+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I ACCIDENTALLY CREATED ACCOUNT IN PR CONFIRMATION PORTAL

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Did the same thing. Not sure why they’d even let us set it up if we’re not supposed to! I received first email on Friday, so I’ve gone ahead and emailed back the email address to clarify my f-up. Hope it helps. Will let you know how long I wait before 2nd email.

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Just confirming I had accidentally set up my portal account and they linked it for me anyways so no need to worry.

erziepp

Jul 30, 2022
Just confirming I had accidentally set up my portal account and they linked it for me anyways so no need to worry.
Hello, could you please share with me which email address you used to report your mistakenly signed up portal account?

Sam Vens

Dec 4, 2020
I also did the same mistake and emailed them that I made a mistake it’s been 4-5 days I didn’t heard back from them. How many days it usually takes to get PR confirmation status from IRCC on existing account? And once I receive it how many days it takes to get ecopr after uploading photo and address?

Jun 19, 2022
I created the account by myself. After one or two weeks, the IRCC created a new account to me and sent email to me to ask me to upload my photo. In the email, there is no account name and password information. Some people are very confused about it and wait for another email from IRCC. Don't wait. Please pay attention here: direct click the link in the email that IRCC sent to you to log in your new account (They would not send the email containing the account and password to you anymore) Don't use cellphone to login, it doesn't work, but use your computer or laptop. If it doesn't work to click the link directly, just copy paste the link to log in your account. When you click the link and go to a new page, your account name and the password is already here by default, you just click to log in. After I uploaded all of information, around one month, I got my ecoper. Hope it helps.

Reactions: Jerry1998

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
I also did the same mistake and emailed them that I made a mistake it’s been 4-5 days I didn’t heard back from them. How many days it usually takes to get PR confirmation status from IRCC on existing account? And once I receive it how many days it takes to get ecopr after uploading photo and address?
Unfortunately it varies. Mine was 2 days later. Not sure how it’s prioritized. Best to wait for them to followup. Once in the portal and you’ve updated your pic and address, three days later I received eCOPR. Funny enough though everything still says “in review” even address but I’m not planning any trips anytime soon so don’t mind. Some say it’ll take up to 4 months to receive the cards and eCOPR was August 25. Good luck! You’ve passed the most important parts. Just a bit more waiting. We’re used to it by now eh?

dattasud

Oct 28, 2022
Hi all,
Did same mistake. Accidentally created profile before receiving any email from IRCC for Permanent Residence Confirmation/eCOPR. I submitted a webform mentioned about my account creation. Is there any other way to inform IRCC about this? Is there any email id I reach out to or wait for them to contact me in this case?

brarsuman98

Nov 30, 2022
Hi all,
Did same mistake. Accidentally created profile before receiving any email from IRCC for Permanent Residence Confirmation/eCOPR. I submitted a webform mentioned about my account creation. Is there any other way to inform IRCC about this? Is there any email id I reach out to or wait for them to contact me in this case?
hey did you recive anything… I did the same mistake today?