rebook domestic flight a day prior?My domestic flight is from Kochi to Delhi (3 hours layover) and then to Toronto.

NAWINN

Apr 29, 2016
Hello EveryOne,

I am a Canadian citizen. Is it possible to travel from India(Hyderabad) to Canada(Toronto) via the UK? Does UK airport hasPCR OR RT-PCR testing facility?
I have a transit time of 5 hours in London Heathrow. Please help me!

jaaayy

Star Member
Nov 6, 2020
Did anyone travel by Air Canada as of now from DELHI to YYZ? My Air India ticket is rescheduled for 29th SEP and the rep. in the Air India office told me that no direct flight has flown not even Air Canada.

NaineshPatel

Apr 15, 2020
Yeah its quite clear the data has shown that Indian people are bringing cases and India is due for their third wave. Entering Canada is not a right for Indians and this ban will continue indefinitely. Indian people act so entitled, I am so glad that the main parties will keep the status quo and fight for Canadians first, not entertaining people from India bringing in their "fake COVID tests"
If few people made fake COVID test that does not mean that every test being done in India is fake.

Don't forget how much contribution Indians are making to Canadian economy and that is the reason Canadian government is issuing Students visas to Indians.

Above comment is showing your racist mentality.

If this ban has really something to do with number of COVID cases then its better that you check how many cases USA is reporting everyday.