+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humanitarian & Compassionate

Bobby_786

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
It is very clear that you have dedicated your time to volunteering but I do think you were doing it to improve your profile so not as altruistic as you claim it is. Volunteer and charity work should be done with no expectation of anything in return.
Honestly speaking I have done lots of charity work, I have done it sake of Humanity.....& sake of GOD.
I felt very good, I am doing for every one, when people seen me doing they appreciate me and they start giving me supporting letters , Believe strongly on karma,and I devoted my whole life for social,voluntary work.
Finger crossed

Last edited:

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Honestly speaking I have done lots of charity work, I have done it sake of Humanity.....& sake of GOD.
I felt very good, I am doing for every one, when people seen me doing they appreciate me and they start giving me supporting letters , Believe strongly on karma,and I devoted my whole life for social,voluntary work.
Finger crossed
I really appreciate what you are doing and I hope you will be doing this rest of your life. Only God knows what’s inside your heart so don’t listen to others. Do what you are doing. End of the day if you see the good outcome then it’s the blessing from God if not then think maybe God has chosen something better for you. No need to worry or stress.post us any update you get next and I hope you get a good news soon.

Reactions: Bobby_786

Bobby_786

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
I really appreciate what you are doing and I hope you will be doing this rest of your life. Only God knows what’s inside your heart so don’t listen to others. Do what you are doing. End of the day if you see the good outcome then it’s the blessing from God if not then think maybe God has chosen something better for you. No need to worry or stress.post us any update you get next and I hope you get a good news soon.
Hi
Thanks for reply.. I paid my Landing fee right after online status says medical received.
Now what is next step they might approve or reject or if they reject can we appeal against design?
And normally how long they take to send you first approval after medical received?
When I heard my son in the que for treatment that day I decided to start voluntary work for other patients who they are already in que or they will join the . No matter what happens to my application but I will work hard to cut this que shorter. I already met few Autistic pa

Hi
Thanks for your kindest reply
When I heard first time that my son is in two years que, I decided I will work hard to make shorter, then I started voluntary work and met lots Autistic parents and made an application against government decision about cutting down the que or increases the benefits.

I paid my Landing fee and right after online status changed, says medical received.
I just wanted to know next will be reject or approve (AiP) , or if reject, can we make an appeal against design or not?
Please kindly let me how long they take to get to next step?

No matter what happens to my file I won't gave up .

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
If they need any additional documents they will ask you but for now you are too much worried about what happens next . Each cases is different so I don’t know what they gonna ask you . If you get refusal then you can post here but now there is no reason for asking about refusal . just wait , you will see ! Good luck

Bobby_786

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
If they need any additional documents they will ask you but for now you are too much worried about what happens next . Each cases is different so I don’t know what they gonna ask you . If you get refusal then you can post here but now there is no reason for asking about refusal . just wait , you will see ! Good luck
Hi
They requested income & tax
Medical along with Landing fee
And Passports I don't have them
Status say medical received
Normally what could be the next step

Reactions: Lovely-Canada

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Hi
They also asked me today to submit the PR fees ( or landing fee ) police certificate and financial information, I think it’s part of their process , if you have received the request through email or letter it’s written well why they need this . You need to see if you have passed the medical or not so you can call them or listen to the automatic message system,it should tell you whether you have passed the medical or not . Normally after this landing date , (based on other members timeline) .

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Hi
They also asked me today to submit the PR fees ( or landing fee ) police certificate and financial information, I think it’s part of their process , if you have received the request through email or letter it’s written well why they need this . You need to see if you have passed the medical or not so you can call them or listen to the automatic message system,it should tell you whether you have passed the medical or not . Normally after this landing date , (based on other members timeline) .

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Hi

Bobby_786

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi
Thanks for wonderful reply
Can you please type the to call . Because I wanted to know whether pass or not pass. ?
I applied 23 August 2019 so when did you apply?

KOKO 88

Feb 10, 2019
Good morning to everyone

I hope you have experienced assistance in my problem

I came to Canada as a refugee in 2017 and my asylum was refused
It was then filed on appeal and was also rejected in April 2018
Me & my wife are stateless , I have two children, one with US citizenship and the other with Canadian citizenship of three years and two years of age

We filed H & C at july 3/2018
And in process April 12/2019
Medical received

Today, the request to leave Canada was sent to our home address

I can not appeal to leave because I am stateless, and I have been an appointment to Canada's border two weeks later

Please advise and thank you very much

Bobby_786

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Good morning to everyone

I hope you have experienced assistance in my problem

I came to Canada as a refugee in 2017 and my asylum was refused
It was then filed on appeal and was also rejected in April 2018
Me & my wife are stateless , I have two children, one with US citizenship and the other with Canadian citizenship of three years and two years of age

We filed H & C at july 3/2018
And in process April 12/2019
Medical received

Today, the request to leave Canada was sent to our home address

I can not appeal to leave because I am stateless, and I have been an appointment to Canada's border two weeks later

Please advise and thank you very much
I can understand your situation...
Please email me 4tif@live.co.uk let me discuss with some one. Please don't give up

Bobby_786

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Please share phone number to check my medical pass?
Kindly text me number

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Please share phone number to check my medical pass?
Kindly text me number
1888-242-2100 then try 3-2-2-0 to speck with an agent , other wise try the automatic message following the instructions. It will tell you exact status of your application. Best time to call around 10-11 am or 2-3 pm . It’s long waiting though but last time I dialed at 12:55pm and got the line at 1:25pm , if you can wait then this is the best time to call otherwise they always disconnect the call due to over phone calls.

Bobby_786

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
1888-242-2100 then try 3-2-2-0 to speck with an agent , other wise try the automatic message following the instructions. It will tell you exact status of your application. Best time to call around 10-11 am or 2-3 pm . It’s long waiting though but last time I dialed at 12:55pm and got the line at 1:25pm , if you can wait then this is the best time to call otherwise they always disconnect the call due to over phone calls.
You doing amazing job..
Stay blessed
So they took 13 months in total. In your case