+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get kuwait PCC from Kuwait?

jps101

Aug 14, 2020
Hello Guys,

I am an Indian national residing in Kuwait. So would I need a PCC from Indian Embassy as well ? or the PCC from Kuwait would be sufficient?

I had visited the CKGS (Indian passport and Visa application centre, Sharq), but they told me that the Indian embassy would issue a PCC only on receiving the request letter from the Canadian Authorities,

I have not yet received an ITA and expecting to receive it in the next draw, just want to be prepared with the documents.

Would really appreciate, if anyone can share their experience, Thank you in advance.
All the PCCs have to be provided for the countries you have stayed in for more than 6 months. For Kuwait (since you are already there, a PCC from

Ministry of the Interior
General Department for Criminal Evidence
Department of Identification and Automated Search,

is required. Additional information regarding this can be found on CIC website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/kuwait.html

For India, you need to get a PCC issued for the time in India from Indian authorities. For time spent in Kuwait, it'll be issued by the mentioned Kuwaiti authority only.

As far as the official request letter from Canadian authorities is concerned, it is definitely required for issuing a PCC for Kuwait. I have tried without it & couldn't. Hence you can submit a document in the PCC section after your ITA, saying the country that you are applying from requires an official IRCC request to issue the PCC.

Please refer to this for more information: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

Regarding getting Indian PCC issued from Indian Embassy in Kuwait, if someone else has done it can respond. However, the process from India is quite easier so check if applying from here is a possibility (because they usually give an appointment to be in person to collect the same, which might not be a possibility at this stage at least).

Hope this helps!

Regards
JPS

fsmerchant

Nov 14, 2019
NOC Code......
All the PCCs have to be provided for the countries you have stayed in for more than 6 months. For Kuwait (since you are already there, a PCC from

Ministry of the Interior

is required. Additional information regarding this can be found on CIC website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/kuwait.html

For India, you need to get a PCC issued for the time in India from Indian authorities. For time spent in Kuwait, it'll be issued by the mentioned Kuwaiti authority only.

As far as the official request letter from Canadian authorities is concerned, it is definitely required for issuing a PCC for Kuwait. I have tried without it & couldn't. Hence you can submit a document in the PCC section after your ITA, saying the country that you are applying from requires an official IRCC request to issue the PCC.

Please refer to this for more information: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/police-certificates.html

Regarding getting Indian PCC issued from Indian Embassy in Kuwait, if someone else has done it can respond. However, the process from India is quite easier so check if applying from here is a possibility (because they usually give an appointment to be in person to collect the same, which might not be a possibility at this stage at least).

Hope this helps!

Regards
JPS
Wait for ITA then go to Canadian embassy in Kuwait they will give you a form requesting for PCC submit this to the Kuwait police department for criminal evidences and you will get the PCC in one week

About PCC from India I did not apply as I have not stayed 6 months or more in the last 10 years so have not applied. However, you cannot apply from India. You need to apply through Indian embassy in Kuwait. If you do from India they may reject your application.

hope it helps

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020

Ministry of the Interior

Hope this helps!

Regards
JPS
For Indian PCC you don't have to go to the Indian Embassy, you can go the BLS center in Sharq and apply from there.

CKGS Application Center Sharq

India Passport and Visa Application Center Sharq
Behbahani Tower,
17th Floor,
Sharq, Kuwait

It's pretty straight forward, the guy at the reception will give you a form to fill out which you deposit.

https://www.kw.ckgs.in/application-centres/sharq.shtml

vdmello

Sep 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Experts,

I & my wife applied for the PCC (Good Conduct Certificate) by visiting the General Department of Criminal Evidences (Farwaniya) today, the police personnel at the reception counter took our documents and asked us to do the fingerprints, and photo. After which they have asked us to come next week.

We didn't receive any acknowledgement or any token with a number on it (As mentioned by many members on this thread).

Has anyone experienced a similar situation? If yes, please let me know if this is normal?

hope to receive the PCC next week.

Thanks & Regards,

Nino22

Jul 28, 2018
Hello Experts,

I & my wife applied for the PCC (Good Conduct Certificate) by visiting the General Department of Criminal Evidences (Farwaniya) today, the police personnel at the reception counter took our documents and asked us to do the fingerprints, and photo. After which they have asked us to come next week.

We didn't receive any acknowledgement or any token with a number on it (As mentioned by many members on this thread).

Has anyone experienced a similar situation? If yes, please let me know if this is normal?

Thanks & Regards,
Hi there, yes that'ts normal when you go to collect the pcc they will only ask to see your civil ID .

Good luck

vdmello

Sep 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Nino22,

It's a great relief to know that, thanks for the response.

Akhila93

Apr 7, 2019
Hello Experts,

Thanks & Regards,
Yeah its normal , even i also didnt receive any token , and i got after 2 days. Just check with them after 2 days with civil id..

joshytu

Dec 6, 2020
Hey guys, are you aware of any agencies who will go about and do this tasks?

Or the process to get PCC relatively easier than all other governmental tasks? Really don't want to spent a day going around in circles. Tried contacting Khadamat Express if they provided this service but they declined!

Akhila93

Apr 7, 2019
Hey guys, are you aware of any agencies who will go about and do this tasks?

Or the process to get PCC relatively easier than all other governmental tasks? Really don't want to spent a day going around in circles. Tried contacting Khadamat Express if they provided this service but they declined!
Are you currently in kuwait?

Akhila93

Apr 7, 2019
First go to canadana embassy , from there u will get a request form for pcc from kuwait. Take this letter to dajeej criminal evidence office with 2 passport size photos civil id copy passport copy. With in one week u will get pcc

joshytu

Dec 6, 2020
First go to canadana embassy , from there u will get a request form for pcc from kuwait. Take this letter to dajeej criminal evidence office with 2 passport size photos civil id copy passport copy. With in one week u will get pcc
Thanks for your help Akhila.

Few questions:
1) Do I need to take anything when I go to Canada Embassy for the request form? Any charge for this?
2) I know the criminal evidence building in dajeej: 2 passport size photos (kuwait format), civil id copy, passport copy only? No need for any stamp?
3) Any specific section in the criminal evidence building and whether any specific time to go there?

Akhila93

Apr 7, 2019
1. For me, they didnot ask anything , a lady in the reception counter just gave me the form, but take ita with you.
2.nothing
3.u can go morning, in google u can see the building entrance poc

Reactions: joshytu

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,
A question for all those who got a PCC from Kuwait, does it mention CANADA in the Requesting Country Column ?
My wife was working there for over 9 years and now she is back in India, I need to apply for her Kuwait PCC for her sponsorship, what is the easiest process to apply ?