+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

dwdw0

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Almost all of the cases in this thread pointed that they got to know pro-actively by applying GCMS notes. Unfortunately, CIC does not have a proper process in place that can help process these RR applications with proper care. Like issuing ADR or pushing candidates for more justification on why they need more documents to establish the officer's mindset. We are just victims of this poor system, unfortunately.
That is such a disappointment! What is the point of having access to myCIC?! It is almost useless except when it verifies your medical pass and AOR.. omg

Reactions: leka

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
That is such a disappointment! What is the point of having access to myCIC?! It is almost useless except when it verifies your medical pass and AOR.. omg
Believe I can feel the frustration. I've been stuck with this stupid RR for no reason and my friends who applied got PR, did landing and they aren't really moving. I really thought I can move but this pushed my plans up-side down.

Reactions: leka

SuperDCan

Jan 15, 2019
I understand now that CIC does not have a protocol to pick up RR case files. But when they do at some point of time- what triggers that? Any pointers.
Does ordering GSM notes every 2 month can help?
Does calling CIC agent can help?
Does sending email directly to case processing province can help?

Just wanted to find out any rational trigger . Any one who has gone through RR phase and got PR recently can guide us

Trema

Nov 7, 2017
Hey everyone,

Just got the golden email. In review required since November 23 2017. Got request to redo medical on February 27, 2019 as it was expired. Redid medical on March 8, 2019 and passed them on March 18th, 2019. Got the email requesting passport a few hours ago.

It's been a long wait but it's over now, you guys are up next!!

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
Hey everyone,

Just got the golden email. In review required since November 23 2017. Got request to redo medical on February 27, 2019 as it was expired. Redid medical on March 8, 2019 and passed them on March 18th, 2019. Got the email requesting passport a few hours ago.

almost 16 months...omg....congratulations!!!
can you maybe share why did you have RR and do you know if you were under SS?

Trema

Nov 7, 2017
almost 16 months...omg....congratulations!!!
can you maybe share why did you have RR and do you know if you were under SS?
I was in review required because they doubted my NOC code because a part of my salary was commission based. Also my letter was not on an official letterhead. I was not under security screening as far as my notes said.

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Hey everyone,

Congrats is a small word for your patience on this. Good luck.

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
I understand now that CIC does not have a protocol to pick up RR case files. But when they do at some point of time- what triggers that? Any pointers.
Does ordering GSM notes every 2 month can help?
Does calling CIC agent can help?
Does sending email directly to case processing province can help?

Just wanted to find out any rational trigger . Any one who has gone through RR phase and got PR recently can guide us
don't try to give too much thought because if we know what helps this forum might have offered best possible solution to expedite the problem, it's our bad luck to be in this situation.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hey everyone,

Congrats man....
Is it possible to post a screenshot of your final GCMS notes (masking personal information)

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
Depends how long you been in RR...The RR queue is super slow and if you are unlucky to be stuck at Syd CIO then expect a super long delay...
I hope you get it soon...All the best
Hey,

I have asked my employese to provide me the Jobs and Reponsibility letters. I have received 2 out of 4 and other 2 hopefully by Monday. My application is still at CIO Sydney. Is it the case that CIO Sydney can be much much longer wait time?

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
Believe I can feel the frustration. I've been stuck with this stupid RR for no reason and my friends who applied got PR, did landing and they aren't really moving. I really thought I can move but this pushed my plans up-side down.
They arent moving?? Are they back after landing? Any specific reason?

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
They arent moving?? Are they back after landing? Any specific reason?
It's pure disgrace. They are fear mongers and don't have any confidence on themselves. Just applied and kept it with no intention or plans to move in near future blocking other people's chances in the queue. If we strip out all these biased people then it will be much cleaner and faster process for all the real EE applicants.

ymenghani

Jun 22, 2018
In My GCMS Note i saw an additional point:-

Integrated Search (FOSS/GCMS): No trace for all other than present application.

What does this mean? Is it any adverse comment?

Flintface

Oct 15, 2018
In My GCMS Note i saw an additional point:-

Integrated Search (FOSS/GCMS): No trace for all other than present application.

What does this mean? Is it any adverse comment?
It means that's the only application you've submitted. That you don't have multiple applications. It's not an adverse comment. Anyone who doesn't have an application with them other than the one in question has that comment.

Reactions: draxxemsklounst

kxyuan90

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
For all the RR cases here, is your overall eligibility shown as Review Required or the overall eligibility is still shown as Met or Recommended Pass but only one of the employment history is marked Review Required? Do you think the RR for only one of the employment history but the score still keeps above that of the round a problem?