+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO ORDER GCMS NOTES: STEP BY STEP PROCESS!

Daccan17

Jun 14, 2019
Hi @Prasad001 . Do you have any update regarding your query?
I also applied for permanent residence but under the caring for children class. I received the same letter from cic that my application was transferred from cpc-edmonton to their office in london ontario.
Quoting the letter: “This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Live-in Caregiver Class.” I am just confused because I applied under the Caring for Children Class not Live-in Caregiver Class. Did you have any problem about this?

I am worried right now and hoping for your response. Thank you!

Prasad001

Apr 4, 2019
Hi @Prasad001 . Do you have any update regarding your query?
I also applied for permanent residence but under the caring for children class. I received the same letter from cic that my application was transferred from cpc-edmonton to their office in london ontario.
Quoting the letter: “This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Live-in Caregiver Class.” I am just confused because I applied under the Caring for Children Class not Live-in Caregiver Class. Did you have any problem about this?

I am worried right now and hoping for your response. Thank you!
Hi, I did not yet, If the file transferred to London, they have a concerns on your Application.....processing time(No time limit) varies case by case once the file as transferred. You should order GCMS....all caregivers comes under livein caregivers class......so u don’t have to worry about it, cic use standard letters for all applicants, You can drop me your no if you wish as we were in the same boat......

Jss592

Star Member
Dec 16, 2018
Thank you, but it is bit more complicated then this video. Is it called ATIP? And every time I select the institute the sends me back to the first page.
If you use this website mentioned i guess all you need to give them is your consent form and they will do the things for you

Sdeol6

Apr 19, 2014
Just a quick question. One of my friend applied for farm Labour work permit from India through Indian agent. H e paid the agent his initial payment and waited over a year to receive updates. After 1 year his agent told him his application got refused by IRCC but had not provided him. any confirmation letter or file number or UCI. So my question is can we apply for ATIP notes without UCI or File number ? Thank you in advance

maxim88

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
im a canadian citizen, can I order the notes of the person im sponsoring even if none of us live in canada at the moment?(I would put my abroad address )?

Vaani kaur

Star Member
May 6, 2019
I would order GCMS notes within 2-3 months of when Mississauga receives your application. I initially ordered notes because I never got the Schedule A request on GCKEY and panic mode set in, but according to the notes they sent the request;

The GCMS notes indicated all the times I called the call centre and stated I never received the schedule A request. A Call centre agent actually sent out a note to the Officer indicting I never received the request; but I ended up mailing out the Schedule A and saw that it was attached.

Now I'm on the second set of GCMS notes, they help me psychologically because this spousal sponsorship is a long, brutal process and months of waiting to begin my life with my husband is very hard but the notes help me see that they are working on my file and I'm not forgotten.
What is shedule A request please?

Enxhi

Star Member
Mar 2, 2019
Hi,
Can someone tell me please which is the difference between Privacy Act and Access to Information Act?
My husband ordered notes for me but he selected Privacy Act, should he order notes again?

Imamali

Aug 16, 2019
Hello everyone,
My work visa was refused recently. To reapply, I need gcms notes. If someone has done it from India (or knows any authorized agent in India), please do share the details.
Thank you

Imamali

Aug 16, 2019
Hello everyone,
My work visa was refused recently. To reapply, I need gcms notes. If someone has done it from India (or knows any authorized agent in India), please do share the details.
Thank you