+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

Tahar19

Aug 28, 2018
Hello everyone! Yesterday I got an answer from Ralph's office, that my eligibility is also under RR. I have no idea what the problem it could be. I'm Ontario pnp applicant and provided absolutely same reference letters and POF which I sent for nomination. Do you have any idea what it could be?
My VO is Syndey, AOR May 3rd.
Thank you.
try to call CIC and order GCMS as soon as possible

ramandeep1780

Jan 5, 2019
Hi all, joining this forum as I was told b an IRCC call center agent that my eligibility shows "review required" as of April 23. Below are my timeline and details. Has anyone gone into RR late in their timeline? I am at 5.5 months.

AOR - Nov 14, 2018
IP1: Dec 20, 2018
MEP: Jan 17, 2019
VO: Vancouver (was transferred sometime in March from Etobicoke)
Did u got ppr

Tahar19

Aug 28, 2018
Sure, I will do that , thank you, but maybe someone can tell what it could be related to? Maybe someone who was at the same boat?
i dont think anybody here can tell you what is it , as it can be anything. maybe its your noc not matching your job description or POF . call an agent if they are nice enough maybe they will tell you but your best bet is GCMS . im oinp FSSW too

YuliaM

Nov 23, 2018
i dont think anybody here can tell you what is it , as it can be anything. maybe its your noc not matching your job description or POF . call an agent if they are nice enough maybe they will tell you but your best bet is GCMS . im oinp FSSW too
Yes, you're right, I will call

ramandeep1780

Jan 5, 2019
55 days remaining in profile for 6 months to complete. Below is timeline. Any recommendations?

AOR: 7 November 2018
Meds Passed: 10 December 2018
Biometrics Done and Updated: 19th December 2018

Eligibility: Still being reviewed.
Background in progress.

Any help or suggestions?
Did u get ur PR. Plz rply

vesha1990

Mar 24, 2019
Hi everyone,

Called IRCC 3 weeks ago and the agent said that my eligibility requires review. Called back a couple days ago and the agent said my eligibility is in progress. How is this possible and has it happened to anyone else? Is it that the agent sees the current status only?

Regards

trixipaws

Aug 9, 2019
Hi guys,

I learned a few days ago that my eligibility is Review Required, 3 weeks ago it was 'In Progress'. Called CIC today and the agent said it's normal, she sees it on files all the time and not to worry. She was reluctant to even look at my application as I still have 29 days until the 6 months is up - so I'm not confident on her saying it's a standard part of their process and to not worry. Ordered notes on Wednesday but I doubt I'll get them in time - any advice? I have an idea that it could be my NOC code matches my duties but not job title - but as per their website they choose NOC based on duties...but without notes I'm just guessing. Any advice?

CEC Inland
AOR: 7 March 19
Medicals Passed: 17 Apr 19
VO: Dreaded Sydney

trixipaws

Aug 9, 2019
Hi guys,

I learned a few days ago that my eligibility is Review Required, 3 weeks ago it was 'In Progress'. Called CIC today and the agent said it's normal, she sees it on files all the time and not to worry. She was reluctant to even look at my application as I still have 29 days until the 6 months is up - so I'm not confident on her saying it's a standard part of their process and to not worry. Ordered notes on Wednesday but I doubt I'll get them in time - any advice? I have an idea that it could be my NOC code matches my duties but not job title - but as per their website they choose NOC based on duties...but without notes I'm just guessing. Any advice?

CEC Inland
AOR: 7 March 19
Medicals Passed: 17 Apr 19
VO: Dreaded Sydney
@legalfalcon any advice?

user20352050

Aug 10, 2019
Hi, I need some suggestions. I had created EE Profile but My IELTS score is not getting higher and my Open Work permit is expiring soon. Is work permit extension is possible without LMIA, If yes What's the procedure to extend it? Thanks

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Hey guys. Is it possible that the security part of the process get started before eligibility is cleared? Technically I should be in IP2 due to the background statement on my profile ("We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."). However, I believe my eligibility just got cleared this past week (Review of additional documents changed from "We are reviewing" to "Not applicable").

ramandeep1780

Jan 5, 2019
Hello Everyone,
My file is in eligibility review required.
My AOR JAN 23 2019.
I quit the job that i claimed the points for in Feb this year, after 1 year and 3 months.
I want to know if we have to inform the cic about leaving the job or not?
Thanks

Psalmizt

Apr 4, 2019
Hello everyone! Yesterday I got an answer from Ralph's office, that my eligibility is also under RR. I have no idea what the problem it could be. I'm Ontario pnp applicant and provided absolutely same reference letters and POF which I sent for nomination. Do you have any idea what it could be?
My VO is Syndey, AOR May 3rd.
Thank you.
Hi, I am also in the same situation. Have you tried to request GCMS note? I am Alberta PNP and submitted exact same documents to IRCC. I have requested a GCMS note and also raised a CSE to explain my proof of funds more clearly. I had a hunch that may be the issue.
Criminality and medicals have since being passed. Security yet
VO Sydney and June 4th AOR.