+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

Annela

Jul 26, 2022
Hello guys, i just submitted my passport for stamping to the vfs office today (26 july). Hows the timeline on getting the passport stamped and updated status to approved on gckey account? Its a work permit visa from tanzania. Please help guys!
Regards
Annela.

Ali abedini

Jul 26, 2022
Hello
I've received my PPR mail on June 15th for study permit from turkey and I sent my passport June 17th and till this day when ever i track my application it says its under process at IRCC office
Its been about 40 days so far
Does somebody know how long will it take?
And if its unusual , who should I call?

mayrose01

Oct 7, 2018
Hello! I have received my PPR mail on June 22, 2022 for PR online application PR Portal-AIPP, outland applicant from Philippines. I submitted to VFS Manila on July 4,2022. Received by IRCC on July 5, 2022 for processing. Up to this date I track my application and it says it is still under process at IRCC office. Does anybody know How long is the processing time for visa stamping? Any advice who should I call? Or steps to do?

Bonothereagle

Star Member
Aug 22, 2022
Hello! I have received my PPR mail on June 22, 2022 for PR online application PR Portal-AIPP, outland applicant from Philippines. I submitted to VFS Manila on July 4,2022. Received by IRCC on July 5, 2022 for processing. Up to this date I track my application and it says it is still under process at IRCC office. Does anybody know How long is the processing time for visa stamping? Any advice who should I call? Or steps to do?
did you receive your passport already?

Bonothereagle

Star Member
Aug 22, 2022
Please I submitted to London vfs for Copr visa as permanent resident. They haven’t returned my passport yet and they’ve issued others theirs. I’m becoming worried. Are they going to reopen my application or what? Can they reject my PPR letter? Its been a month
did u receive your passport already? can you share timeline?

Agam Johal

Aug 7, 2022
Hey y’all !
I am from India
And I’ve submitted my passport for stamping on 29th june
And today is 24th august and no update till now
I contacted high commission of canada in new delhi
And they simply told me to co-operate
But I have no patience left in me
What should I do ?

Bonothereagle

Star Member
Aug 22, 2022
Received reply from London VO

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). This is in response to your recent enquiry.

Please note that the London office currently has a high volume of documents for printing and therefore print times are longer than the average time expected for visa offices worldwide, which is 4 weeks.

While we are unable to provide a processing timeline in light of the above, we assure you we are working to send you your documents as soon as is possible in the circumstances.

We trust that this information will be of assistance and thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.

Best regards,

London, UK

Agam Johal

Aug 7, 2022
Received reply from London VO

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). This is in response to your recent enquiry.

Please note that the London office currently has a high volume of documents for printing and therefore print times are longer than the average time expected for visa offices worldwide, which is 4 weeks.

While we are unable to provide a processing timeline in light of the above, we assure you we are working to send you your documents as soon as is possible in the circumstances.

We trust that this information will be of assistance and thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.

Best regards,

London, UK
Hey !
can you please elaborate what did you ask the VO
And plus my application is submitted in NEW DELHI
Do reply

cerave

Mar 20, 2022
Any idea how long the IRCC in Paris take for visa stamping?

This is for a TRV (visitor) visa. I have sent my passport for stamping after having received a passport request letter.

Bonothereagle

Star Member
Aug 22, 2022
Any idea how long the IRCC in Paris take for visa stamping?

This is for a TRV (visitor) visa. I have sent my passport for stamping after having received a passport request letter.
I believe Paris VO is fast. Maybe 3 weeks but not sure. You can contact them via email/webform.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Any idea on what the current processing time at NDVO is for CoPR. I may have to apply for a U S visa around the same time so any advice on what to do would be appreciated.
I am yet to submit my passport post PPR.