+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

In-Demand Occupation in SINP

Determinedforcan

Jul 17, 2019
Hi minu ji,

I'm from your country only NCR, please tell whether you have done ECE diploma or just BED?

Thanks in advance. Your help will be appreciated. May u get

Determinedforcan

Jul 17, 2019
Hi Minu ji,

Please tell from where u have done ur ECE course and what duration? Have you send your ECE diploma to WES for checking credentials?

Your help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Yadav.minu

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Almost 9 months since you applied. I do believe they should evaluate applications side by side. they should not do evaluate the job offer applications but also evaluate applications ( EE and in-demand) which are in a queue for longer time. Its surprising if they only evaluate job offer applications only at present.
From where have you heard May 17? and what is going to happen after May 17? Yes, if there is something going about our applications after 17 May then there is no harm in waiting....
What abt u IAK as ur application submission date is next day to mine. As news ??? ???

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
SINP Occupation in-demand extensively expanded! which brings hopes and opportunities to guys in express entry and outside of the pool! In case you have a challenge completing EOI and submitting your application to SINP or IRCC/ CIO, you do not need a lawyer, successful immigrants and those who have crossed the huddles would be of help! Save your cash you better options!

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
SINP Occupation in-demand extensively expanded! which brings hopes and opportunities to guys in express entry and outside of the pool! In case you have a challenge completing EOI and submitting your application to SINP or IRCC/ CIO, you do not need a lawyer, successful immigrants and those who have crossed the huddles would be of help! Save your cash you better options!
People with the following occupations are excluded from applying to the Occupations InDemand (OID) and Express Entry (EE) program sub-categories

Does this mean if the occupation is not in the excluded list that occupation is eligible for apply in the Occupations InDemand (OID) and Express Entry (EE) program sub-categories?

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
People with the following occupations are excluded from applying to the Occupations InDemand (OID) and Express Entry (EE) program sub-categories

Does this mean if the occupation is not in the excluded list that occupation is eligible for apply in the Occupations InDemand (OID) and Express Entry (EE) program sub-categories?
YES,

Mobilmind

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Hi
Have u recived any response from them. As it been more then a year to you. Plz reply ASAP if u received any news.
Nope, I haven't heard anything from them, I read a few times on the board, they will react after 14 months wait for sure. We reached 13 months on Septmber 28th.

Last edited:

agapeerewajua

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Nope, I haven't heard anything from them, I read a few times on the board, they will react after 14 months wait for sure. We reached 13 months on Septmber 28th.
Do you mean you have been waiting for 13 months for SINP to respond to your application?, Did you require license for your NOC to have warranted this delay, was there a need to respond to ADR, this is too long to get a nomination from a province? Any way, when the desire comes, it will worth the wait I supposed!

Mobilmind

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Do you mean you have been waiting for 13 months for SINP to respond to your application?, Did you require license for your NOC to have warranted this delay, was there a need to respond to ADR, this is too long to get a nomination from a province? Any way, when the desire comes, it will worth the wait I supposed!
-Exactely!!!
They never asked for additional documents or POF. We are from a visa exempted County.

Yadav.minu

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Can u share the link where u hv read abt it ? And from which country u belongs from?