+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Seems like this thread is for 'Review Required' application. Myself, FSW-Inland, Oct 2018 AOR. Eligibility - Review Required since Jan 2019. When I read the GCMS notes, the main reason for RR is my arrangement of employment letter doesn't have the duties listed out. Later, I had sent the updated letter via IRCC web form and got the acknowledgement as well. Any idea how long they will take ?

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Seems like this thread is for 'Review Required' application. Myself, FSW-Inland, Oct 2018 AOR. Eligibility - Review Required since Jan 2019. When I read the GCMS notes, the main reason for RR is my arrangement of employment letter doesn't have the duties listed out. Later, I had sent the updated letter via IRCC web form and got the acknowledgement as well. Any idea how long they will take ?
I've been waiting for 6 months just on exact same case where they suggested i did not provide job duties. I am about to enter my 8th month with Aug 20, 2018 AOR. These cases take 1 year at least unless we are lucky.

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
I've been waiting for 6 months just on exact same case where they suggested i did not provide job duties. I am about to enter my 8th month with Aug 20, 2018 AOR. These cases take 1 year at least unless we are lucky.
Thanks for your response. You’re also having arrangement of employment and doesn’t have duties in it. When did you uploaded more docs via IRCC web form? I’m planning to withdraw my case. Hence need some advice. I cannot stay inland for longer time.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Thanks for your response. You’re also having arrangement of employment and doesn’t have duties in it. When did you uploaded more docs via IRCC web form? I’m planning to withdraw my case. Hence need some advice. I cannot stay inland for longer time.
You shouldn't withdraw unless you have no other option....Check the rules if you can leave your file in while you leave the country as an Inland applicant...But withdrawing is never a good idea...

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
You shouldn't withdraw unless you have no other option....Check the rules if you can leave your file in while you leave the country as an Inland applicant...But withdrawing is never a good idea...
I checked the rules. Can Jst update the address accordingly. However, my arrangement of employment will have issues once I move out of country. I will try to take legal opinion if I need to travel outside.

pkpatel1411

Sep 11, 2017
Montreal,Canada
Category........
QSW
Hello I am in kind of similar situation. I have listed the timeline of my file
Submitted Application - May 5th,2018.
Medical Passed : May 15th,2018( Spouse medical valid till August 5th,2018)
RPRF : May 23rd,2018.
till then no updated.

I have requested GCMS Notes around Sept 2018 because my wife's medical was expired at that time the only reason for that was At a time my wife was pregnant with our daughter however we did her medical for her dependent open work permit was valid so we submitted that medical test and also they are also concerned with my previous employment that my roles and responsibility as Quality Control Engineer are not clear to NOC Code 2233. and i did tried call CIC Help centre they told me to wait for the re-medical notification from the Officer and i am still waiting for the notification and i would like to know what type of action should i take because now I am starting to get frustrated and confused with them because i am completely stuck at this don't know what to do now?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Parth.

pkpatel1411

Sep 11, 2017
Montreal,Canada
Category........
QSW
some opinion on this would be very much appreciated.

Case Analyst: Lock-in Date: 2018-05-05_

Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

------------------------------------

ANALYST

RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: REQUEST LETTER SENT FOR PA'S RPRF. CLIENT

HAS TILL 2018 MAY 30 TO PROVIDE THIS ITEM. MED EXTENS ION REQUEST SENT TO PA'S SPOUSE, , WORK EXPERIENCE REVIEW REQUIRED FOR PA. A11.2: Review Required R87.1: CEC

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required Outstanding Documents (Requested): - RPRF - Spouse/Common Law Meds - Re-evaluation RPRF: Outstanding

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA ) 447 CRS points minimum score for round: 446 CRS score at application (APR): 447 I Verified CRS score: 412 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points for Canadian Education Transcript Not Provided Diploma Provided eDoc#

216793223 ------------------------------------
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): NO ADVERSE INFORMATION - - applicant in status PA : WP valid until:

2018-10-12 (LMIA Exempt: C43, NOC: 9999)

FAMILY

COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2017-07-04; Marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACCOMPANYING No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children MEDICAL valid for 6 months or more

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - · - - - - - - - - - - Meds re-evaluation required PASSPORT valid for 6
months or more

------------------------------------

WORK

EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-05-05 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: Master of

Engineering (Mechanical); Bachelor's Degree: Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) 2018-05 to 2018-05 -

Mechanical Designer (NOC: 2132) - at TMS Lighting - eDoc# - Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter dated 2018-04-12 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the spec if ied period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: EMPLOYER VERIFIED: TORONTOMETALSPINNING.COM/ - Letter confirms salary of k/year - Letter confirms full/time employment; CEC Work : 0 years and 1 month. CRS Canadian Work : 0 years and 1 month. 2016-11 to 2018-04 - Quality Control Engineer (NOC: 2233) - at Lumenwerx

*REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc# 21679982 1 - Web-based search confirms employer information NOTE: SALARY IS NOT INDICATED IN LETTER 21679982 1. UNABLE TO VERIFY SALARY. JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT APPEAR CONSISTENT WITH THE MA IN DUTIES OF DECLARED NOC. EMPLOYER VERIFIED: .LUMENWERX.COM/ -

Letter confirms full/time employment; CEC Work : 1 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Canadian Work: 1 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED

krishn22

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Hi, AOR 23 Mar 18, review required for job duties and was in queue for review since June 18, have uploaded few documents through web form when I got my GCMS notes in Aug 18. No activity in file except for receipt of the documents I submitted, according to GCMS notes in Dec 18. Still in queue for review according to CSE last week. This is so frustrating.

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Hello I am in kind of similar situation. I have listed the timeline of my file
Submitted Application - May 5th,2018.
Medical Passed : May 15th,2018( Spouse medical valid till August 5th,2018)
RPRF : May 23rd,2018.
till then no updated.

I have requested GCMS Notes around Sept 2018 because my wife's medical was expired at that time the only reason for that was At a time my wife was pregnant with our daughter however we did her medical for her dependent open work permit was valid so we submitted that medical test and also they are also concerned with my previous employment that my roles and responsibility as Quality Control Engineer are not clear to NOC Code 2233. and i did tried call CIC Help centre they told me to wait for the re-medical notification from the Officer and i am still waiting for the notification and i would like to know what type of action should i take because now I am starting to get frustrated and confused with them because i am completely stuck at this don't know what to do now?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Parth.
If i'm not wrong your application is review required because the agent thinks the job roles and responsibilities are not clear based on what you've uploaded? did you try to order second set of GCMS notes? Once you submit the EE profile and it takes time for cases like us where the medicals do expire and I don't believe we should be worried about it because they know they only want to take the medicals into consideration with 6 months however they can also give you an exception or request for one more round.

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Hi, AOR 23 Mar 18, review required for job duties and was in queue for review since June 18, have uploaded few documents through web form when I got my GCMS notes in Aug 18. No activity in file except for receipt of the documents I submitted, according to GCMS notes in Dec 18. Still in queue for review according to CSE last week. This is so frustrating.
Can you tell the exact comments ? I also uploaded my job duties sometime Nov 2018 and there is no progress. Specially cases after second half of 2018 were too slow.

pkpatel1411

Sep 11, 2017
Montreal,Canada
Category........
QSW
If i'm not wrong your application is review required because the agent thinks the job roles and responsibilities are not clear based on what you've uploaded? did you try to order second set of GCMS notes? Once you submit the EE profile and it takes time for cases like us where the medicals do expire and I don't believe we should be worried about it because they know they only want to take the medicals into consideration with 6 months however they can also give you an exception or request for one more round.
please refer thread #352 it is the second set of GCMS notes i received on March 5th.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/i-am-stuck-at-eligibility-review-required-need-help.572282/page-24#post-7678477

Trema

Nov 7, 2017
I'm not an expert but it appears someone is looking at your application again. Oh my god, they took this long? Did you ever apply for GCMS notes at first place to know why did you end up RR?
Yes I did, they had concerns about my noc because part of my salary was comission based. Also my letter of employment was not on any official letterhead. Just got the update today my medical was passed. So fingers crossed!

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
I agree. As we all know, there isn't any timelines. it's going to be an year for you. I'm only 6 months now, not sure about the wait time :(

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
did you provide all those documents as suggested? For some unknown reasons CIC is not really processing review required cases with due respect and leaving these applications in uncertainty. So it is very hard to even guess.

gessica90

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hi everyone,
I`m under RR because CIC was not able to open the website for the company I worked for - My AOR July 2018.
After contacting MP, we submitted the website link and also the screenshot. The MO asked me to wait `til March 28.
Do you think I can expect to get this done by this date ?
Thank you!