+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In-Demand Occupation in SINP

Canada bound

Oct 10, 2019
hello everyone
What are my chances of getting invitation through NOC 0621 and my points are 64. I am in the final stage of applying EOI but found tht the cut off list in last draws was higher which didnt include the above NOC. Please reply asap.

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
hello everyone
What are my chances of getting invitation through NOC 0621 and my points are 64. I am in the final stage of applying EOI but found tht the cut off list in last draws was higher which didnt include the above NOC. Please reply asap.
You can give a try. It sometimes could be as low as 60. We have had that before and it can still happen.

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Hi agapeerewajua
Can I apply on NOC 0621 under OID program in Sasketchwan? I was told by agent that I could apply only in Express Entry and not in OID.
You will need to confirm if the NOC is on SINP demanded occupation list. If you can find it, you can then apply either through EE or OID stream. I guess your agent thought either EE will be faster and you have the english result to put you in the pool OR your NOC is not on the list. Do confirm before taking an action

Canada bound

Oct 10, 2019
You will need to confirm if the NOC is on SINP demanded occupation list. If you can find it, you can then apply either through EE or OID stream. I guess your agent thought either EE will be faster and you have the english result to put you in the pool OR your NOC is not on the list. Do confirm before taking an action
Thank you so much. I have checked, this NOC is not in the excluded occupation list. Actually I am not eligible to appy in EE as my points are below 67. Given the facts I want to confirm If I am eligible to apply in OID program.

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Thank you so much. I have checked, this NOC is not in the excluded occupation list. Actually I am not eligible to appy in EE as my points are below 67. Given the facts I want to confirm If I am eligible to apply in OID program.
In that case, you can submit EOI on oasis. But if you can improve your eilts score, i think its a better option. However, if you wouldn't mind you can apply for sinp OID.

N1986

Oct 9, 2019
Dear, need help, on 24 nov’19 i will be completed 9 years in company(4 days are remaining) and so is it okay to update my EOI profile with 9 years of experience right away or do i need to wait,as I have strong feeling that draw will open by end of this week

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Dear, need help, on 24 nov’19 i will be completed 9 years in company(4 days are remaining) and so is it okay to update my EOI profile with 9 years of experience right away or do i need to wait,as I have strong feeling that draw will open by end of this week
Please wait as the years of exp. will be calculated from the date you received ITA. You can only wait another 1 week to have another draw if you miss the next.

Reactions: N1986

N1986

Oct 9, 2019
Please wait as the years of exp. will be calculated from the date you received ITA. You can only wait another 1 week to have another draw if you miss the next.
Thanks Dear ,looking to current scenario is there any chance to get ITA on 65 points?

Mahone77

Nov 21, 2019
Hello everyone, I need a very quick assessment...I just submitted my Eoi for OiD...n i had 61 points...I probably Want 2 knw what my chances are....should I possibly find a relative 2boost my chances or what should I do.