+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

Fanadian

Apr 22, 2019
My application hit 11 months yesterday. Although I had an ADR to submit Pof in May, I submitted that same day. since then, application has been in queue for review. what next to do? I plan ordering gcms note next week.
Are you inside or outside Canada?

Reactions: Edigin

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
It's PPR for me guys....I am so relieved today after excruciating wait..
Note: I had review required on my POF (Proof Of Fund) and was pending with CB01126 since April 5th at CIO Sydney.

Timeline:

1. SINP AOR: 01-Jan-2018

2. SINP ADR: 07-Feb-2018

3. SINP File on hold for APEGS license: 03-APR-2018

4. APEGS License: 16-Dec-2018

5. SINP Nomination: 31-Dec-2018

6. ITA IRCC: 14-Jan-2019

7. AOR IRCC: 29-Jan-2019

8. MEP: 18-March-2019

9. Biometrics completed: 20-Mar-2019

10. RPRF Fee: 05-Apr-2019

11. PPR: 13- Sep-2019

Wish you all the best!!

hris79

May 11, 2018
It's PPR for me guys....I am so relieved today after excruciating wait..
Note: I had review required on my POF (Proof Of Fund) and was pending with CB01126 since April 5th at CIO Sydney.

Timeline:

1. SINP AOR: 01-Jan-2018

2. SINP ADR: 07-Feb-2018

3. SINP File on hold for APEGS license: 03-APR-2018

4. APEGS License: 16-Dec-2018

5. SINP Nomination: 31-Dec-2018

6. ITA IRCC: 14-Jan-2019

7. AOR IRCC: 29-Jan-2019

8. MEP: 18-March-2019

9. Biometrics completed: 20-Mar-2019

10. RPRF Fee: 05-Apr-2019

11. PPR: 13- Sep-2019

Wish you all the best!!
Congratulations bro.I am 14th Feb Aor and rest SINP Nominee.most of your situation is same with me.Hoping to get a PPR soon . I have shown EPF dues as POF.will that be enough for get a PPR.

lil_o

Jul 12, 2019
Hello,

I received my first notes on Sept 14 which I ordered on July 30 and generated on Aug 07.

Eligibility : RR
Security : Not started
Criminality : Passed
CPC Edmonton

RECOMMENDATION : Review Required MI3 SUMMARY NOTES: ADDITIONAL Family information requested for details on biological mother.
R87.1 : CEC minimum requirements - review required RPRF complete

CRS points minimum score for round : 450 CRS score at application (APR) : 458 / verified CRS :405 I have reviewed the following for CRS points : Qualifying job offer : LMIA exempted under ### Letter dated 2019-05-16 confirms employment offer of at least one year.

INTEGRATED SEARCH : PA: WP Valid Until : 2021-12-06 (LMIA exempt : C21, NOC 1225)
Note : C43 REDC date 2016/05/16

Work Expereince: Lock-in date 2019-05-25
2017-05 to 2019-05 Purchasing assistant NOC 1225 at Company name
*REVIEW REQUIRED* Web-based search confirms employer information.

letter confirms salary letter confirms full/time employment; Documented income provided: NOA from 2017/2018 Pay stubs from 2019 CEC work : 0 years 0 months of 1 years -Review required CRS Canadian work : 0 years 0 months of 2 years - REVIEW REQUIRED

Client information status review required ( I guess it's because of the family information)
Employment records : review required
letter of employment :checked
offer of employment : checked

I have worked at same company since 2017-05-16 with pgwp and I received lmia exempt visa on June 2018 (Same company, same position.)
My Lmia visa expires this End of December. I received the invitation on May 1st, 2019 and submitted all docs on May 25.

would it be better to wait until I got ADR or submit additional supporting docs through webform?
I am not sure what is wrong on my employment letter since the note is not specified, it's just saying that my Canadian experience is not verified.
Recently, I had conversation with immigration lawyer and she said just wait till the ADR is coming.
Please give me advice if anyone know about this situation. Much appreciated!

Last edited:

CanadaPRwait

Sep 23, 2019
Hi Folks,

I need help, I am very new to Canada PR process. I applied for EE PR in October 2018. My application has been stuck in Eligibility check and officer review required state for past 7 months. I got to know about GCMS notes recently and got it last week. It is a 120 page report but here is the gist of it, passed the IELTS, passed criminality, passed proof of funds etc. I see one issue with my work experience, I have 12 years of work experience but they have mentioned only first 4 years of my work experience and missed the other 8. Not sure why this happened but I provided all the documents include offer letter, payslips, relieving letter, and roles& responsibilities from my employers.

Notes: OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED: SETTLEMENT FUNDS EDOC XXXXXX. A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW Points total : 75 RPRF: Complete

lil_o

Jul 12, 2019
Hi guys,
Just got my second gcms notes and it says JOB DUTIES DOES NOT MATCH NOC COMPLETELY. APPEARS EDUCATION NOT CONSISTENT WITH THE DECLARED WORK EXPERIENCE.

I studied Civil engineering technician and I am working as a purchasing assistant.
Any recommendation for supporting doc for webform?

Thanks in advance for your time !

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
Hi guys,
Just got my second gcms notes and it says JOB DUTIES DOES NOT MATCH NOC COMPLETELY. APPEARS EDUCATION NOT CONSISTENT WITH THE DECLARED WORK EXPERIENCE.

I studied Civil engineering technician and I am working as a purchasing assistant.

One thing is clear that Job duties on your experience letter do not match up with job duties against the NOC code you have applied under. So you need to re-read the expected roles & responsibilities for that specific NOC. Try to get a revised experience letter with more matching roles & responsibilities.

But 2nd thing I am seeing first time where it says education not consistent with work experience. From when did IRCC start validating them to be in sync? Because for example we will have tons of people working in IT sector who are not software engineers but are educated in different fields :)

lil_o

Jul 12, 2019
One thing is clear that Job duties on your experience letter do not match up with job duties against the NOC code you have applied under. So you need to re-read the expected roles & responsibilities for that specific NOC. Try to get a revised experience letter with more matching roles & responsibilities.

But 2nd thing I am seeing first time where it says education not consistent with work experience. From when did IRCC start validating them to be in sync? Because for example we will have tons of people working in IT sector who are not software engineers but are educated in different fields :)
I agree with you regarding the education one.
However, I've talked to an immigration lawyer and she said it would be better to wait until get the ADR instead of submitting supporting doc through the webform. So I am confused whether just wait or submit the additional doc proactively.

KCanada2019

Feb 28, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
March 6
AOR Received.
April 11 2019
Med's Done....
May 23 2019
Passport Req..
DEC 17 2019
Hi Guys,

I need help from the experts!

I just discovered that my application is under RR. I am an EE PNP (eligible for CEC, not FSW) applicant, my AOR is April 12, 2019, and I don't know for how long my application is under RR. I don't know why my application it's being reviewed for, but I think it may be because of Pof since I just provided my payslips and T4 tax form from the past year from the company that I work here in Canada (but I don't think this is the motive, since I am a PNP, also eligible for CEC) or maybe some NOC duties problems. I am a graphic designer, but my title in the companies that I worked before the one that I work now was "graphic designer & art director."

These are the only motives that I can think of. Do you guys think that I should be proactive and send new documents before getting the notes, or wait for the notes? My concern is being denied before even get the notes. Any advice?

Thank you so very much,

e-16

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hi guys,

How long did you wait before requesting the second note?
I'm not sure of what documents you need to submit. Maybe an employment reference letter showing the qualification required for the job?

lil_o

Jul 12, 2019
How long did you wait before requesting the second note?
I'm not sure of what documents you need to submit. Maybe an employment reference letter showing the qualification required for the job?
it took 36 days to receive my second note.
I will submit the additional supporting job letter with loe through the webform. Thanks for your reply!

Reactions: e-16