+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMPORTANT - need to send ALL documents to the CIO now (not visa office)

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Re: Got wrong consultant

mkshah said:
Hi Anil,
Pls guide me on ...
.. however he got a letter sigened from me.

Awaiting for your valuable inputs.
dear mkshah

There are no basis for my statement... it entirely depends on your conscience. You already know about the consultant deeds...... still want to go ahead...because you have signed a form... again entirely your decision.
(1) If you have taken his services till the end of journey and didn't pay him...then I agree....he deserves payment....
(2) Here you have just spoken to him (not even submitted your application) and agreed on papers that you INTEND to go ahead with him.... provided he gives you all the correct / genuine information... :-\ AND honestly for this much of his good service you have already paid him the 1st installment. :'(
(3) Otherwise you can also tell him that you have no intention of settling down in Canada ;D and want to withdraw your application. (which of course you have not submitted!!!)
(4) You asking them about some clarification (of cheating/ fraud/ complaint) is of no use...they will have 'n' # of reasons to defend themselves!!!

Cheers, Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
rajeev107 said:
Thank u anil for the fast reply.But abt the fee payment form;im asking abt RPRF.not abt the initial fees.I think it may be in the later stage.what do you think?
Yes Rajeev...You are correct
RPRF is to be paid at the later stage, when asked!!
Anil

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Re: Got wrong consultant

HI Anil, Thanks a lot really for being with me..
I am feeling cheated because of my consultant and dont want to go ahead. I have already informed me of my decision. But he is now saying that "he has informed my concerns to his branch manager and they will contact me within 24 hours."

I am going to do the entire process of applicaton by myself now, but I am just worried about my money I paid to the consultant.
Dude, I have already paid half of the money to him. Also I have given him PDCs for remaining 2 instalments due on 17th sep and 18th oct resp.
What I am thinking is that I will make a written notification to their new delhi office and south africa office as well that I dont want to continue further with their services and I would like to get back my PDC submitted to you. In the mean time, If I dont receive my PDC before the date mentioned on first PDC of 17th Sep, I would make stop payment on the cheques.
As we have not started the procedure yet and I do not wish to put applicatioin for CANADA Immigration. I dont want their services.

anil04_10 said:
Because they have mentioned in their letter that
Ending this agreement

We will automatically end this agreement if any circumstances arise that are beyond our or your control, and stop us or you from carrying out any of our or your responsibilities.

You may end this contract at any time by writing to us to tell us that you are ending your agreement. But you will be legally responsible for paying any money you owe us for our fees or extra fees. You will have to pay this money even if we have asked for any of these fees at the time you end this agreement.

If you do not pay any part of our fees on time, we will cancel any payment plan you have with us and you must pay our fees immediately. You will have to pay an interest charge of 24% APR (annual percentage rate based on unsecured and unauthorized overdraft rates from our bank.) on the money you owe us. We will use a debt-collection agency to get back the money you owe us, and we will charge you for all costs associated with collecting this money.

dear mkshah

There are no basis for my statement... it entirely depends on your conscience. You already know about the consultant deeds...... still want to go ahead...because you have signed a form... again entirely your decision.
(1) If you have taken his services till the end of journey and didn't pay him...then I agree....he deserves payment....
(2) Here you have just spoken to him (not even submitted your application) and agreed on papers that you INTEND to go ahead with him.... provided he gives you all the correct / genuine information... :-\ AND honestly for this much of his good service you have already paid him the 1st installment. :'(
(3) Otherwise you can also tell him that you have no intention of settling down in Canada ;D and want to withdraw your application. (which of course you have not submitted!!!)
(4) You asking them about some clarification (of cheating/ fraud/ complaint) is of no use...they will have 'n' # of reasons to defend themselves!!!

Cheers, Anil

Esther2010

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI EVERYONE....THEY WERE ABLE TO RECEIVE MY APPLICATION JUNE 21, SO THAT IS BEFORE THE CHANGES AND UP TO NOW I HAVE NO RESPONSE YET. I HAVE WORKED UNDER TEMPORARY PERMIT IN ALBERTA CANADA 2008-2009. MY QUESTION IS, DO I STILL HAVE TO PROVIDE POLICE CLEARANCE? THOUGH MY DESTINATIN IS ALSO IN ALBERTA AS SKILLED WORKER THIS TIME. PLEASE HELP HERE....THANK YOU.

Destined

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Seniors,

This is my first post here & am totally confused :'( about the following. Your Help will be highly appreciated.

1)I am resident of India & have never traveled abroad but have stayed in different states of India. Do I need to get PCC from all the states where ever I stayed after 18 years of age.I have applied for PCC from current location ( staying here since 18 months) & have applied from my native state but don't understand the logic.

2) Is it ok if I send Notarized copies of my educational documents or do I need to get it sealed from the respective universities?

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
What is the meaning of "Sufficient Postage" for mailing the documents envelope?

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Destined said:
Hello Seniors,

This is my first post here & am totally confused :'( about the following. Your Help will be highly appreciated.

1)I am resident of India & have never traveled abroad but have stayed in different states of India. Do I need to get PCC from all the states where ever I stayed after 18 years of age.I have applied for PCC from current location ( staying here since 18 months) & have applied from my native state but don't understand the logic.

2) Is it ok if I send Notarized copies of my educational documents or do I need to get it sealed from the respective universities?
"Who needs a police certificate?

In general, you and everyone in your family who is 18 years of age or over need to obtain a police certificate. You must obtain a police certificate from each country or territory where you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

The certificate must have been issued no more than three months before you submit your application.

If the original certificate is neither in English nor in French, submit both the certificate and the original copy of a translation prepared by an accredited translator with your application."

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

Hi Destined

1. As mentioned above , you only need to get one PCC as all States of india comes under one Country / Territory

2. As regards to transcript you should try to get sealed copy by uni that is recommanded but again you may send a duplicate copy of transcript issued by Uni , i feel sending a notorized copy might increase VO work as there wil be more chances to verify it because of copy while if it original issued by Uni might or might not influnce VO to verify it :) hope you will get a point ... here

regards
Sultan

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
mkshah said:
What is the meaning of "Sufficient Postage" for mailing the documents envelope?
Ignore that MKShah..... it is, if you are sending the same by normal post...still one has to put the required stamps for overseas posts. Anyways we will be sending it through courier... so have to pay 8) 8)
Cheers, Anil

shahzadm2

Sep 9, 2010
Hi... i think this is a great forum..want you guys to help me with this little confusion i have. i just got a letter from Canadian immgration - london office, confirming that they have recieved my documents that i sent 1 month back, but the letter says that the case will be re checked again at this office now, to see if i am valid to apply under the fast track rule. i submited my form in feb, and got my acceptace in april...at that time they had IT field in the list, but now that is gone.... iam worried if they will consider my case now...and how much time do they take now..as the letter sayd 12 moths avg....???i thought the fast track was fast...:) when do we expect the medical now and how much time after that.... would appreciate if you could help..

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
I am curious about this PCC. When is the right time to start doing it?

As per latest guidelines, PCC is not required to be submitted to CIO along with application, rather it must be submitted later to local VO
and must not be more 3 months old.

So usually how much is the gap between application is submitted at CIO and then local VO asks for PCC.
My feeling is that one must start working over PCC as soon as CIO confirms the eligibility and the processing of application.

there is a thin line of timing between events concerning submission of a valid PCC

any advice

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi Anil, What I understood from this is..
Though I am sending my application by post, I need to submit an envelope having sufficient postage in the envelope...
This may be required by them incase they want to sent it to VO or back to applicant...

Am I correct???
If yes, how much will be considered as sufficient postage for New Delhi VO?

anil04_10 said:
Ignore that MKShah..... it is, if you are sending the same by normal post...still one has to put the required stamps for overseas posts. Anyways we will be sending it through courier... so have to pay 8) 8)
Cheers, Anil

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
mkshah said:
Hi Anil, What I understood from this is..
Though I am sending my application by post, I need to submit an envelope having sufficient postage in the envelope...
This may be required by them incase they want to sent it to VO or back to applicant...

Am I correct???
If yes, how much will be considered as sufficient postage for New Delhi VO?
The "sufficient postage in the envelope" refers to the envelope, containing your application documents, you are sending to CIO.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi Temasek,
I am confused now.
I didnt understood the meaning of "Sufficient Postage".
If I am sending my application by courier, then what is the need of affixing postage on the envelope.

Temasek said:
The "sufficient postage in the envelope" refers to the envelope, containing your application documents, you are sending to CIO.

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
mkshah said:
Hi Temasek,
I am confused now.
I didnt understood the meaning of "Sufficient Postage".
If I am sending my application by courier, then what is the need of affixing postage on the envelope.
That is just a general statement so that your application will reach them. Otherwise unless the recipient pays the different, the application risks being undelivered and/or returned. Don't worry!

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
HI Temasek,
I inquired for the courier charges..
They are charging apprx, 800-1000 upto 500 gm of weight then it is per 100 gm increment.
NOw if my envelope weights 1.5 KG and I am paying Rs. 13,000 as courier charges to the courier company... to deliver the consignment to NS, Sydney... Still I need to affix the postage... If yes, this may be necessary because the courier may be delivered at some other place due to a mistake and in that case to re-route it to the orignal destination, the extra postage stamps are required to affixed on the envelope..
I hope now my understanding is correct...
Pls correct me if I understood otherwise

Temasek said:
That is just a general statement so that your application will reach them. Otherwise unless the recipient pays the different, the application risks being undelivered and/or returned. Don't worry!