+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMPORTANT - need to send ALL documents to the CIO now (not visa office)

nitinkalra99

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors

Some queries related to forms, need help.

• In form Schedule 1, question 12, 'Membership or association with organizations' --- Do we have to mention companies where one has been associated as employee(only). Past or present.
  • Form Schedule 1 question 10, 'Education'. Can I take 'Trade School or other post secondary school' as Post Graduation.
  • Do we need to paste photos on forms, in the space provided or to be included(6 in number) in an envelope

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
nitinkalra99 said:
Hi Seniors

Some queries related to forms, need help.

• ....................... the space provided or to be included(6 in number) in an envelope

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Hi Nitin

(1) 'Membership or association with organizations' means your association with any trade union, student union, or social / political organizations etc. It is not your association with your company as an employee.
(2) No you can't... it is done after your graduation and you do a specialization on a specific subject with a degree. The education that you do after a post secondary is usually Diploma OR Graduation.
(3) No.. you need not paste the photos...it has to be put in the envelopes (6 photos) as instructed.

Hope it helped...cheers
Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
Hey guys (and worried members) :mad: :'(

Good news..... 2 of our forum members got their CC charged under the new FSW (Post 26/6). Both are under NOC 1122 (application received by CIO on 09 Jul and 03 Aug). More to come....... 8) 8) 8)

Cheers, Anil

jaggibrijesh

May 11, 2010
Re: Got wrong consultant

mkshah said:
Hi All,
I am quite new to this forum and reading the mails of this thread and got very much impressed with the helping and supportive atmosphere around.
After reading the various mails on this thread, I got the feeling that I can do the entire process of applying to CIC by myself. I shouldnt have hired a consultant for this. And I am paying a very huge feel to consultant for this. I have asked for instalment payment option and he has agreed for it. Till now I paid half of the amount and half is yet to be paid.
I am not interested in this consultant as firstly he asked for my IELTS score compulsory. For this reason, he just stretched things from 17th July till now. I appeared for iELTS on 21st Aug and today my results are out. I got overall 7 bands, L 7.5, R 7, W 6.5, S 7.5. Now she has sent me a list asking various documents. But after reading the mails of this thread now, I know that some of the documents he asked for are updated now, but the consultant is not aware about this. This consultant is having main office in South Africa and offices in countries like Australia, UK, Canada. He has also mentioned at the end of the checklist that alll the docs should be sent to UK Office.
Does this make any sense? This will consume so much of time in forwarding application from one country to another and if any doc is wrong or need updation, what to do? I have not kept my application yet and feeling confident to do it on my own.
I am very worried as I feel I got caught in wrong hands. Kindly help me out in this situation.

Regards
i hope there were not global visa's... those people are fraud!!

blueray333

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2010
Doc's Request.
inc. in app.
AOR Received.
25-11-2010
IELTS Request
inc. in app.
File Transfer...
25-11-2010
Med's Request
07-02-2011
Med's Done....
12-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
Hi OnCanadiana and Pippin,

Just wanted to tell you my credit card was billed :) thanks so much for your help :)

nitinkalra99

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a ton Anil!

So where do I fir post graduation, if it can't be post secondary.

Regards
Nitin

anil04_10 said:
Hi Nitin

(1) 'Membership or association with organizations' means your association with any trade union, student union, or social / political organizations etc. It is not your association with your company as an employee.
(2) No you can't... it is done after your graduation and you do a specialization on a specific subject with a degree. The education that you do after a post secondary is usually Diploma OR Graduation.
(3) No.. you need not paste the photos...it has to be put in the envelopes (6 photos) as instructed.

Hope it helped...cheers
Anil

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112

jaggibrijesh said:
i hope there were not global visa's... those people are fraud!!
You are quite right...
Is there anything wrong with this Global Visas? Pls tell me... I m yet to pay two more instalments to them and also yet to put my application.
Initially they got one paper signed from me. This letter they called as "Client Care Letter". This letter seems like agreement.
I fear if I dont pay them the remaining amount, they can take legal action.
Does anyone here has any knowledge about global visas?
Pl share with me any facts regarding this.
Brijesh,With your words, now I am really worried.
All seniors, pls suggest me a way out of this situation, what to be done?
If you want I can send you the scanned copy of my client care letter to you. pls give me your mail id.

Here is some part of the doc they send me as"Client Care Letter"

Refund policy

We will give you a full refund if our board of directors finds that we have provided incorrect information during our consultation, which led to your case being refused. We will not be legally responsible to you for any break in this agreement that is more than the amount of fees you must pay us.

We are delighted to assist you with your entire case and we want you to secure your visa as quickly as possible. We are aware some clients may decide to lodge their own case and just take our knowledge, some clients may change their mind and no longer require their visa before it is approved, decide to return home and not extend their visa, find they are unable to secure the documents they claimed to have during our consultation, etc... There is always a very small percentage of clients who decide to withdraw prior to us securing the visa. As you can appreciate Global Visas can not insist a person secure their visa and we do understand when circumstance change in a persons life. Unfortunately, once we provide our knowledge in the consultation our fees are payable in full.

Break Down of fees

For the purpose of this agreement our fees are charged for our expertise and knowledge provided during our consultation. We shall not charge our clients any further fees to assist in securing their visa.

Ending this agreement

We will automatically end this agreement if any circumstances arise that are beyond our or your control, and stop us or you from carrying out any of our or your responsibilities.

You may end this contract at any time by writing to us to tell us that you are ending your agreement. But you will be legally responsible for paying any money you owe us for our fees or extra fees. You will have to pay this money even if we have asked for any of these fees at the time you end this agreement.

Client care

It is important to us that you are happy with the work we do.

If you have any questions or complaints, please contact the person who is handling your application as soon as possible. You can be sure that we will deal with your question or complaint properly.

If you are not completely happy with the way we are handling your application please email feedback@globalvisas.com. We will aim to answer your email within 14 working days of receiving it.

General

This client-care letter contains the agreement between you and us. You do not have any rights arising from anything not being included in this document. No changes to these conditions will apply unless they are in writing and signed by a director of Global Visas.

You are considered to have accepted the terms of this client-care letter once you go ahead with your case, by either signing this client-care letter or on payment on any part of our fees.

Fees

Our fees for providing our expert information and advice during our detailed consultation is INR 93,755.00. This detailed consultation usually takes place within 72 hours of you becoming our client. You may pay a deposit but you must pay the rest of the fee within 30 days of the date of initial payment. Please note that the above fees are not inclusive of any 3rd party or government fees.

In certain cases in Australia, USA and Canada, you can pay in installments because of the time frames involved. We may offer a payment plan of a deposit followed by equal monthly installments. To qualify, you must pay by debit card or credit card. Each month we will take the money in equal installments, for the agreed payment period. The payment period will be agreed by your consultant when you sign up to our services.

We will take the money from your account if you make the first payment by credit card or debit card. We can take the next payment from the same card. If you need to make other payment arrangements, please contact us before you are due to make the next payment.

You can also pay online using our safe and secure payment facility, which we have set up especially for your account. Simply copy and paste the following link into your web browser:

If you do not pay any part of our fees on time, we will cancel any payment plan you have with us and you must pay our fees immediately. You will have to pay an interest charge of 24% APR (annual percentage rate based on unsecured and unauthorized overdraft rates from our bank.) on the money you owe us. We will use a debt-collection agency to get back the money you owe us, and we will charge you for all costs associated with collecting this money.

To pay by bank transfer:

Name-HDFC
A/c No 13742320001504
Name: ICS GLOBAL VISAS INDIA PVT LTD
Branch: Nehru Place New Delhi
IFSC code is HDFC0001374

Accepting this agreement

In line with international contract law, you will have accepted this agreement once you pay your deposit and act in line with the conditions in it.

This agreement is legally binding in the country you live. If you want to immigrate to Canada, the contract may also be binding under Canadian law.

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.

mkshah said:
You are quite right...
Is there anything wrong with this Global Visas? Pls tell me... I m yet to pay two more instalments to them and also yet to ...
This agreement is legally binding in the country you live. If you want to immigrate to Canada, the contract may also be binding under Canadian law.[/b]
Dear MK Shah

I didn't go through the complete write up of the policy..... But the first sentence of the 'refund policy' itself gives a reason. The misrepresentation of the facts!! ??? I don't know how the full refund will be done by board of directors :eek:

They told you that the completed application has to be sent to UK office :eek: WHY???. It will increase the time limit and the confusion......
Long story in short ... do the following -
(1) Spend one day in reading the whole procedure...involve your spouse...elders like parents...friends and take their opinion. Everything is very very user friendly and self explanatory.
(2) Try to take back the amount.... whatever reason you give... if required ask them the procedure again...Let them confirm that the file MUST go to UK :-X. Then you decide to say NO.
(3) Don't get bugged up that they will take any legal action. I am from Hyderabad...and know very well how things (legal / judiciary) work in India. Moreover... you are correct and they are making specimen out of you.....93K for what.... man it is a big amount .... In that much amount the whole procedure will get finished along with visa (again depends on the # of family members) But definitely, they are taking you for a ride.
(4) Don't mind.... but please don't take WE members opinion again on this matter. We are here to help our good & innocent (People applying afresh for PR). So PLEASE DECIDE and go ahead.
(5) Last thing... in case you feel that your case is not that strong, so you feel that a consultant is a must..... THEN be sure that even that consultant can't help you. On the other hand IF EVERYTHING is fine and you are not confident... then don't worry...... you are welcome......this family will help you sail through. I have PM you my Cell phone #.

ALL the BEST. Take care & cheers
Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
nitinkalra99 said:
Thanks a ton Anil!

So where do I fir post graduation, if it can't be post secondary.

Regards
Nitin
Dear Nitin....
I am sorry....I didn't get you...what do you mean by 'fir post graduation'
Anil

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112

Hi Anil,
Pls guide me on what basis you are saying that they can not take any legal case. If there is a case filed in any of the police station, I will not be able to put up my file till the entire case is settle.
Ya, I am going to tell no the consultant and will not pay any further. Dont know how I willl get the refund of paid amount.
Really, thse is very much worrysome. Losing hard earned money like this.
After the post of jaggibrijesh, I search google for global visas fraud cases and I found a number of complaints for this.
One of the link is xomreviews.com/globalvisas.com. I had copied all the complaints and sent a mail to the person of Global Visas asking him for clarification regarding these complaints. The name of this person is Karan Khosla who calle med first time and who get my payment thro CC. Then within 2 days my case was transferred so some other person called saurabh roy.

People here, in this forum, I like your help to suggest me if any legal complexity occurs in this matter how should I deal with it?
Also what I should do so as to avoid any such problems cannot arise? I dont want to use this consultant any more and do not wish to pay any money, however he got a letter sigened from me.

Awaiting for your valuable inputs.

anil04_10 said:
Dear MK Shah

I didn't go through the complete write up of the policy..... But the first sentence of the 'refund policy' itself gives a reason. The misrepresentation of the facts!! ??? I don't know how the full refund will be done by board of directors :eek:

They told you that the completed application has to be sent to UK office :eek: WHY???. It will increase the time limit and the confusion......
Long story in short ... do the following -
(1) Spend one day in reading the whole procedure...involve your spouse...elders like parents...friends and take their opinion. Everything is very very user friendly and self explanatory.
(2) Try to take back the amount.... whatever reason you give... if required ask them the procedure again...Let them confirm that the file MUST go to UK :-X. Then you decide to say NO.
(3) Don't get bugged up that they will take any legal action. I am from Hyderabad...and know very well how things (legal / judiciary) work in India. Moreover... you are correct and they are making specimen out of you.....93K for what.... man it is a big amount .... In that much amount the whole procedure will get finished along with visa (again depends on the # of family members) But definitely, they are taking you for a ride.
(4) Don't mind.... but please don't take WE members opinion again on this matter. We are here to help our good & innocent (People applying afresh for PR). So PLEASE DECIDE and go ahead.
(5) Last thing... in case you feel that your case is not that strong, so you feel that a consultant is a must..... THEN be sure that even that consultant can't help you. On the other hand IF EVERYTHING is fine and you are not confident... then don't worry...... you are welcome......this family will help you sail through. I have PM you my Cell phone #.

ALL the BEST. Take care & cheers
Anil

nitinkalra99

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anil thanks for pointing out!

Actually my concern is where do i fit post graduation.

As per my understanding in Schedule 1 form:

Elementary/primary school: Class 1-10
Secondary/High School: Class 11-12
University/College: Graduation+ Post Graduation

Kindly correct me if I am wrong..

Many Thanks...

anil04_10 said:
Dear Nitin....
I am sorry....I didn't get you...what do you mean by 'fir post graduation'
Anil

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
nitinkalra99 said:
Anil thanks for pointing out!

Actually my concern is where do i fit post graduation.

As per my understanding in Schedule 1 form:

Elementary/primary school: Class 1-10
Secondary/High School: Class 11-12

Kindly correct me if I am wrong..

Many Thanks...
Hi Nitin

As per my knowledge (may be assumption :))

Elementary/primary school: Class 1-8
Secondary/High School: Class 9-12

These are the number of years that you have studied... anyways the total will come to 8+4+Grad.+PG. So even your total comes to the same. Grad / PG varies from course to course (2-4 yrs). You have to fill the total # of degree years completed in the 3rd col. 4th Col. is for diplomas or some trade courses (ITI) that one might have done.

Cheers, Anil

R

rajeev107

hi.
pls guide me.
I AM PLANNING TO send application to NS, next week.In the VO doc check list,sl no.13,they are asking for fee payment form.Whether it is requires alongwith initial application.It it requires,how can i make it.I could nt find any form.
pls help me.
Also i think for the notarized copies,passport copy is need not be notarized,right?
pls help me
Thanks in advance

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
rajeev107 said:
hi.
pls guide me.
I AM PLANNING TO send application to NS, next week.In the VO doc check list,sl no.13,they are asking for fee payment form.Whether it is requires alongwith initial application.It it requires,how can i make it.I could nt find any form.
pls help me.
Also i think for the notarized copies,passport copy is need not be notarized,right?
pls help me
Thanks in advance
Hi Rajeev
There is a fee payment form (IMM5620E), where you have to mention / confirm the processing fee details and the mode of payment. It is available in cic web site!!! It has to be sent along with the initial application.

There is nothing mentioned about the notarization of PP copy...but they have mentioned that all photocopies are to be notorized....so why to take chances :D 8) :D.
All the best....
Cheers, Anil

R

rajeev107

anil04_10 said:
Hi Rajeev
There is a fee payment form (IMM5620E), where you have to mention / confirm the processing fee details and the mode of payment. It is available in cic web site!!! It has to be sent along with the initial application.

There is nothing mentioned about the notarization of PP copy...but they have mentioned that all photocopies are to be notorized....so why to take chances :D 8) :D.
All the best....
Cheers, Anil
Thank u anil for the fast reply.But abt the fee payment form;im asking abt RPRF.not abt the initial fees.I think it may be in the later stage.what do you think?