+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

DGS

Jan 28, 2019
RR: employment job duties.
AOR: 7th august 2018 ( almost 8 months now).
Can you please advice what to do next ? Should we submit the letters for duties ?
R we going to be rejected ?

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-08-07 Primary Occupation: NOC 1220 Banking, Credit and Other Investment Managers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: Bachelor of Commerce; Diploma/ Certificate: Master of International Business 2012-08 to 2014-06 - Manager - Risk Management Program (NOC: 0122) - at GE Capital Services India REVIEW REQUIRED - eDoc# 236692902 NOTE: SEEMS PA SUPPLIED LETTER OF OFFER - APPEARS NO DUTIES ARE LISTED RELIEVING LETTER SEEMS TO CONFIRM LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT - Letter confirms salary of INR / Annually - Letter confirms full/time employment; 2017-02 to 2018-08 - Manager (NOC: 1112) - at Ernst and Young Global Shared Services - eDoc# - Letter dated 12APR2018 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: LOE DOES NOT LIST DUTIES - BUT DOES CONFIRM DATES AND JOB TITLE - EDUCATION IS CONSISTENT. - Letter confirms salary of INR / monthly - Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from employer 2018 (eDoc# 236700901) CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 7 months. 2014-07 to 2017-02 - Senior Manager - PORTFOLIO MANAGER (NOC: 0122) - at GE Capital Services India REVIEW REQUIRED - eDoc# NOTE: APPEARS PA SUPPLIED - CONFIRMATION LETTER OF NEW ROLE AND RELIEVING LETTER - APPEARS NO DUTIES ARE LISTED RELIEVING LETTER SEEMS TO CONFIRM LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT - Letter confirms salary of INR 2041300 / Annually - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 1 year(s)

Our CRS SCORE
IS LOWER NOW because experience is not considered only

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Can you please advice what to do next ? Should we submit the letters for duties ?

WORK EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-08-07 Primary Occupation: NOC 1220 Banking, Credit and Other Investment Managers EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: Bachelor of Commerce; Diploma/ Certificate: Master of International Business 2012-08 to 2014-06 - Manager - Risk Management Program (NOC: 0122) - at GE Capital Services India REVIEW REQUIRED - eDoc# 236692902 NOTE: SEEMS PA SUPPLIED LETTER OF OFFER - APPEARS NO DUTIES ARE LISTED RELIEVING LETTER SEEMS TO CONFIRM LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT - Letter confirms salary of INR / Annually - Letter confirms full/time employment; 2017-02 to 2018-08 - Manager (NOC: 1112) - at Ernst and Young Global Shared Services - eDoc# - Letter dated 12APR2018 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: LOE DOES NOT LIST DUTIES - BUT DOES CONFIRM DATES AND JOB TITLE - EDUCATION IS CONSISTENT. - Letter confirms salary of INR / monthly - Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: Pay stubs from employer 2018 (eDoc# 236700901) CRS Foreign Work: 1 year and 7 months. 2014-07 to 2017-02 - Senior Manager - PORTFOLIO MANAGER (NOC: 0122) - at GE Capital Services India REVIEW REQUIRED - eDoc# NOTE: APPEARS PA SUPPLIED - CONFIRMATION LETTER OF NEW ROLE AND RELIEVING LETTER - APPEARS NO DUTIES ARE LISTED RELIEVING LETTER SEEMS TO CONFIRM LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT - Letter confirms salary of INR 2041300 / Annually - Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 1 year(s)

Our CRS SCORE
You are in similar situation as I do. Look at my signature to see the timelines.

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
AOR: 5 April 2018. I am worried because in my GCMS notes Eligibility was "Recommend Passed" and had positive comments by case analyst until Nov 2018. But in Nov 2018 they changed Eligibility to "Review Required" without any comments by case officer.

Everyone who is in RR have case analyst comments in GCMS. So at least they have option to submit correct document before IRCC asks for Additional Documents. I have no option other than just waiting for them to contact me. :(

If anyone has any suggestions please comment, how I can find out why my Eligibility was changed to RR without any reason/comments mentioned by case analyst in GCMS.

SlimGrisson

Mar 12, 2019
Kigali
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
October 11 2018
AOR: 5 April 2018. I am worried because in my GCMS notes Eligibility was "Recommend Passed" and had positive comments by case analyst until Nov 2018. But in Nov 2018 they changed Eligibility to "Review Required" without any comments by case officer.

Everyone who is in RR have case analyst comments in GCMS. So at least they have option to submit correct document before IRCC asks for Additional Documents. I have no option other than just waiting for them to contact me. :(

If anyone has any suggestions please comment, how I can find out why my Eligibility was changed to RR without any reason/comments mentioned by case analyst in GCMS.
Raise a CSE. Also, you can try calling them although I'm not sure how much that would help. Review the documents you had provided for eligibility including all POF, WES, IELTS, age and employment documents. Check whether they are compatible with all the IRCC requirements. If not, upload the additional documents which you feel may be necessary while your processing is still going on.

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Raise a CSE. Also, you can try calling them although I'm not sure how much that would help. Review the documents you had provided for eligibility including all POF, WES, IELTS, age and employment documents. Check whether they are compatible with all the IRCC requirements. If not, upload the additional documents which you feel may be necessary while your processing is still going on.
Thank u for ur response. I learnt from this forum that mostly RR is for employment reference letter for missing job responsibilities or POF. I checked all my documents again and I submitted all the docs according to their requirement. IRCC is not providing me with any info on call or through webform. I ll try to contact them again next week.

SlimGrisson

Mar 12, 2019
Kigali
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
October 11 2018
Thank u for ur response. I learnt from this forum that mostly RR is for employment reference letter for missing job responsibilities or POF. I checked all my documents again and I submitted all the docs according to their requirement. IRCC is not providing me with any info on call or through webform. I ll try to contact them again next week.
I can understand your frustration. This is extremely weird though. Did you order GCMS Notes lately? If you have provided all the required info and if the IRCC can easily verify the info, then it should not be a problem. Best of luck.

Also, did you move to IP2? What about your BG Checks?

overnight

Jun 19, 2018

can you post the screenshot of your GCMS just to see if anyone here can read it slightly different? Extra pair of eyes always helps.

overnight

Jun 19, 2018

Our CRS SCORE
Your score won't be lowered automatically until they made a final decision. Don't worry about it.

Reactions: DGS

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
I can understand your frustration. This is extremely weird though. Did you order GCMS Notes lately? If you have provided all the required info and if the IRCC can easily verify the info, then it should not be a problem. Best of luck.

Also, did you move to IP2? What about your BG Checks?
Yes, I did order for GCMS notes again, and I might receive it in the 1st week of April. I moved to IP2 in Nov 2018.

I was in SS since july 2018 and was informed that I passed SS in the month of Dec 2018.

pantone1767

Feb 19, 2019
Hi guys,

Could you please assist me on my case?

My Aor is July 27th and I am stuck in "criminality in progress" (eligibility passed and security not started). I ordered notes twice and both look exactly the same.

The most recent update shows the following:

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2018/11/15
Created by: SH18299
Updated Date: 2018/11/15
Updated By: SH18299
Restricted: No
Label: Adm/Criminality
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: ----- Primary Applicant 1- Vietnam police certificate: Provided : Review Required PC translated by notary EDocs XXXXXXXXX 2- Brazil police certificate: Provided - NRT Recommendation: Review Required

I have no criminal records. I lived in Vietnam because of my work and submitted the correct PCC (following the instructions given on CIC website) and the translation process was taken care by a vietnamese law firm nominated by the Vietnamese National Center for Criminal Records. My brazilian pcc is also correct and it shows I am cleared as well.

I raised a CSE showing emails that I exchanged with the vietnamese government employee and her indication to this law firm in order to prove they are serious. I don't know why they are concerned about the vietnamese pcc translation, therefore I am thinking about ordering another translation from a canadian registered translator and submit it.

What do you suggest me to do? Do you think I should act proactively and submit a new translation or should I wait for them to request something? I am worried they will delay my process for no aparently reason.

Your help is much appreciated!