+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to get kuwait PCC from Kuwait?

StevenRod

Jun 15, 2019
I still didn't receive it. I have asked for it via Kuwait embassy in my country in December. As for the price they told me once i get it i'll pay so i have no answer for that sorry.
Wow really you applied months ago and you still havent received it?

StevenRod

Jun 15, 2019
I still didn't receive it. I have asked for it via Kuwait embassy in my country in December. As for the price they told me once i get it i'll pay so i have no answer for that sorry.
But i dont get it ? wont your invitation expire ? so whats the point of getting the PCC after 6 months/?

StevenRod

Jun 15, 2019
Hi all,
So if I understand correctly I have to wait for the embassy to give me a request form to ask for the police certificate?

I work part time in Kuwait and I'll be coming in January, can I try to get it without the request form from the Canadian embassy?

Btw I am a french national.

Thank you

Hi kindly advise as i did not receive any receipt they just said to come next week and then the lockdown happened and is on ever since.

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi kindly advise as i did not receive any receipt they just said to come next week and then the lockdown happened and is on ever since.
Actually they didn't ask for it yet. Maybe they are late or won't be needing it I really have no idea anymore

Akhila93

Apr 7, 2019
Hello can any one advice me how to take pcc from kuwait for canada immigeration . As i am the secondary applicant my husband is the primary one so please tell what all documents should i needed,

Genius 11

May 4, 2017
Hello can any one advice me how to take pcc from kuwait for canada immigeration . As i am the secondary applicant my husband is the primary one so please tell what all documents should i needed,
Contact this number +965 65162186. He will help you to get the Kuwait PCC.

fsmerchant

Nov 14, 2019
NOC Code......
Contact this number +965 65162186. He will help you to get the Kuwait PCC.
I just recieve an ITA from IRCC. Still filling the E-Apr..Not sure when do we need PCC and cannot see any tab on it..Do we need it while submitting documents to IRCC or while we are landing to Canada. Please help

ShaJab

Aug 6, 2020
All those seeking PCC being Pakistani, Egyptian or Bengali neational and unable to get PCC in given time. South Surra ministry is on the right side when you go fron 40Number on the right turn of Shuhada. No name is written there, its just high security building with Arabic text on right side where you can park the car and search on google maps with (Ministry of security for Chemical approval) name. Good luck
Can you please share the exact location of this building?

liadonald

Aug 9, 2020
Hi All - Anyone struggling with Kuwait PCC, please inbox me. I can get in touch with a reliable and affordable service provider who would help you obtain quick PCC from Kuwait. Please Inbox me. Thanks.
Hi adey786, please let me know how to contact you. Thanks.

jps101

Aug 14, 2020
HI
Has anyone applied for Kuwait PCC from Kuwait Embassy in India?

From the information I have, I understand that an official request letter is required from IRCC for PCC addressed to Kuwait Embassy. And only a 'Document saying - I am applying from a country that requires official IRCC request for PCC' - is to be submitted in the PCC column while submitting the application after ITA.

Please suggest.

Thanks

jps101

Aug 14, 2020
HI
Has anyone applied for Kuwait PCC from Kuwait Embassy in India?

From the information I have, I understand that an official request letter is required from IRCC for PCC addressed to Kuwait Embassy. And only a 'Document saying - I am applying from a country that requires official IRCC request for PCC' - is to be submitted in the PCC column while submitting the application after ITA.

Please suggest.

Thanks
Can anyone guide on this query please? I do not want the application to get cancelled because of a document being not available (again!) Not sure if I can apply for PCC without that official letter request. Even if I do, not sure if there will be a receipt provided which can be submitted to IRCC as a proof of application!

Any thoughts?

Thanks
JPS