+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMPORTANT - need to send ALL documents to the CIO now (not visa office)

foreverurs

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 November 2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the initial application to CIO
AOR Received.
26 May 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
26 May 2011 **Second AOR 18 August 11 *** IN Process 2 December 2011
Med's Request
27 December 2012
Med's Done....
15 Janurary 2013
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
27 December 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Landing Fee encashed on : 27March 2013
LANDED..........
Waiting Waiting Waiting
hi

good to know and there are certain people in this particular there who are doing great job. please make sure when u post someting or any kind of information please add noc code that would help most of us.

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamesbondktm said:
I am based in Dubai and planning to apply very soon. Can I submit the documents with notary attestation form India.
There is no hard and fast rule that you must hv to notarized it from your country of residence you may notorized it from hometown but also dont ignore you need to notorized pp copy too its is unlikely that someone will go back to homecountry to notorized it as the person who doing notorized supposed to see the original first ... its looks a bit fishy when you hv some important documents notorized from some other country then your current of residence ... as date illustrated on notorized copy would be the duration when you are in dubai and its like you send your original documents to home country to notorized it :) if i would be you i would notorizesd each and every document from a lawyer based on Dubai :) dont forget immigration people know we can easily notarize any documents without hving orginal by giving some extra bucks....

i hope you got my point... still seniors can advice you more betterly ..

jamesbondktm

Jun 27, 2010
I was planning to go for vacation next week, hence I thought of getting it done from there. Obiousely I thought it would be much cheaper to get it done from there.
Do you know much will I be charged for attestation in Dubai.

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamesbondktm said:
I was planning to go for vacation next week, hence I thought of getting it done from there. Obiousely I thought it would be much cheaper to get it done from there.
hv no idea but try to find some desi lawyer there .....

hedieh55

Sep 5, 2010
Please help me

Hi,This is Hedieh .I have applied for Canada permanent residence in the Federal Skilled Worker class before June 2010 and I have received my Ref No last month.They asked me to prepare some documents and send it to CIO, so I would appreciated if you let me know :

1- Should I submit police-certification and clearance before 120 Days with my documents?
my email:hediehamirjahanshahi@yahoo.com

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
jamesbondktm said:
hi jamesbondktm
you can notorize all documents in Kottayam/India :D. including your PP copies. charges are vvv less.
in dubai u will end up paying Dhs 100 per document or a desi will do for Dhs 75 ieallll.
good luck buddy :D

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
foreverurs said:
hi

good to know and there are certain people in this particular there who are doing great job. please make sure when u post someting or any kind of information please add noc code that would help most of us.
yes thats a great help :D

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
hedieh55 said:
Please help me
Hi,This is Hedieh .I have applied for Canada permanent residence in the Federal Skilled Worker class before June 2010 and I have received my Ref No last month.They asked me to prepare some documents and send it to CIO, so I would appreciated if you let me know :
1- Should I submit police-certification and clearance before 120 Days with my documents?
my email:hediehamirjahanshahi @ yahoo.com
hi Hedieh
YES you need to send Police CC with the full documenrts from all the countries u stayed more than 6 months from the age of 18 - always try to apply PCC from the present country only 60 days b4 sumitting coz the validity of a PCC is 90 days.
Good luck buddy :D

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Bindu said:
Thanks for the clarification Anil.
One of my friend is waiting for PCC from Saudi, I can now inform her to send her application with out the Saudi PCC for now, and once the VO request for the PCC she can submitt the Saudi PCC.
Once again thanks a lot for your valuable service.
Warm Regards
Bindu
hi bindu
its always good to apply with all pcc from the countries u lived more than 6 months. send all documents at once or else u wil get delayed unnecessarly. :D Good luck

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
mperei02 said:
Hey dont forget Social Workers
4152 Applied on 3rd September ;D
hi - have you applied in 4152?? can u tell be wht supporting documents u attach??
thx in advance

steve81

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15- 10- 2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
AOR Received.
14-4-2010
IELTS Request
7.5(academic)
File Transfer...
30-12-2009
Med's Request
waitin
Med's Done....
waitin
Interview........
waitin
Passport Req..
waitin
hey guys if u r visa office is NEW DELHI, do no send your PCC to cio.

CHECK PAGE 6. AND POINT NO 12. ON THE GIVEN DOCUMENT BELOW.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37029.pdf

I hope this will help everybody.

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi alll
hope you guys can help my frnd on his queries...
He just starting to gather his supporting documents. But we came to hear about a new rule regarding submitting the transcripts of records in a "sealed" enveloped stamped by the school?

If this is true do he need to request again from his school another copy and sealed it and get it stamped?

It's because he already have the transcript with him and was planning to just to copy it (certified true copy) here.

Thanks
:D

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
bijupv007 said:
hi - have you applied in 4152?? can u tell be wht supporting documents u attach??
thx in advance
I am a clinical SW - i have attached appointment letter, letter from HR, Letter from SW Director and Letter from my ward CNC...and Sydney, Aus checklist

Manny

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
bijupv007 said:
Hi alll
hope you guys can help my frnd on his queries...
It's because he already have the transcript with him and was planning to just to copy it (certified true copy) here.

Thanks
:D
Hi Bijupv007
Its not a new rule..... :D. Anyways it goes like this....
(1) Not the school transcript...it is college / university transcript.
(2) The particular education certificate ... degree / marks memo / consolidated marks memo / provisional etc. have to be certified / attested by the university... that will be a transcript. That is the reason they will put that attested document in the university cover and seal it (rubber stamp). It should not be opened.
(3) It is rather quite an easy process (at least in India), that will take not more than 5-6 working days.

Hope it helped, Biju.
Cheers, Anil