+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

Indersingh007

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
RECOMMENDATION ; Review required MI3 SUMMARY NOTES: xxxBANK: PA HAD BALANCE OF INR $6348.52 AS AT 2018/07/07. INR $550,000 (CAD$9621) DEPOSITED ON 2018/07/09 (“TFR FROM xxx Company Name) INR$150,000(CAD$2624) DEPOSITED ON 2018/07/11 (“TFR FROM xxx same Company Name ), PA’S CURRENT TAKE HOME MONTHLY SALARY WITH “------“ IS INR 28500 PLUS A CNVEYANCE ALLOWANCE INR6500, (Second Bank ) BANK ACCOUNT --------------- PLS REVIEW A11.2 Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS ‘Appears Met R78 : SELECTION CRITERIA –FSW POINTS/Funds : Appears Met FSW points total :69 Outstanding Documents (Not Requested). RPRF Ready to Finalize RPRF: Outstanding

NEXT PAGE

In short

POLICE CERTIFICATE ---- Primary Applicant 1 - Police Certificate: Provided -NRT R10 OK Recommendation : Pass Criminality Spouse 1-Police Certificate : Provided --NRT R10 Recommendation : Pass Criminality ----AGE--- Applicants age reviewed and No change from ITA TO e-APR.

My eligiblity is RR, my A11.2 and R75 is appears Met. Actually my husband is Director in same company where I am working as Sr. Accountant. First Bank acc belongs to my husband and Second bank account belongs to me. As we are in same company So we are getting our salaries from same company. But I have claimed experience points from my previous employment. They have recommended pass to my work experience points

I think case analyst put review mentioning that funds are coming from same employer.
I need advise shall I upload LOE regarding this or I wait.

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Hii, Got my gcms notes yesterday. Can anyone tell hw to upload screenshot or image in this forum.
Thanks
Use snipping tool (windows) or grab (MacBook). Take the screenshot of your choice. Save the file and google for "Image upload", pick any website and upload that screenshot they will generate URL, just embed that URL here.

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
RECOMMENDATION ; Review required MI3 SUMMARY NOTES: xxxBANK: PA HAD BALANCE OF INR $6348.52 AS AT 2018/07/07. INR $550,000 (CAD$9621) DEPOSITED ON 2018/07/09 (“TFR FROM xxx Company Name) INR$150,000(CAD$2624) DEPOSITED ON 2018/07/11 (“TFR FROM xxx same Company Name ), PA’S CURRENT TAKE HOME MONTHLY SALARY WITH “------“ IS INR 28500 PLUS A CNVEYANCE ALLOWANCE INR6500, (Second Bank ) BANK ACCOUNT --------------- PLS REVIEW A11.2 Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS ‘Appears Met R78 : SELECTION CRITERIA –FSW POINTS/Funds : Appears Met FSW points total :69 Outstanding Documents (Not Requested). RPRF Ready to Finalize RPRF: Outstanding

NEXT PAGE

In short

POLICE CERTIFICATE ---- Primary Applicant 1 - Police Certificate: Provided -NRT R10 OK Recommendation : Pass Criminality Spouse 1-Police Certificate : Provided --NRT R10 Recommendation : Pass Criminality ----AGE--- Applicants age reviewed and No change from ITA TO e-APR.

My eligiblity is RR, my A11.2 and R75 is appears Met. Actually my husband is Director in same company where I am working as Sr. Accountant. First Bank acc belongs to my husband and Second bank account belongs to me. As we are in same company So we are getting our salaries from same company. But I have claimed experience points from my previous employment. They have recommended pass to my work experience points

I think case analyst put review mentioning that funds are coming from same employer.
I need advise shall I upload LOE regarding this or I wait.
It is good idea to upload LOE with proper explanation but regardless of anything you are going to continue to wait for long time.

Indersingh007

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Use snipping tool (windows) or grab (MacBook). Take the screenshot of your choice. Save the file and google for "Image upload", pick any website and upload that screenshot they will generate URL, just embed that URL here.

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?album_id=5602303009&photo_id=501753721599
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=501753722701

Hii Thanks for reply. I tried to upload photo of gcms notes. Above are links. Actually my concern is that after mentioning review required reason again they mentioned all things MET. Like A11.2, Funds requirement, Experience Certificate.
If I send any LOE from my side without ADR will it cause more delay in application ?

Can you plz check from my notes whether I hv passd my Security or Criminality

Last edited:

overnight

Jun 19, 2018

Indersingh007

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
I am unable to view those links. But Security or Criminality isn't your biggest concern because meeting eligibility is essential then followed by the security and criminality and i hope those will be done without any issue.
Hii Thanks for reply. Actually my concern is that after mentioning review required reason again they mentioned all things MET. Like A11.2, Funds requirement, Experience Certificate.
If I send any LOE from my side without ADR will it cause more delay in application ?

Indersingh007

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
I am unable to view those links. But Security or Criminality isn't your biggest concern because meeting eligibility is essential then followed by the security and criminality and i hope those will be done without any issue.
I am new to this forum. Not more active. Security or Criminality is not my issue. I am just concern raising any LOE from my side will cause delay if I have already passed my Funds requirement, Criminality, Security.

MunnaInd

Mar 22, 2019
Hello All,
I am new to this forum and I am under RR according to GCMS notes. I really appreciate your advice. Here are my details;

Application category: CEC
AOR: August 7, 2018
Medical passed: August 28, 2018 and since then in IP2
RCMP ADR request: August 28, 2018; uploaded on September 10, 2018
One GCMS notes (February 11): Eligibility - RR; Criminality - passed on January 24, 2019; Security - not started
Primary visa office: CIO Sydney, NS
Raised a few CSEs after six months time, but got generic replies.

As you can see, I am under RR and completed 7.5 months. The reason for RR is Quebec residence. I was living and working in Quebec at the time of my application with a post-graduate open work permit. I am aware that Quebec residence is a problem, but still decided to go through this route since I have intention to leave Quebec. My PGWP expired in November and accordingly, I resigned from my job and moved out of Canada. I raised a CSE in December, and updated the change in address as well as uploaded a replacement LOE (with resignation date). I read in other threads that the visa officer usually asks for letter of intention to leave Quebec in these cases, but this not yet happened with me. My question is - does the visa officer still ask for this letter in my case since I have already updated the address and LOE? Also, in case if it is mandatory to provide this letter, shall I raise a CSE and upload it proactively to expedite the processing (or) wait until they ask it? Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
AOR - 1 Aug 2018
Med - 24 Aug
ADR - 1 Oct ( Spouse Passport Renewal as going to expired in Feb 2019)
Gcms notes 20-2-2019
You better submit LOE because the agent updated comments as Review Required. Even he mentioned Funds are met but he doesn't want to approve on his end and may requesting his boss to cross check?

Reactions: djangoboy

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
have received my PPR today guys! 390 days of patience with RR
Awesome....timelines please....Including what was the RR for?

Reactions: leka

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
Awesome....timelines please....Including what was the RR for?
Thank you!

390 days of patience...:)
CEC Inland, single applicant

AoR March 1, 2018
MEP March 7, 2018
Review Required for Employer Info (could not verify the whole address online) since March 16, 2018
Sent LOE in mid of July, 2018 (after receiving 1st set of GCMS notes)
July 25, 2018 1st Ghost Update - Criminality passed
January 30, 2019 2nd Ghost Update - Medicals expired
March 13, 2019 3rd Ghost Update - Nothing changed inside the application
March 24, 2019 (yeah, on Sunday!) 4th Ghost Update - Medicals extended automatically
March 26, 2019 PPR email

Reactions: DMyrie