Halim92

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi.

I collected the pcc form from canadian embassy and I hav a doubt in filling the form. There is a column for address where we stayed. I have the current adress details but do not exactly remember the room no and building no which was before 12 years. I stayed in city when I first landed in kuwait. At that time my cid address was different as it was given by my co. Is it necessary to submit all addresses or current address is enough for the form. Tks
Write the address as per your Civil ID. The address is irrelevant to Kuwait PCC.I'm Jordaninan and in my case to took around 8 days to issue the PCC and that was in last Ramadan.

gopsarbabu

Jun 23, 2014
Write the address as per your Civil ID. The address is irrelevant to Kuwait PCC.I'm Jordaninan and in my case to took around 8 days to issue the PCC and that was in last Ramadan.
Tks for ur reply. Is it mandatory we write the old address. I don't have copy of old civil id also. Is current address enough

Halim92

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Tks for ur reply. Is it mandatory we write the old address. I don't have copy of old civil id also. Is current address enough
I believe it's irrelevant. The officer their will take your fingerprints, and it will be compared against their database. Some people don't even mention their address.

gopsarbabu

Jun 23, 2014
I believe it's irrelevant. The officer their will take your fingerprints, and it will be compared against their database. Some people don't even mention their address.
Thanks. I am also of the same opinion that they r checking only against civil id no. Just need to confirm. Thank you so much for ur prompt response

sebin sabu

Sep 3, 2019
Hallo friends,
How can i get PCC request form' from the Canadian Embassy in Kuwait. can i collect direct from embassy or download from net.

adey786

Jun 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-01-16
Doc's Request.
13-01-16
Nomination.....
08-12-15
AOR Received.
05-01-16
File Transfer...
03-03-16
Med's Done....
13-01-16
Passport Req..
08-05-16
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-16
Hi All - Anyone struggling with Kuwait PCC, please inbox me. I can get in touch with a reliable and affordable service provider who would help you obtain quick PCC from Kuwait. Please Inbox me. Thanks.

Renju Roy

Sep 7, 2019
Hi all,
A newbie here,I thoroughly went though the application process for spousal visa.

I need to know, how to get PCC from Kuwait.

Currently I'm working in Kuwait,and what I understood is ,we can send the application for PR,t post that the CIC will sent a letter requesting a PCC ,

Is this assumption is correct?

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi all,
So if I understand correctly I have to wait for the embassy to give me a request form to ask for the police certificate?

I work part time in Kuwait and I'll be coming in January, can I try to get it without the request form from the Canadian embassy?

Btw I am a french national.

Thank you

Nino22

Jul 28, 2018
Hi all,
So if I understand correctly I have to wait for the embassy to give me a request form to ask for the police certificate?

I work part time in Kuwait and I'll be coming in January, can I try to get it without the request form from the Canadian embassy?

Btw I am a french national.

Thank you
Hi,
I made my pcc in October and I only gave them copy of my passport, residency, and my civil ID, one with blue background, they just made mine without a request from the embassy, so I'm pretty sure you can make yours.
Cheers

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi,
I made my pcc in October and I only gave them copy of my passport, residency, and my civil ID, one with blue background, they just made mine without a request from the embassy, so I'm pretty sure you can make yours.
Cheers
Great thanks, can you tell me how much time did it take to get as I need to plan my stay there for the said time.

Nino22

Jul 28, 2018
Great thanks, can you tell me how much time did it take to get as I need to plan my stay there for the said time.
I'm not really sure how long it takes exactly, they said 2 weeks as I'm from Egypt but the first pcc I made took 2 month but the second time I made it, it was ready in about 3 weeks, so prepare for 10 days or more and you can leave as soon as you get your pcc.

StevenRod

Jun 15, 2019
Hi kindly advise as i did not receive any receipt they just said to come next week and then the lockdown happened and is on ever since.

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
can you please tell me what was the cost you had to pay for your PCC in dajeej?
I still didn't receive it. I have asked for it via Kuwait embassy in my country in December. As for the price they told me once i get it i'll pay so i have no answer for that sorry.