+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I gave my biometric but does not show online!!

sahrish

Aug 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
canada
App. Filed.......
05-11-2015
Med's Request
15-10-2016
Med's Done....
19-10-2016
Hi, my parents applied for visit visa on august 22 and got their biometrics done on 28th. My father is the primary applicant. For some reason my mother's biometrics got approved in few hours but my father's application still says that action is required and we need your biometrics. Has this happened to anyone? Can anyone guide ma what can I do.

mfkoko321

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I got the Biometric letter in Aug 27, and I did it on the 28th, my application is still saying action required and we need your biometric, it seems its something happening to everyone (almost) , but is there anytime line ? as they said in their website the processing time (complete process) is 18 days for me (Applying from Qatar-TRV) and I should add 10 days for papers transfer between visa office and CIC (I guess thats does not include biometric).

Any experts knows how is the procedure done here? Could it be that the biometric is already there but does not update on our online account till later on ? I also heard about something called "Officer note" what I Understood is that you can ask for updates via CIC website but their is fees included (5 $), not sure how does that work and how long does it take to get updates?

Glo1

Sep 6, 2017
Hi, my parents applied for visit visa on august 22 and got their biometrics done on 28th. My father is the primary applicant. For some reason my mother's biometrics got approved in few hours but my father's application still says that action is required and we need your biometrics. Has this happened to anyone? Can anyone guide ma what can I do.
Mine just got updated yesterday. I applied on July 19th.

VenusPond

Feb 12, 2018
Hi, i applied for my study permit and just gave my bio metrics. In my online application it mention as completed in front of bio metrics. So does this mean that there is no further action to be taken for bio metrics and it has been assessed and completed ? ( I did not get any email notification though, i logged on to check the status)

Thanks for the inputs in advance!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi, i applied for my study permit and just gave my bio metrics. In my online application it mention as completed in front of bio metrics. So does this mean that there is no further action to be taken for bio metrics and it has been assessed and completed ? ( I did not get any email notification though, i logged on to check the status)

Thanks for the inputs in advance!
Your application has been updated for your biometrics. You don't need to do anything

Reactions: mfkoko321