+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In-Demand Occupation in SINP

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
-Exactely!!!
They never asked for additional documents or POF. We are from a visa exempted County.
Wow! Then there shouldnt be any serious issues with documents verification! Or is it perculiar with SINP Program to use time to verify application? Life is on hold! Do you have your fund converted already? That is the stage my application is at now. And I think after that is a decision to nominate.

optimaxx

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
NOC Code......
Hello everyone!
Kindly advise, please. I got a notification to apply for provincial nomination program, SINP, while I have worked experience in Religious Organization for the in-demand occupation selected in the expression of interest.

Will working for a religious organization that paid my salary not be considered a valid organization?
Kindly guide, please.
Once you have been issued a notification to apply for provincial nomination program I assume you have been already assigned begin as a relevant candidate to receive an invitation.

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
You will have to read the entire thread, there are people mentioning here and there that they received the golden email after 14 monhs.
I do not think you need to worry yourself. Though, this is quite discouraging but what can anyone do to influence a change...its like stock market falling...you just keep waiting in hope for a desired responce. However, please ask, was there anyone who ever got nomination after this prolong waiting?...possibly they want you to reveal an information that has been concealed about work. Please consider this an act. My kind regard

Mobilmind

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
I do not think you need to worry yourself. Though, this is quite discouraging but what can anyone do to influence a change...its like stock market falling...you just keep waiting in hope for a desired responce. However, please ask, was there anyone who ever got nomination after this prolong waiting?...possibly they want you to reveal an information that has been concealed about work. Please consider this an act. My kind regard
To answer it with a german quote, let sleeping dogs lie.

N1986

Oct 9, 2019
Dear All,
Need your help, I am going to apply myself under SINP-In demand occupation program ; however , I turmoil while calculating work experience. I will be completing 9 years of my service in 3rd week of November 2019, should I consider 9 years while submitting my Express of Interest in SINP? And meantime if I got ITA before completing 9 years is it create any problem? Request you to please assist ne on the aforementioned concern

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
You can only claim 8 years as SINP does not reckon with an incomplete or approximate value for years of work experience. However, it is not impossible for you to claim 9 years if you can wait for the set time in November. Please do not make the mistakes of assumption in your submission.

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Dear All,
Need your help, I am going to apply myself under SINP-In demand occupation program ; however , I turmoil while calculating work experience. I will be completing 9 years of my service in 3rd week of November 2019, should I consider 9 years while submitting my Express of Interest in SINP? And meantime if I got ITA before completing 9 years is it create any problem? Request you to please assist ne on the aforementioned concern
You can only claim 8 years as SINP does not reckon with an incomplete or approximate value for years of work experience. However, it is not impossible for you to claim 9 years if you can wait for the set time in November. Please do not make the mistakes of assumption in your submission.

Reactions: N1986

N1986

Oct 9, 2019
T
Thanks dear