+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO ORDER GCMS NOTES: STEP BY STEP PROCESS!

jiyamathur0312

Aug 28, 2020
Do you see an option for Immigration/Citizenship records?
I have two study permit refusal. But in the whole process it is not asking about the application number, how will they identify for which refusal my request has been reached to them or where can i fill the application number?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I have two study permit refusal. But in the whole process it is not asking about the application number, how will they identify for which refusal my request has been reached to them or where can i fill the application number?
There is a place for File Number, it's the same as Application Number. Enter both the file numbers there

dyllee

Jan 30, 2020
It may be too soon to request the Gcms Notes, wait at least until you hear back about your web form. As for the address when using ATIP the new address will not cause any issue.
A bit of context for my post, I sent the webform September 6th which isn't too long ago I guess. And thanks about the latter comment.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
What you understand by recommend interview? Plz
Majority of the times when an applicant is called for an interview it's because the visa officer needs to verify some information from the applicant or it can be because the applicant has been randomly selected for a quality assurance review. In GCMS notes, the reason for the interview is not disclosed and is always redacted. Also see Conducting interviews

twrooney

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Hi, I applied for GCMS Notes on Sep 9. It provided me with temporary ID in the email. Is that what i will receive before I get the GCMS Notes? In how many days should i expect to receive notes?
Thank you!

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi, I applied for GCMS Notes on Sep 9. It provided me with temporary ID in the email. Is that what i will receive before I get the GCMS Notes? In how many days should i expect to receive notes?
Thank you!
Hi. Given the current trend you should receive the Gcms Notes in < 30 days.

Reactions: twrooney

rankle86

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Can anyone help me in understanding status of my file.
Primary office: centralized intake office
Secondary office: CPC Ottawa
Bar shows 50%
No pal
No Medical
Bio done
File location: Ready for EVAL -CT

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Can anyone help me in understanding status of my file.
Primary office: centralized intake office
Secondary office: CPC Ottawa
Bar shows 50%
No pal
No Medical
Bio done
File location: Ready for EVAL -CT
Note that the progress bar just shows the time elapsed from the day an application is submitted. It does not inform what stage or how far an application has been processed. If your progress bar is at 100% then you may see a message in MyCIC like this

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests, and whether the application is complete."

Aham.F

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
Med's Done....
16-07-2020
Passport Req..
17-05-2022
LANDED..........
10-07-2022
Hello all members.
I am close to the end of the 6months mark, so I am planning to apply for GCMS notes. I am an outland applicant (FSW) and plan to authorize my brother, who is a Canadian PR to request the notes on my behalf. I just wanted to clarify the steps that I need to follow:
1. Appoint my brother as a representative (by filling up one of the forms on IRCC website and raising a webform)
2. Fill up the consent form
3. My brother then follows the regular process for applying GCMS notes.

Am I on the right track here?

TIA.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hello all members.
I am close to the end of the 6months mark, so I am planning to apply for GCMS notes. I am an outland applicant (FSW) and plan to authorize my brother, who is a Canadian PR to request the notes on my behalf. I just wanted to clarify the steps that I need to follow:
1. Appoint my brother as a representative (by filling up one of the forms on IRCC website and raising a webform)
2. Fill up the consent form
3. My brother then follows the regular process for applying GCMS notes.

Am I on the right track here?

TIA.
The process is similar to this, include the consent form and make the request the Access to Information Act

https://help.gcmsnotes.com/how-to-order/for-free

Reactions: Aham.F