+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

Shreya16

Oct 30, 2018
Hi Guys,

I am a Jan, 2019 AOR and m stuck with RR situation on eligibility requirement ..without a clue on what specifically is it put on. I ordered GCMS notes however these are delayed. I tried reaching out to Mr. Goodale and is told there is a RR but no update as on what is it.

Please suggest how can I go about to know what has been put under the scanner.

Thank you!

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Hi Guys,

I am a Jan, 2019 AOR and m stuck with RR situation on eligibility requirement ..without a clue on what specifically is it put on. I ordered GCMS notes however these are delayed. I tried reaching out to Mr. Goodale and is told there is a RR but no update as on what is it.

Thank you!
You'll have to order GCMS notes..

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Do you suggest doing that again..or waiting for the delayed ones. ?
If you've already ordered it, then wait. But couldn't hurt to order again.. In my case, the second set arrived very quickly..

CanadaPRwait

Sep 23, 2019
Hi Folks,
I applied for Express Entry PR in October 2018. My application has been stuck in Eligibility check and officer review required state for past 8 months. GCMS notes is a 120 page report but here is the gist of it, passed the IELTS, passed criminality, passed medical, pass CRS score etc. I see one issue with my work experience, I have 12 years of work experience but they have mentioned only first 4 years of my work experience and missed the other 8. Not sure why this happened as I provided all the documents including offer letter, payslips, relieving letter, and roles& responsibilities from my employers.

Here is a snippet from GCMS notes, will appreciate your insights on this.

https://ibb.co/sw0W0Fs

Notes: OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED: SETTLEMENT FUNDS EDOC XXXXXX. A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW Points total : 75 RPRF: Complete

YuliaM

Nov 23, 2018
Hi Guys,

Thank you!
Same with me... Same RR, learnt from Ralph, same delay with notes. So I ordered another set, you never know now when the first set comes...

CHANNO

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
MY Notes updated on 2018/09/06 says
NOTES: NO EMPLOYMENT DUTIES PROVIDED A11.2 Review Required R76: Selection Criteria- FSW POINTS : REVIEW REQUIRED R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS : REVIEW REQUIRED FSW points total :58 Outstanding documents (Not requested):- RPRF Ready to Finalize RPRF: Outstanding.

I want to understand that analyst have issue only with my EMPLOYMENT DUTIES or also with FUNDS requirement? In that case what additional details do i need to provide sufficiency of funds?

Earlier i provided Confirmation from Banks and my Bank statement which had sufficient liquid funds for 3 people.
Hi,

Finally did you receive PPR? Please confirm

Shreya16

Oct 30, 2018
Hi
Hi All,

I got my GCMS notes today and its say Eligibility review required. MI3 Review Required. What does this mean please

CaseAnalyst:ReviewrequiredLock-inDate:2018-05-21_EXXXXXXXXXXX1PA:XXXXXXXXXXXX-EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the followingrecommendation.

ANALYST
RECOMMENDATION: Review Required MI3Reviewrequired A11.2: Appears MetR75:FSWMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears MetFSW
points total: 79 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 447 CRS points minimum score for round: 441 CRS score at application (APR): 447 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, edoc# 220118099"

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): no applicants in status NCB(s) of Note: TRV REFUSALS

FAMILY
COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2007-03-31; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/cl partners 2 children accompanying; Birth certificates reviewed: PA and Spouse listed as parents MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

WORK
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-05-21 Primary Occupation: NOC 0601 Corporate sales managers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree in Business Administration, Nigeria 2012. 2010-04 to 2018-05 - REGIONAL MANAGER- SALES (NOC: 0601) - at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - eDoc# 220118099 - Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 2018-05-09 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. - Letter confirms salary of NGNXXXXXXX/year - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 8 years and 2 months. CRS Foreign Work: 8 years and 2 months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s)

WORK
EXPERIENCE: 6+ year(s), 15 FSW Points

ADAPTABILITY: 5 FSW Points Spouse has language Proficiency

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $110, 510 - NGN XXXXXXXX as per FirstBank statement at 2018-05-21; Family of 4 requires CAD $23, 181
Hi .. have you received PR yet?

CanadaPRwait

Sep 23, 2019
Hi Folks,
I applied for Express Entry PR in October 2018. My application has been stuck in Eligibility check and officer review required state for past 8 months. GCMS notes is a 120 page report but here is the gist of it, passed the IELTS, passed criminality, passed medical, pass CRS score etc. I see one issue with my work experience, I have 12 years of work experience but they have mentioned only first 4 years of my work experience and missed the other 8. Not sure why this happened as I provided all the documents including offer letter, payslips, relieving letter, and roles& responsibilities from my employers.

Here is a snippet from GCMS notes, will appreciate your insights on this.

https://ibb.co/sw0W0Fs

Notes: OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED: SETTLEMENT FUNDS EDOC XXXXXX. A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW Points total : 75 RPRF: Complete

hossaina

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
It looks like when a case analyst put review required on someone's file, IRCC just forgets about that application. I have a similar case. My AOR is Nov/2017. The case analyst couldn't verify my employer's details because of a stupid reason and put review required on my eligibility in Dec/2017. After that no progress in my case. I have sent more employment-related document proofs through CSE but Nobody at IRCC has bothered to touch my application, while they are processing the newer application within 1-2 months. I have ordered GCMS notes three times. Called them a few times, a few emails. They just tell me to keep patience and wait.
Did you get your PR??