+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I gave my biometric but does not show online!!

Abr112

Jul 19, 2017
@Abr112 my biometrics just got updated :) hopefully i get visa soon as well.
oh thats pretty great. Hope you get the visa. Can you tell me after how many days your bio metrics got updated? Also do you mind sharing your applicatio status here? Eligiblity medical background and so on.

travelmate13

Jul 17, 2017
oh thats pretty great. Hope you get the visa. Can you tell me after how many days your bio metrics got updated? Also do you mind sharing your applicatio status here? Eligiblity medical background and so on.
i applied visit visa on 7th july
got biometric letter on 8th july
biometrics done on 10th july
biometrics updated on 21 july

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help

Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: Completed.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Abr112

Jul 19, 2017
i applied visit visa on 7th july
got biometric letter on 8th july
biometrics done on 10th july
biometrics updated on 21 july

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help

Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: Completed.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Ahan, when did they start reviewing your eligiblity? Was it before biometrics or after? And did you got an update email when your bio metrics got updated?

travelmate13

Jul 17, 2017
Ahan, when did they start reviewing your eligiblity? Was it before biometrics or after? And did you got an update email when your bio metrics got updated?
well, they were reviewing my eligibility before biometrics

no, I did not get any update email when my biometrics got updated.

i applied for visit visa to attend my son's wedding and only two weeks left now... i am pretty nervous :(

Anas88

Jun 11, 2017
Ahan, when did you file visa? And gave biometrics? Have you applied for study permit or visit? Did you just wait for the biometrics to be updated or you emailed cic?
I applied for visitor on May 31, completed biometrics on June 1st.
I emailed them many times, they replied on me after one and half month that they received the biometrics. However, the biometrics were updated on June 28.

Cavatina

Jul 26, 2017
I submitted my biometrics on July 18th and haven't heard anything either :( It still says "Your action is required" and that "Your biometrics is needed ..." on my online application. This is so anxiety-provoking ....

Abr112

Jul 19, 2017
I submitted my biometrics on July 18th and haven't heard anything either :( It still says "Your action is required" and that "Your biometrics is needed ..." on my online application. This is so anxiety-provoking ....
Where you from? And which visa category ? Study or visit?

Abr112

Jul 19, 2017
well, they were reviewing my eligibility before biometrics

no, I did not get any update email when my biometrics got updated.

i applied for visit visa to attend my son's wedding and only two weeks left now... i am pretty nervous :(
Any update?