+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In-Demand Occupation in SINP

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Hello everyone!
Kindly advise, please. I got a notification to apply for provincial nomination program, SINP, while I have worked experience in Religious Organization for the in-demand occupation selected in the expression of interest.

Will working for a religious organization that paid my salary not be considered a valid organization?
Kindly guide, please.

nasreen1402

Apr 18, 2019
Hello everyone!
Kindly advise, please. I got a notification to apply for provincial nomination program, SINP, while I have worked experience in Religious Organization for the in-demand occupation selected in the expression of interest.

Will working for a religious organization that paid my salary not be considered a valid organization?
Kindly guide, please.
Hai can u plz tell me what is ur NOC and when u got the invitation from SINP

richmapleleaf

Mar 26, 2019
Kindly help!
Please, I would like to know if I am eligible for SINP in demand Occupation as my educational background is not related to my work experience ? In other words, I studied Science Laboratory Technology (SLT) but I'm working as a financial officer. Thanks

IAK_Dec_2019

Apr 16, 2019
Hello everyone,

My SINP, Occupation-in-demand Application was submitted on 21st December 2018
Current Status shows "In Process" since 21st December- almost 17 weeks have passed (with invoice tab still appearing)
My friend applied 4 days before my application and has already got approval in March 5, 2019 (after 10 weeks of submission with the same NOC). Do you have any idea about approximately when I am going to hear from them??? Is it ok if I contact them inquiring the time they will take for the processing of my application? Thanks for your early reply

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Kindly help!
Please, I would like to know if I am eligible for SINP in demand Occupation as my educational background is not related to my work experience ? In other words, I studied Science Laboratory Technology (SLT) but I'm working as a financial officer. Thanks
It's your work experience field that is required. The field in which you have developed the skills required by the province. I think that is the point. However, your education plays a major role in your ECA.

Reactions: richmapleleaf

Shayshan

Apr 19, 2019
Hi can someone help me please...Cic recieved my application January 25 2018.I have done my medical June 2018.And i paid my landing fee August 2018.But theres no update yet until now.My online application says still IN PROCESS.My medical will turn one year this coming june 2019.Then my work permit just got expires this April 2019 but i have a ongoing process of bridging open work permit.Can someone tell me how long should i need to wait for the passport request? Please and thank you.

richmapleleaf

Mar 26, 2019
It's your work experience field that is required. The field in which you have developed the skills required by the province. I think that is the point. However, your education plays a major role in your ECA.
Thanks for your concern. That means I'm eligible as I have 6 to 7yrs work experience in one of the In-Demand Occupations

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Hello everyone,

My SINP, Occupation-in-demand Application was submitted on 21st December 2018
Current Status shows "In Process" since 21st December- almost 17 weeks have passed (with invoice tab still appearing)
My friend applied 4 days before my application and has already got approval in March 5, 2019 (after 10 weeks of submission with the same NOC). Do you have any idea about approximately when I am going to hear from them??? Is it ok if I contact them inquiring the time they will take for the processing of my application? Thanks for your early reply
SINP treats every case different, so u have to wait

IAK_Dec_2019

Apr 16, 2019
SINP treats every case different, so u have to wait
Thanks dear friend daris25, this is the available option, but can an email to SK be sent in order to inquire about the approximate time they will take (if emailing them has no adverse effect on your application)? As when I applied the max. time for application decision was 27 weeks. Secondly, once your case still in process, and the category you applied in, is no more in their "in-demand" list now, will they still assess your application? Kindly inform if you know of this thing. Thanks.

Last edited:

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Thanks dear friend daris25, this is the available option, but can an email to SK be sent in order to inquire about the approximate time they will take (if emailing them has no adverse effect on your application)? As when I applied the max. time for application decision was 27 weeks. Secondly, once your case still in process, and the category you applied in is no more in their "in-demand" list, will they still assess your application? Kindly inform if you know of this thing. Thanks.
They will consider u r application, but we can’t say anything about processing time for SINP applicants

IAK_Dec_2019

Apr 16, 2019
They will consider u r application, but we can’t say anything about processing time for SINP applicants
Thanks you for your response. So, is it ok if an email be send to them to inquire about the approx. time after the completion of stipulated time they mentioned i.e. 27 weeks for quarter Sept. - Dec. 2018?

Last edited: