+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
C
Hello Guys,

I finally got my PR golden email and i can't tell you how much happy i am, after the wait of nearly a year, i finally got it.
i want to thank everyone on this forum for providing me with every kind of help that you have given me.

Below is the timeline of my application. (Express Entry : CEC)

Created my Express Entry Profile with 459 points : 27th January 2018
Invitation to apply : 7th February 2018
Submitted my documents with application : 23rd February
Medicals Passed : within 1 week
Criminality Passed : withing 3-4 Months
Eligibility : review required and was stuck like that for a very long period since June.
Security : Not started and reflected the same on 1st GCMS notes ordered in November.

Got the Golden Email on 15th February 2019

So it took nearly 1 full year. It took a bit of time due to Eligibility. but Nevertheless, i am happy now.

I want to wish everyone of you a very good luck and please be patient, You will WIN for sure :)
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do u know the reason why u were under Review Required for eligibility?? Did u do anything to tackle it? Any ADR?

Once again.... Congratulations for your PPR!!!!

shehzad_7866

Jul 30, 2014
C

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do u know the reason why u were under Review Required for eligibility?? Did u do anything to tackle it? Any ADR?

Once again.... Congratulations for your PPR!!!!
I did not submit the document of my job that explains my job duties and responsibility, due to which the officer couldnt verify my NOC skill, resulting in not calculating the points for the job.

i found out that in my 1st gcms notes in november. i immediately took action and submitted that letter. then after that no update until january. then i decided to order gcms notes again, but then 1 month later i got the PR email and later that night i received the 2nd set of gcms notes with no changes as compared to the 1st one.

i honestly think that the 2nd gcms notes might’ve triggered my application. the officer might have reviewed my submmited job duties document and might’ve passed me and send me the PR golden email.

Reactions: Archavin89

Qbozz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
I did not submit the document of my job that explains my job duties and responsibility, due to which the officer couldnt verify my NOC skill, resulting in not calculating the points for the job.

i found out that in my 1st gcms notes in november. i immediately took action and submitted that letter. then after that no update until january. then i decided to order gcms notes again, but then 1 month later i got the PR email and later that night i received the 2nd set of gcms notes with no changes as compared to the 1st one.

i honestly think that the 2nd gcms notes might’ve triggered my application. the officer might have reviewed my submmited job duties document and might’ve passed me and send me the PR golden email.
Congratulations. What is your AOR and visa office?

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
I am having same problem. My GCMS notes says "NO JOB DUTIES PROVIDED" and I immediately uploaded but there is no movement.

Here is my case timeline

AOR : Aug 20, 2018
Medicals Passed : Sep 9, 2018
ADR : Sep 11, 2018 (Indian PCC)

I uploaded PCC same day they requested ADR and no progress, then I ordered GCMS notes Oct 19, 2018 and received Nov 21, 2018. After reading the notes which has below comments.

They never requested the ADR for job duties nor rejected my application for not providing at first place. I uploaded new job duties letter on a company letter head from HR on Nov 24, 2018. But I am not sure if they are going to get satisfied with it, since there there is no progress to the application. On Feb 1, 2019 I applied for second set of GCMS notes. I completed my 6 months on Feb 20, 2019 (I am aware that my application won't process with-in specified timeline). I am not sure where this will end now. But this is really rough.

Last edited:

paps_2018

Nov 16, 2018

hi can you please tell me if they asked for the adr or how did you send those document and how did you got the later

shehzad_7866

Jul 30, 2014
I am having same problem. My GCMS notes says "NO JOB DUTIES PROVIDED" and I immediately uploaded but there is no movement.

Here is my case timeline

AOR : Aug 20, 2018
Medicals Passed : Sep 9, 2018
ADR : Sep 11, 2018 (Indian PCC)

I uploaded PCC same day they requested ADR and no progress, then I ordered GCMS notes Oct 19, 2018 and received Nov 21, 2018. After reading the notes which has below comments.

They never requested the ADR for job duties nor rejected my application for not providing at first place. I uploaded new job duties letter on a company letter head from HR on Nov 24, 2018. But I am not sure if they are going to get satisfied with it, since there there is no progress to the application. On Feb 1, 2019 I applied for second set of GCMS notes. I completed my 6 months on Feb 20, 2019 (I am aware that my application won't process with-in specified timeline). I am not sure where this will end now. But this is really rough.
I waited for the 1st 7 months then i came to know that My eligibility is still under review, and security hasn’t started yet. then i ordered my 1st gcms notes and received it in November. I immediately submitted my job duties letter. then no update until january. then i ordered another set of gcms notes which i personally think might’ve triggered the application forcing the officer to look at my file and he might’ve noticed that i had sibmitted my job duties letter which he must’ve reviewed and finalized my application and then i received my PR email and gcms notes on the same day.

in your case, i would suggest you to order gcms notes again. and be patient. i waited for 1 full year. so dont worry, you will win for sure.

paps_2018

Nov 16, 2018
AOR 12th Sep, got my GCMS notes, the only thing I could interpret is CRS Foreign work: 0 years 0 months of 3 years - Review Required.

A note says letters provided do not appear to confirm declared NOC. Please review EDOC#... For PAs explanation. Paystubs confirm declared work period. Please note job description is provided in EDOC#...
My Application is lying in CPC Ottawa since October 5th 2018 in the same status. Anyone else with the same gcms notes. Can someone please suggest how long will it take or what can I do to get the PPR faster?

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
AOR 12th Sep, got my GCMS notes, the only thing I could interpret is CRS Foreign work: 0 years 0 months of 3 years - Review Required.

A note says letters provided do not appear to confirm declared NOC. Please review EDOC#... For PAs explanation. Paystubs confirm declared work period. Please note job description is provided in EDOC#...
My Application is lying in CPC Ottawa since October 5th 2018 in the same status. Anyone else with the same gcms notes. Can someone please suggest how long will it take or what can I do to get the PPR faster?
based on the forum comments, once a review required is marked the application almost untouched for many months. I'm sure some people try to upload via web form to justify as much as they can but there is no common answer on when the application will be re-evaluate based on new evidences. It is a hard ball to crack. I am also stuck in same situation. Check above comment for my case timelines.

shehzad_7866

Jul 30, 2014

The officer remarks says that the letter provided by you does not appear to confirm NOC.

you need to make sure that the job duties that you write in your documents should match according to the NOC given on the cic website. if it does not match then it means the officer cannot consider the points that you claim for that skill.

i suggest you to ask for another document from your company with company’s letterhead and supervisor’s sign and contact details, explaining the job duties and responsibilities that matched the NOC on the cic website for your skills.

then submit that through the webform and order gcms notes after 1 month of that submission.

w2binCa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018

What eas the status of your application in your second notes? Still Elegibility: Review Required? How about Security?

gessica90

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
HI guys,

My AOR was on July 19th and my status is "Review Required" since October 2018. The reason is because they weren't able to find my employers website.
This doesn't make any sense to me, because I know the website does exist. I can access it. But I'm super worried about it because it has more than 7 months and no updates.
Does anyone have a similar experience?
Thank you,

TanuP

Aug 12, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-02-2019
HI guys,

My AOR was on July 19th and my status is "Review Required" since October 2018. The reason is because they weren't able to find my employers website.
This doesn't make any sense to me, because I know the website does exist. I can access it. But I'm super worried about it because it has more than 7 months and no updates.
Does anyone have a similar experience?
Thank you,
If you can access it, take multiple screenshots, combine them in one pdf/jpeg, and upload via CSE webform. Make sure there's a timestamp on there to prove that you accessed the website when you did.

Becikl007

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Quick question guys. I ordered my notes about a month ago and this is what it says: Eligibility RECOMMEND PASS, Criminality PASSED and Security NOT STARTED. Look at the photo below:

https://ibb.co/T8sgpFb

What caught my eye in the notes is this:

11.2-EE MI - But then under activity number 6 - 11.2-EE MI = review required. Under activity 8 it then says calculation in progress, next activity says calculate and the last one, number 19 says not started. Can someone explain what this means? More photos below.

https://ibb.co/ngFb9HP
https://ibb.co/V9ys8B5
https://ibb.co/s1G402Z
https://ibb.co/dc7CztJ

And here are the notes the agent wrote below. No mention of any review required, only that my old jobs website is blocked by IRRC (i do not know what that even means).

https://ibb.co/G3vn5Lk

My question is, what does that first review required for 11.2 in the note number 6 mean? Should i order new notes? My application has now been processing for 4 months.

Thanks for the help guys.