+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get kuwait PCC from Kuwait?

joshytu

Dec 6, 2020
Hello All,
A question for all those who got a PCC from Kuwait, does it mention CANADA in the Requesting Country Column ?
My wife was working there for over 9 years and now she is back in India, I need to apply for her Kuwait PCC for her sponsorship, what is the easiest process to apply ?
yes it does mention CANADA in the Requesting Country Column.. you can do it through your friend or relative residing in the country.. the required documents are posted in this thread.

Reactions: nikolain

Ys246

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
Hi, I am applying for citizenship & I was born in Kuwait.
For city of birth, should I mention Kuwait or Farwaniya. As Kuwait is a small country I am not sure if Farwaniya is really a city.
let me know, thanks

vdmello

Sep 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
For city of birth, should I mention Kuwait or Farwaniya. As Kuwait is a small country I am not sure if Farwaniya is really a city.
let me know, thanks
Al Farwaniyah is an area of the Al Farwaniyah Governorate, located within the agglomeration of Kuwait City, Kuwait.

So yes, you can mention Kuwait City.

Reactions: Ys246 and Hchadda

Hchadda

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-02-2020
let me know, thanks
What's written in your passport? On my application i simply wrote Kuwait City, Kuwait. No issues or anything.

Ys246

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
What's written in your passport? On my application i simply wrote Kuwait City, Kuwait. No issues or anything.
my passport says place of birth Kuwait, but on Canadian passport they mention name of city instead of country.

vdmello

Sep 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello People,

Just Sharing an update.

People in Kuwait can now apply for Kuwait PCC from the "SAHEL" App; The Ministry of Interior, General Department for Criminal Evidence Office at Dajeej or the office at Mishref is no more accepting in-person applications.

The new process is simple, just download the Sahel App and authorize it using the Kuwait Mobile ID, you don't need to visit the embassy, nor do you need to fill application or give fingerprints or any other documents.

Thanks to the Kuwaiti authorities and digitalization, all you need to do is go to the MOI Services and Apply for a Criminal Clearance Certificate from the SAHEL app, select "CANADA" in the country, and the certificate will be immediately issued and available for download through the app.

As the process is relatively new and the APP is in Arabic, I wasn't aware of this change and visited the Dajeej office, then the Mishref Office and learnt the process a hard way.

Hopefully, you wont have to do the same hard work and I hope you find this info helpful...

rajkumarl

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Good Day,
I tried the Saheel app. it does not work for people who are outside the country. Is there any other way to apply and obtain this other than going through embassy as they took 3 months to get mine last time. looking forward to hearing from you guys on your experience applying for Kuwait PCC from Canada

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Good Day,
I tried the Saheel app. it does not work for people who are outside the country. Is there any other way to apply and obtain this other than going through embassy as they took 3 months to get mine last time. looking forward to hearing from you guys on your experience applying for Kuwait PCC from Canada
Hi rajkumarl

How did you manage to get the Kuwait PCC? I'm in Canada and need to apply for myself and spouse. Is there an easier/faster way of doing it rather than going to the Kuwait embassy here?

Thanks for the help.