+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I gave my biometric but does not show online!!

dr.error

Nov 1, 2015
Hi, Today, I gave my biometric through Application support centre today around morning but the online cic does not show any update and still stating that "we need applicant's biometric. Last time during June 2015, when I gave my biometric, it updated it in 2 hours.

I was wondering if somebody faced the same situation!

One thing that when I open the cic website, it states "You may experience delays while using the website. We are working to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience." I don't know if my problem is linked to this problem.

Help Help

Elsa81

Mar 1, 2016
I gave my biometrics at an ASC Feb 24 and still not updated on mycic, but it no longer says your action is required, did you get an update on yours?

samar67

Jun 1, 2016
Hi did you get your visa?
I gave my biometrics on May 25 but still online it says my action is required and in front of application status it say biometric is needed. Anyone had this problem before?

Waqaschaudry

Feb 9, 2017
same thing happened to me it says action required I gave my biometrics last week but not updated yet on cic account
Can anyone knows?

Anas88

Jun 11, 2017
How did it go with you guys? Did you get biometrics updated? Did get your visas? I'm having same problem. I gave my biometrics on June 1st 2017 at ASC and still didn't update.

Abr112

Jul 19, 2017
Hii, I'm having the same issue. I gave my biometrics and been more then 48 hours i have not received any update on MYCIC ACCOUNT.

Help pls

travelmate13

Jul 17, 2017
Hii, I'm having the same issue. I gave my biometrics and been more then 48 hours i have not received any update on MYCIC ACCOUNT.

Help pls
I gave my biometrics on 10th july and still no update on the account, I emailed them but no reply. let me know if you find out any information and i will do the same

Abr112

Jul 19, 2017
I gave my biometrics on 10th july and still no update on the account, I emailed them but no reply. let me know if you find out any information and i will do the same
Where are you from? Have you applied for study permit? Details pls

Abr112

Jul 19, 2017
It took 28 days for my biometrics to be updated online. My application is still in progress:(
Ahan, when did you file visa? And gave biometrics? Have you applied for study permit or visit? Did you just wait for the biometrics to be updated or you emailed cic?