+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get kuwait PCC from Kuwait?

Devkv

Jan 15, 2019
hello everyone.. I am new here in this forum. Just want to check 2 things please suggest me...

1) When my representative visited the dajeej office in Kuwait, they have not taken the Canadian form and accepted the application. they gave 2 stickers and date of submission and asked my friend to visit after 7 days. has any one experienced this? will the process through?

2) is there any link to check online the application status or details ?

Thank you..

Jan 4, 2019
Hello, i had been in kuwait for 2 years, now i am in india. Now i need PCC from kuwait. But i dont know apply and what is the procedures. Is anyone guide me please. My friend in kuwait, he called in ministry of interior, dajeej. They said bring kafir's signature letter with all documents. I am very confused how to get this one from
India. Plzz help me guys 8128954544

Devkv

Jan 15, 2019
Hello Everyone...

I have received PCC from Kuwait. But they have not mentioned the Country name CANADA in requesting country column.

Is it Standard Process?
Also the validity mentioned is 3 Months, what if PR Takes more time?
Do I need to carry the VALID PCC from Kuwait while entering first time in CANADA?

Please suggest ASAP.

Thank you.

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Hello Guys.
Am a bit worried. Am applying for PR application and I requested PCC from Kuwait 10 days back. When I applied through a friend over there, they didn’t request a. Letter and they said come and collect it in 10 days. 10 days have passed and today he went there and they said it’s not ready yet and they didn’t give any timeline.
Can anyone here shed some light ?? Please.
Regarding your post, I am in a situation, I need Kuwait PCC. I left Kuwait without cancel my visa. Now I need my PCC. Can you tell me what to do? Where I need to approach? TIA.

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Dear ALL
PCC Kuwait is easy and within 1 week chance to get if everything is soon.

After nomination go directly to Canadian embassy Kuwait along with nomination letter for to collect PCC forms for your or spouse or dependents.
Then go to Dajeej Farwaniya Finger Print Office (8AM-12 PM) along with Civil ID Kuwait /Passport/1 picture blue background. Staple one by one individually submit it on Reception. They give u small slip along with red color no. sticker and receptionist mention the submit date.
for Indians within 3-10 days may have chance but Pakistani/Bangladesh or Arabia nationals take more time to process. If delay u can approach mudir same building inside or to go south surrah ministry for to speed up ur good conduct certificate.

It was my personal experience that I got within 1 week PCC Kuwait but my Pakistani national friend got after 15 days by approach south surrah ministry.
Hi,
If someone not present in Kuwait or left Kuwait, then what is the procedure? Can you tell me the south Surra address too? TIA.

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Hello, i had been in kuwait for 2 years, now i am in india. Now i need PCC from kuwait. But i dont know apply and what is the procedures. Is anyone guide me please. My friend in kuwait, he called in ministry of interior, dajeej. They said bring kafir's signature letter with all documents. I am very confused how to get this one from
India. Plzz help me guys 8128954544
Hi,
Did you get kuwait Pcc? If yes, guide me plz. I am in same situation as yours. TIA.

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
hello everyone.. I am new here in this forum. Just want to check 2 things please suggest me...

1) When my representative visited the dajeej office in Kuwait, they have not taken the Canadian form and accepted the application. they gave 2 stickers and date of submission and asked my friend to visit after 7 days. has any one experienced this? will the process through?

2) is there any link to check online the application status or details ?

Thank you..
Hi,
Did you get your pcc? I am not in Kuwait.but I stayed for 4 years in Kuwait. I need PCC. What are the documents required? Plz guide me here.

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Dear ALL

After nomination go directly to Canadian embassy Kuwait along with nomination letter for to collect PCC forms for your or spouse or dependents.
Then go to Dajeej Farwaniya Finger Print Office (8AM-12 PM) along with Civil ID Kuwait /Passport/1 picture blue background. Staple one by one individually submit it on Reception. They give u small slip along with red color no. sticker and receptionist mention the submit date.
for Indians within 3-10 days may have chance but Pakistani/Bangladesh or Arabia nationals take more time to process. If delay u can approach mudir same building inside or to go south surrah ministry for to speed up ur good conduct certificate.

It was my personal experience that I got within 1 week PCC Kuwait but my Pakistani national friend got after 15 days by approach south surrah ministry.
All those seeking PCC being Pakistani, Egyptian or Bengali neational and unable to get PCC in given time. South Surra ministry is on the right side when you go fron 40Number on the right turn of Shuhada. No name is written there, its just high security building with Arabic text on right side where you can park the car and search on google maps with (Ministry of security for Chemical approval) name. Good luck

Nino22

Jul 28, 2018
Dear ALL

Hi,
I would like to ask where exactly in South Surrah and when you go there what do you do to make the process faster? Or do you apply for new one ?

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hi,
I would like to ask where exactly in South Surrah and when you go there what do you do to make the process faster? Or do you apply for new one ?
Please check my post up. Take ur passport copy, civil id copy n slip given from dajeej. The person who opens the door will see passport copy and type in computer and within 3/4 days u can get pcc after that. Esp if u r Pakistani like me. I kept visiting dajeej office for one month but the receptionist didn't say anything even mudeer in dajeej said it will take two months. Then finally if ound south surra building on Monday and got PCC on Thursday

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
All those seeking PCC being Pakistani, Egyptian or Bengali neational and unable to get PCC in given time. South Surra ministry is on the right side when you go fron 40Number on the right turn of Shuhada. No name is written there, its just high security building with Arabic text on right side where you can park the car and search on google maps with (Ministry of security for Chemical approval) name. Good luck
@Nino22

Nino22

Jul 28, 2018
Please check my post up. Take ur passport copy, civil id copy n slip given from dajeej. The person who opens the door will see passport copy and type in computer and within 3/4 days u can get pcc after that. Esp if u r Pakistani like me. I kept visiting dajeej office for one month but the receptionist didn't say anything even mudeer in dajeej said it will take two months. Then finally if ound south surra building on Monday and got PCC on Thursday
Hi,
Thank you for your quick reply, I'm from Egypt and it's been one and a half month now and every time I go there to dajeej they say not yet, so I will go to the place you mentioned inshallah, and as soon as I have any updates here I will also post to help other like you my friend,
Again Thank you so much

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hi,
Thank you for your quick reply, I'm from Egypt and it's been one and a half month now and every time I go there to dajeej they say not yet, so I will go to the place you mentioned inshallah, and as soon as I have any updates here I will also post to help other like you my friend,
Again Thank you so much

Yes Egyptians are also in same boat, the man said us also that it will take two months. Go to surrah tomorrow, in sha Allah u will get before eid. Then go dajeej and say that south surrah ministry said it will be done(one day early) as dajeej will take again one day to give u

gopsarbabu

Jun 23, 2014
Hi.

I collected the pcc form from canadian embassy and I hav a doubt in filling the form. There is a column for address where we stayed. I have the current adress details but do not exactly remember the room no and building no which was before 12 years. I stayed in city when I first landed in kuwait. At that time my cid address was different as it was given by my co. Is it necessary to submit all addresses or current address is enough for the form. Tks