+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I gave my biometric but does not show online!!

Sep 11, 2018
Hi, one of my clients has applied for Canadian Visitor Visa through online application which was submitted on 17 July 2019. Later on 22 July, she got the Biometrics Request Letter and Biometrics was done on 23 July 2019 at VFS Chandigarh, India. Till date, the biometrics has not been uploaded in the account. On contacting VFS, they said they have submitted the Biometrics to Delhi Immigration on the same date and told me to email to Delhi immigration, which I did and still there is no response from them. I have never seen any problem like this. But when I read this thread I realize they do this often. Should I advise my client to give Biometrics again or should we wait for the reply from Delhi Immigration? I hope they would not decline the Visa due to this delay on their end. Any suggestion will be helpful...
Same problem. And infact same time. I have given my biometric on 27th july. Its still not showing online. I dont know wether i can enroll for my biometric again

Jul 22, 2019
Yesterday, her
Same problem. And infact same time. I have given my biometric on 27th july. Its still not showing online. I don't know whether i can enroll for my biometric again
Yesterday her husband went to the same VFS and told them about the situation. They sent the same biometrics again to the Delhi Immigration and to my surprise, last night around 4 am there was updation in her CIC account about biometrics. Finally, her biometrics are uploaded. I would advise you same that to go to same vfs centre you have given your biometrics and explain them the situation.

bibin619

May 26, 2019
Tamil Nadu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
28-07-2019
Check biometric status in CIC, if its says valid, no need to worry. I am on the same boat, did biometric on 22nd Aug, emailed Delhi Immigration office, as expected no response.

Sep 11, 2018
Yesterday, her

Yesterday her husband went to the same VFS and told them about the situation. They sent the same biometrics again to the Delhi Immigration and to my surprise, last night around 4 am there was updation in her CIC account about biometrics. Finally, her biometrics are uploaded. I would advise you same that to go to same vfs centre you have given your biometrics and explain them the situation.
Thank you.

Dreckett

Sep 21, 2019
My husband dis his biometrics over 2 months ago..still not updated..visa office says they didn't receive it..another request was sent to do biometrics..can someone explain this to me

ivanm0710

Mar 9, 2020
Count me in with the same problem. My wife and I went to the VFS for biometrics on February 28. Her profile got updated almost immediately but mine didn’t. It’s been 10 days and remains the same. I am planning to return to VFS and explain my situation if nothing changes by the 15th day and see if they can help.

Anyone who already passed through this could share their experience on how long did it take to get your visas/permits? Did the delay on the biometrics made your approval delayed also?

psh789

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
Count me in with the same problem. My wife and I went to the VFS for biometrics on February 28. Her profile got updated almost immediately but mine didn’t. It’s been 10 days and remains the same. I am planning to return to VFS and explain my situation if nothing changes by the 15th day and see if they can help.

Anyone who already passed through this could share their experience on how long did it take to get your visas/permits? Did the delay on the biometrics made your approval delayed also?
I applied for my brother's visitor visa and I got the same issue. It still says your action is required and we need your biometrics however it also shows the biometrics enrollment date. Did biometrics on 12th March

winnipeg2013

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
I applied for my brother's visitor visa and I got the same issue. It still says your action is required and we need your biometrics however it also shows the biometrics enrollment date. Did biometrics on 12th March
I also got the same issue, my mother gave biometrics on last week of February, but it still says your action is required, I did sent an email to CIC explaining the sane, but they responded with the standard answer 'we have sent your information to concern team'

Reactions: psh789

ivanm0710

Mar 9, 2020
That's exactly my case, since it shows the date I did biometrics. So far it's been 24 days and still no response or change...

Please let us know about your cases when something changes, I'll do the same.

winnipeg2013

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Online application status updated with message "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details" I am not sure, how to react on this, sent an webform again to explaining that we already completed biometrics. Unfortunatly CIC not taking any calls due to COVID 19 and biometrics office has been closed.

Any suggestion?

ivanm0710

Mar 9, 2020
Online application status updated with message "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details" I am not sure, how to react on this, sent an webform again to explaining that we already completed biometrics. Unfortunatly CIC not taking any calls due to COVID 19 and biometrics office has been closed.

Any suggestion?
Have you checked if your biometrics appear as valid here?: https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/bioStatusQuery

Also, if you have a receipt, maybe you could attach it to the webform?

psh789

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
That's exactly my case, since it shows the date I did biometrics. So far it's been 24 days and still no response or change...

Please let us know about your cases when something changes, I'll do the same.
Got the biometrics confirmation letter with its validity. However also received rejection letter indicating not enough family ties to return back and not satisfied with purpose of visit. I provided every detail on the above. Not sure what went wrong. Lets just blame it to covid

veeru_28_j

Mar 2, 2013
Got the biometrics confirmation letter with its validity. However also received rejection letter indicating not enough family ties to return back and not satisfied with purpose of visit. I provided every detail on the above. Not sure what went wrong. Lets just blame it to covid
Sorry to heard about the refusal. But is it possible if you can share the timeline.
Thanks you