+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi, I'm a bit troubled. I'm FSW-O, Pakistan. I submitted my passport last Monday, and now it's Eid holidays. I am wondering since I submitted to the IRCC Office in Islamabad. Will the Eid holidays affect the receipt of passport? I'm not sure if the embassy is operational during Eid hols. If anyone knows, please let me know

Klav

Jul 15, 2021
hello everyone

I submitted my passport in person to vfs in rabat on February 28th vfs tracking shows it's under process from march 1st .I am still waiting for my passport.
is it normal that the visa stamping might take over 18 days?
Hi! Do you mind sharing your timeline for Rabat VO?

JASLEEN46

May 19, 2022
hello everyone,
we have sent my husband's passport for stamp and it was received by vfs delhi on 29 april and since that no update . can anyone please share their timeline or do you the processing times.
thank you

JASLEEN46

May 19, 2022
Did you get a tracking number after reaching VFS ? (This is different from bluedart tracking) Once you track it what’s the status it shows? Has it reached IRCC for processing ?
YES, It says under processing. but its been a month .is it normal that its taking about a month for stamping .

SUMO2385

Aug 19, 2019
YES, It says under processing. but its been a month .is it normal that its taking about a month for stamping .
Same My dad is waiting since May 3rd for his passport to get stamped. His visitor visa is approved and my dad already sent his passport around end of April but It's still showing the message that IRCC received the passport on 05/03 and is under processing.