+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hello All,

I had received the 'Ready for Visa' email. It's been over 9 months from AOR. RR since Jan 2019. No ADR requested. However, I uploaded few employment related documents after analyzing the GCMS notes. All best for everyone!.

Nimrod

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
I claimed 3+ years of experience under one NOC. I worked 2.5 yrs at a company, so I provided them with a letter from that company. I also worked for some time as a self-employed consultant to many different companies, so I provided them with letters from these companies containing how many hours I worked there, what I did and how much I got payed for the job, as well as a LOE telling my story and explaining the situation.
That is unnecessary. They're probably having difficulty in verifying your self-employment hence the delay, meanwhile you already have more than the maximum point earning 3 years experience elsewhere. A little more patience and your PPR is here. Best of luck.

matper18

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
That is unnecessary. They're probably having difficulty in verifying your self-employment hence the delay, meanwhile you already have more than the maximum point earning 3 years experience elsewhere. A little more patience and your PPR is here. Best of luck.
I was put in RR especifically for that reason. The note read: "Applicant lost CRS points as I'm not satisfied with the documentation provided". So I proactively provided them with sufficient documents to prove the 3-year experience (2.5 with one company, and roughly .5 year self-employed. Even though I worked longer than that as self-employed.)

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hello All,

I had received the 'Ready for Visa' email. It's been over 9 months from AOR. RR since Jan 2019. No ADR requested. However, I uploaded few employment related documents after analyzing the GCMS notes. All best for everyone!.
can you please tell us when did you order the gcms notes ?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello All,

Wow congrats!! I am Eligibility - Recommended Pass and waiting even longer than Review Required folks lol

so I guess Elibility - Review Required is better than Eligibility - Recommended Pass

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
The last reply I got from CIC was
``Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed. ``

Does anyone know what that means ? Is a final review?

Thanks
I have been getting a similar response since May 9th :) Still in that dreaded final review queue lol.

Nimrod

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wow congrats!! I am Eligibility - Recommended Pass and waiting even longer than Review Required folks lol

so I guess Elibility - Review Required is better than Eligibility - Recommended Pass
It appears you already passed eligibility, the extra wait is perhaps due to security screening.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
It appears you already passed eligibility, the extra wait is perhaps due to security screening.
I don't think so. I called on August 2nd and was told my Eligibility is still under Recommended Pass and Security has not started. My file was last updated on May 9th, the day my Eligibility was Met and there has been no updates since then.

I have only 1 travel history to UK as a student that was 5 years ago and nothing else that will flag me under suspicious activity.

ramandeep1780

Jan 5, 2019
minutes ago
Hello
I called CIC today. They said my eligibility is review required from July. But there is nothing required from me at this point of time. My visa office is Nova Scotia. Criminality being processed and security not started.
My employer didn't gave me reference letter and i provided other documents to prove my employment.
My AOR JAN 23 2019. MED PASSED MAR 5 2019.
Is there anything to worry for?
Anyone with such experience please help.
Thanks

Note*
One of my friend from the same company did the same,no reference letter, aor Jan 18 2019 and got ppr July 30 2019.

Reactions: vesha1990

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
minutes ago
Hello
I called CIC today. They said my eligibility is review required from July. But there is nothing required from me at this point of time. My visa office is Nova Scotia. Criminality being processed and security not started.
My employer didn't gave me reference letter and i provided other documents to prove my employment.
Thanks

Note*
One of my friend from the same company did the same,no reference letter, aor Jan 18 2019 and got ppr July 30 2019.
Hi,
Try to get the reference letter directly from the employer. If not, you may need to attach the email proof that you've tried getting the reference letter from your employer but they refused hence you've provided other documents to prove your employment tenure. Nothing to worry, the officer's review can take time and he will reach out to you for any additional info.

Reactions: ramandeep1780

vesha1990

Mar 24, 2019
minutes ago
Hello
Thanks

Note*

hi... i’m the same situation. can you tell me what other documents did you/your friend provided please?

thanks!!

YuliaM

Nov 23, 2018
Hello everyone! Yesterday I got an answer from Ralph's office, that my eligibility is also under RR. I have no idea what the problem it could be. I'm Ontario pnp applicant and provided absolutely same reference letters and POF which I sent for nomination. Do you have any idea what it could be?
My VO is Syndey, AOR May 3rd.
Thank you.