+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
- Application submitted Sept 8, 2018
- Request to pay landing fee Aug 7, 2019 (paid and submitted receipt same day)

Nothing todate.

I will told I passed everything and just waiting for final review.

At least u have everything passed!

Have u had remed request?!?!

parmarja

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
any update ??

Im stuck at RR - as per notes been stuck a RR since feb 26 and no update since

AOR jan 2019

parmarja

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
Thank u for ur response. I learnt from this forum that mostly RR is for employment reference letter for missing job responsibilities or POF. I checked all my documents again and I submitted all the docs according to their requirement. IRCC is not providing me with any info on call or through webform. I ll try to contact them again next week.
POF is not required for CEC-express entry candidates right ?

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
No, the date was updated to reflect August 5, 2019
Seems security is initiated for you. But relax you will get it eventually. Good luck.
Btw what was Ur RR for, employment??

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
my AOR is March 23 2019
I am stuck in RR (I do not know since when)
They asked for ADR (employment) on Sept 9
There was an update in my BG check on Sept 26 (mostly Criminality passed on that day)
Vancouver VO
Now, I have two questions:
1. Is there any insight into my situation? Does anyone have a similar experience?
2. Given that I already passed the 7.5 months mark. Does it worth ordering GSMC notes or requesting the notes will delay my processing?

Abdulgafar

Jun 1, 2019
I need your help, guys.

I got to know that my eligibility "Appears Not Met because employment letter provided does not contain job duties" when I received my GCMS notes this week. I envisaged this, so I kept pushing my previous and current employers for the proper format of employment letters. I was lucky enough to get a revised letter from my previous employers and sent them via webform long before I received my GCMS notes. I also included an explanation about how my current employers do not want to provide this letter in the specific requested format. However, they gave me a generic salary certificate and an employment certificate. I also provided pay stubs to prove my current employment. NOC is the same for both jobs.
SO my question is, will the extra employment letter which my previous employer gave me suffice since both jobs have the same NOC?
My timeline below:

AOR: APRIL 15, 2019
MEP: MAY 30, 2019
BIL: MAY 29, 2019
GHOST UPDATE: JUNE 13, 2019
SENT UPDATED EMPLOYMENT LETTER: JULY 03, 2019
ORDERED GCMS NOTES: AUGUST 21, 2019
RECEIVED GCMS NOTES: NOV 09, 2019
ELIGIBILITY NOT MET{JOB DUTIES}: JUNE 13, 2019

Thanks.

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Hi
Hey Guys,

AOR : 31 Jan, FSW-O, VO : New Delhi
I got GCMS notes last week and my Eligibility says Review Required.. It seems they have not considered my work experience and that's why the score has also been deducted in their notes (from 450 to 400).
Q1 : I had uploaded an affidavit signed by my manager listing everything they ask for *including roles and responsibilities). I had provided all docs including offer letter, appriasal letters, salary slips etc etc. Note highlights "affidavit supported....." so I am not sure if they have an issue with affidavit or what exactly is the problem here
Q2 : My Eligibility is under Review, Criminality and Medical is Passed, Security not started. How much more time it might take for the PPR? It's more than 180 days already.... Need help desperately
Hi!hope you got pr by now.In how many months did u get.As my eligibility is also review required so I am really worried.

sabs1985

Nov 15, 2019
Hello Guys,
I got the AOR on March 30, recently i received GCMS notes, from the notes i came to know that i made a mistake while creating the application. I have a 3 years of canadian work experience with the same company, in that whole experience i have two designations i.e., for 2 years my designation is software engineer and rest of experience is senior software engineer. While creating the application i did not mention that split i just mentioned 3 years as a senior software engineer, but the supporting document which i have submitted has a split. I guess because of that my application is under review. Please help me what should i do in such scenario? I am very much worried on what to do. Should I consider cancelling the application?

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Hello Guys,
I got the AOR on March 30, recently i received GCMS notes, from the notes i came to know that i made a mistake while creating the application. I have a 3 years of canadian work experience with the same company, in that whole experience i have two designations i.e., for 2 years my designation is software engineer and rest of experience is senior software engineer. While creating the application i did not mention that split i just mentioned 3 years as a senior software engineer, but the supporting document which i have submitted has a split. I guess because of that my application is under review. Please help me what should i do in such scenario? I am very much worried on what to do. Should I consider cancelling the application?
u can raise a webform to give clarification I think.

spirit.varun

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Folks,

I am seeing this part in the gcms docs received and bit worried on what would it do further:

Text: Email received via GCMS (Provided Report) via call center. *Review Required.
**** certificates provided. No response provided.
My consultant submitted (3 docs) originally for e-APR for translated docs:
Original notarized
Original notarized translated
Affidavit from translator

I requested him to submit additionally:
The original document (not notarized, just color scanned) (I am assuming he re-submitted the whole again)

I am worried on two parts:
1. *Review Required
2. No response provided

dipsam

Jun 15, 2019
India
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
6 March 2019
It’s PPR for us…

AOR - 6 March 2019

PNP outland

Medical -18.04.2019

Ordered GCMS in June 2019 - found RR on POF

Raised web form and sent an updated POF with LOE proactively in July 2019

Ghost update-27.11.2019

PPR – 28.11.2019 (Seen Email-29.11.2019)

Ra1234cha5678

Star Member
May 14, 2019
m crossing 14 months.. my eligibility review was required and i just passed my eligibility this month.. keep patience... read last pages of gcms notes, you will find officer notes there. may be you cn find the reason of review.. i found out mine with help of notes and upload documents without request.
Hello Jessy,

I received an eligibility review required for foreign experience. I have now decided to proactively provide them a letter of explanation and a new letter for job duties from the company that seems to be a problem for the case agent. How do I upload these documents?

mesho

Aug 21, 2019
Hello Jessy,

I received an eligibility review required for foreign experience. I have now decided to proactively provide them a letter of explanation and a new letter for job duties from the company that seems to be a problem for the case agent. How do I upload these documents?
The only way will be through the webform unless you received an ADR through your account