+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

mohitbahl

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Guys one question. I submitted my passport in person at VFS Delhi 2 days ago. They had also asked for height/eye color details as well, which I forgot to mention on a sheet of paper. I have submitted this detail today via webform. I just want to understand if I did the right thing or what could be the next thing on this?

US2CAfam

Jul 21, 2022
Hi All,
I received my PPR request on 3rd June and did send my passport along with other required documents. However, I received another PPR email today. Has anyone else faced this issue? Will this cause any problem?

Regards,
Abhijith
Hi Abhijith,

I am in a similar situation. I first received a PPR asking me to send my Passports to VFS NewYork. I have submitted everything and once it is received by VFS and sent to the IRCC office in New York, IRCC sent a new RFV letter with instructions asking me to send the Passports to Ottawa directly this time.
I didn't receive my passports back yet. IRCC received our passports on July 12th and VFS tracking still says our passports are at IRCC New York office.
I'm curious what did your new PPR email say? Can you tell?

Regards,
Sri

Shibili

Jul 24, 2022
Hi , I submitted passport in banglore bluedart at 11th july 2022 . I got back my stamped passport in july 18th.

uanvesh

Jul 25, 2022
Hello All, got "ready for visa" email on May 25th and another email on June 23rd asking for new photos, I have mailed the packet on June 27th to Ottawa office. My IRCC account was updated with "approved" visa status on July 22nd, when can I expect them to mail my passport?

Regards

Ali abedini

Jul 26, 2022
Hello
I've received my PPR mail jun 15th for study permit from turkey and i sent my passport june 17th and till this day when ever i track my application it says its under process at IRCC office
Its been about 40 days so far
Does somebody know how long will it take?
And if its unusual , who should i call?

Last edited:

Annela

Jul 26, 2022
Hello
I've received my PPR mail jun 15th for study permit from turkey and i sent my passport june 17th and till this day when ever i track my application it says its under process at IRCC office
Hello, i just from the IRCC website that if you havent received your passport in 20 business days, contact the office in which you sent tour passport (VFS) good luck to you.

Annela

Jul 26, 2022
Hello All, got "ready for visa" email on May 25th and another email on June 23rd asking for new photos, I have mailed the packet on June 27th to Ottawa office. My IRCC account was updated with "approved" visa status on July 22nd, when can I expect them to mail my passport?

Regards
For applicants in US probably 7 to 8 days.

sinfrusc

Jul 26, 2022
Hello
Hello,
I have the same problem too. I got passport request letter on June 18th and sent passport on June 23rd. It has been in IRCC Turkey office since then but I have not got any updates. I am also beginning to get worried but there is nothing I can do. Have you got any updates in your GCKEY account recently?

Annela

Jul 26, 2022
Hey

Same here haven't received it yet. Reached IRCC office on 23rd March. No update yet. Due to the sharp increase in ticket fares have booked the tickets to May 10th. Hope to receive them soon.

Do we have to reply to the ready for visa mail. Can someone suggested if there's a way to get in touch with them to get an update on our profile
Hey, have you received your passport?

Annela

Jul 26, 2022
Hello,
I have the same problem too. I got passport request letter on June 18th and sent passport on June 23rd. It has been in IRCC Turkey office since then but I have not got any updates. I am also beginning to get worried but there is nothing I can do. Have you got any updates in your GCKEY account recently?
Try to contact the vfs turkey office and also send a webform on your gckey account.