+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

Galsam

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
I just obtained my GCMS note with agent recommending a review on Job description consistent with lead statement and main duties, Please what do you think I can do proactively ? @legalfalcon

Last edited:

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
I just obtained my GCMS note with agent recommending a review on Job description consistent with lead statement and main duties, Please what do you think I can do proactively ? @legalfalcon
Do you mean inconsistent?

sakthi1984

Jun 6, 2019
Hello Team

I have received review required for our application. We submitted on July 16th. Ordered GCM on Nov 5th. Few days back we received it. We received RR for our canada experience. My spouse is the Primary applicant and she worked for same company 13 years. we used same noc for all the experience. Foreign work experience are considered but below point was noted for canada work experience. Please help how to proceed further. Our work permit holds same noc (2174) when we applied in 2018 during that time also she is a manager.

Eligiility: Review Required.

"REVIEW REQUIRED: NOT ASSESSED. LETTER CONFIRMS SALARY OF SEARCH;/WWW.XYZ.COM/CONTACTUS 2018-05 to 2018-09 MANAGER (NOC 2174) at XYZ CANADA. PA DECLARED TO WORK AS SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER 2018-09 to 2019 07 UNDER NOC 2174. APPEARS CLIENT WORKED FOR XYZ COMPANY SINCE 2007 UNDER SAME NOC 2174. APPEARS PA GOT SEVERAL PROMOTIONS AS LOE INDICATES. PA WAS ORGINNALLY HIRED AS PROGRAMMER ANALYST TRAINEE UNDER NOC 2174 IN 2007. TO DATE PA WORKS AS SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER AND DECLARED SAME NOC. UNABLE TO ESTABLISH THE REASON PA HAS USED SAME NOC SINCE ENTRY LEVEL TO MANAGEMENT POSITION. I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES IS NOT CONSISTENT WITH NOC AND POSITION. PLEASE REVIEW. "

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019
Hello Team

I have received review required for our application. We submitted on July 16th. Ordered GCM on Nov 5th. Few days back we received it. We received RR for our canada experience. My spouse is the Primary applicant and she worked for same company 13 years. we used same noc for all the experience. Foreign work experience are considered but below point was noted for canada work experience. Please help how to proceed further. Our work permit holds same noc (2174) when we applied in 2018 during that time also she is a manager.

"REVIEW REQUIRED: NOT ASSESSED. LETTER CONFIRMS SALARY OF SEARCH;/WWW.XYZ.COM/CONTACTUS 2018-05 to 2018-09 MANAGER (NOC 2174) at XYZ CANADA. PA DECLARED TO WORK AS SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER 2018-09 to 2019 07 UNDER NOC 2174. APPEARS CLIENT WORKED FOR XYZ COMPANY SINCE 2007 UNDER SAME NOC 2174. APPEARS PA GOT SEVERAL PROMOTIONS AS LOE INDICATES. PA WAS ORGINNALLY HIRED AS PROGRAMMER ANALYST TRAINEE UNDER NOC 2174 IN 2007. TO DATE PA WORKS AS SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER AND DECLARED SAME NOC. UNABLE TO ESTABLISH THE REASON PA HAS USED SAME NOC SINCE ENTRY LEVEL TO MANAGEMENT POSITION. I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES IS NOT CONSISTENT WITH NOC AND POSITION. PLEASE REVIEW. "
My fiancée has been in review required since August 2018. Her latest GCMS said nothing has been done since then.

lovecanada001

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hello Team

Hi,
I had the same situation. Can you tell me in which visa office your file processing?

Anj19

Mar 18, 2018
Crossed 13 months with no update
I am on review required for foreign work experience
Gcms notes mention : Cannot confirm if the primary applicant has performed duties in declared occupation for the specified time period.
self employed for 2 years submitted leave and license agreement and reference letter was self attested
Occupation - dentist
Havent got any adr or re meds
Aor 7 November 2018
Should we submit additional documents proactively or wait for adr
Consultant is saying submitting documents will increase the processing times as they ll have to verify new documents as well
Anybody has any insights or gone through similar things kindly help

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Good day everyone
This is the reply to my email I got from CPC Ottawa
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Sonia

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada |

My AOR is August 2019.....am I under Review Required? Or have I gotten to the final stages? Someone pls help