+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

Bloodstar

Jun 8, 2022
Hello, everyone!

Does anyone know how long it takes for passport stamping in Ankara (Turkey)?
Canadian embassy in Ankara got our passports on November 7. I got my passport with visa after 1,5 weeks, my wife still didn't get it (she is waiting more than a month!). My wife is the main applicant by the way. Has anyone encountered this problem?

We have written a lot of emails, but they don't answer anything. It is impossible to reach them.

Thank you.

TTBR

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
Does anyone know if it's possible to stamp a visa sticker in a country other than the country of residence? Let's say a person permanently lives in Russia, but sends the passport to an embassy in Thailand during a long travel.

Bloodstar

Jun 8, 2022
Does anyone know if it's possible to stamp a visa sticker in a country other than the country of residence? Let's say a person permanently lives in Russia, but sends the passport to an embassy in Thailand during a long travel.
Yes. I am from Russia and sent the passport to embassy in Turkey - no problem. You can send your passport from any country where VFS Global works (it's authorized visa center by IRCC)

Reactions: TTBR

SaM2022MaS

Nov 29, 2022
Hello,
Anyone try with VFS in Israel, sent the original passport, any idea about the processing time to get the passport with visa, supervisa application

One-step2020

Sep 24, 2021
Hello, everyone!

Does anyone know how long it takes for passport stamping in Ankara (Turkey)?
Canadian embassy in Ankara got our passports on November 7. I got my passport with visa after 1,5 weeks, my wife still didn't get it (she is waiting more than a month!). My wife is the main applicant by the way. Has anyone encountered this problem?

We have written a lot of emails, but they don't answer anything. It is impossible to reach them.

Thank you.
Hi,
Did u get your passport back. Same here my wife submitted here passport on 16th Nov and nothing till now

Di123456

May 19, 2022
Hi,
Did u get your passport back. Same here my wife submitted here passport on 16th Nov and nothing till now
in which country you have submitted passport ? , Because I have the same thing my wife’s passport submitted to singapore ircc office since 21st Nov but still it is under process

Di123456

May 19, 2022
Hello
I've received my PPR mail on June 15th for study permit from turkey and I sent my passport June 17th and till this day when ever i track my application it says its under process at IRCC office
Its been about 40 days so far
Does somebody know how long will it take?
And if its unusual , who should I call?
did u try to contact? . Did they give any reply?

mtavakolig

Jan 15, 2020
Hi everyone,
I got PPR on April 7th, but I have changed my passport and submitted my new passport and a copy of the previous passport together and received by IRCC on April 13th. Do you have any idea how much time it takes to be processed? I want to book my flight, but I have doubts about receiving my passport on time.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi everyone,
I got PPR on April 7th, but I have changed my passport and submitted my new passport and a copy of the previous passport together and received by IRCC on April 13th. Do you have any idea how much time it takes to be processed? I want to book my flight, but I have doubts about receiving my passport on time.
Best not to book flights before your Passport comes back. The time taken depends on the country you submitted the passport.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay