Med's Done....
10-05-2010
Passport Req..
praying
VISA ISSUED...
praying more
LANDED..........
just hoping for the best...
I am desesperate,lonely,hopeless and missing my husband very much!! My sponsorship was denied because 2yrs ago i did not go through medicals ( i wasn´t even going, i wasn´t part of my husband´s app),today i face the harsh reality that i might never be able te reunite ever again with my husband!!!What life waits ahead for mr?? NOTHING. Despair is my name.

pauline regina

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
sao paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-06-2010
AOR Received.
13-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-09-2010
Med's Done....
10-05-2010
Passport Req..
praying
VISA ISSUED...
praying more
LANDED..........
HoneyBird said:
somedays i dont feel married..if my husband was with me...maybe i wont be going through all these emotions..
i want to also do some stuff before i migrate..short courses etc...but since we dont know how long the embassy would take, its like my life is in limbo and i cant make a decision to start something...so that sucks.
and i have exhausted all my leave at my workplace.
i am no long intersted in working i just feel like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
i am making every effort to getmyself ready to migrate but i just wish we had a time line from the embassy that i could live by. it would definitely make it easier to live with.
I too am going through these horrible emotions, nothing can be worese to what we are facing right now !

pauline regina

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
sao paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-06-2010
AOR Received.
13-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-09-2010
Med's Done....
10-05-2010
Passport Req..
praying
VISA ISSUED...
praying more
LANDED..........
Cdagal said:
Every day I wish I could just pack up mine and my children's lives and head for Brazil. I spend every minute of every day thinking of him and missing him so much it hurts to breathe. This is the most difficult time in our lives, but I know it is only temporary, thank god.
This isn´t life on earth...it´s living hell. Waiting on hold for answers to move on with your life, is the worst punishment one can endure. I am hopless and frustrated....

pauline regina

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
sao paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-06-2010
AOR Received.
13-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-09-2010
Med's Done....
10-05-2010
Passport Req..
praying
VISA ISSUED...
praying more
LANDED..........
kokobsb said:
only one sentence can describe the whole processing time hell and the painly gap of distance.

what doesnt kill you makes you stronger.
Everyday i wake up beleiving this IS the day i will receive the best news ever to be with my husband...and news never come...

pauline regina

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
sao paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-06-2010
AOR Received.
13-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-09-2010
Med's Done....
10-05-2010
Passport Req..
praying
VISA ISSUED...
praying more
LANDED..........
HoneyBird said:
somedays i dont feel married..if my husband was with me...maybe i wont be going through all these emotions..
i want to also do some stuff before i migrate..short courses etc...but since we dont know how long the embassy would take, its like my life is in limbo and i cant make a decision to start something...so that sucks.
and i have exhausted all my leave at my workplace.
i am no long intersted in working i just feel like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh....
i am making every effort to getmyself ready to migrate but i just wish we had a time line from the embassy that i could live by. it would definitely make it easier to live with.
I feel the same...this is so sad....i am hopeless....
I fe

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
BeShoo said:
I thought about it just being too hard to be in an international relationship, but there's really no alternative. He's the one. I can't keep living without him. There really is no other choice, no matter how hard it is, and what I have to give up for it.
Exactly...I never intentionally went looking for an international relationship. Infact when I met him I was only looking for friends so I could know more about this big ol world...but now that I have met him...there is no one else and I will do whatever it takes to have him here with me. Some days though it is really difficult to think about how far apart we are and how long it could take.

Tallen

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/05/2010
AOR Received.
14/06/2010
File Transfer...
29/06/2010
Med's Done....
12/04/2010
Passport Req..
26/01/2011
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/2011
LANDED..........
29/11/2011
BeShoo said:
I thought about it just being too hard to be in an international relationship, but there's really no alternative. He's the one. I can't keep living without him. There really is no other choice, no matter how hard it is, and what I have to give up for it.
You cannot look for True Love, True Love finds you in the most unexpected places. I also believe you only get one chance at True Love. We did not CHOOSE as you said to “be in an international relationship,” or find True Love so far away, but we did. We are ALL doing the hardest thing imaginable for a couple to go though. Each day I wake up knowing we are now one day closer to holding each other forever.. I think this is the one thought that helps keep things in perspective at times. The time we wait may seem so long, but in the hour glass of forever.. It’s just a few grains of sand. :)

As hard as things may feel at times, we will never give up on US, the family we dream of, our future together, we have come too far not continue to walk on our path together. . Yes it takes Months, and we are trying to be strong, and support each other when we are feeling down. This forum helps, as well as some my wife reads, to hear stories of others in hardship and happiness. To hear of people being approved by the same office around our time.. Track-it helps as we get hope as we see applications approved for the month we are in. (now 10 of 38 approved now for May/2010.) Yes each case is different; however it is still a source of hope.

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/family-class

So desperate to hold each other, but for now we wait, sharing time as best we can though watching movies together, talking online, sharing photos and videos of just day to day life, Video calls, and calls by phone.

"Love you can find anywhere, but True Love you would cross oceans for" ~ Cupid

pauline regina

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
sao paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-06-2010
AOR Received.
13-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-09-2010
Med's Done....
10-05-2010
Passport Req..
praying
VISA ISSUED...
praying more
LANDED..........
Why so much suffering? Couples just want to be together, husband and wife just want to live together , being forced to be apart is the worst thing!!!! I am already 53,my husband 52..how old will we bebefore we can be together??never.

HoneyBird

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Jun 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2011
Perhaps he needs to move to where you live? ^^^

pauline regina

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
sao paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-06-2010
AOR Received.
13-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-09-2010
Med's Done....
10-05-2010
Passport Req..
praying
VISA ISSUED...
praying more
LANDED..........
HoneyBird said:
Perhaps he needs to move to where you live? ^^^
He´s also from my country...i wish he really would come back...but i doubt it..he wants a better life....i am the one enduring all the pain.have mercy.

HoneyBird

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Jun 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2011
well i think honestly something is amiss in your relationship if he does not want to come back.

pauline regina

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
sao paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-06-2010
AOR Received.
13-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-09-2010
Med's Done....
10-05-2010
Passport Req..
praying
VISA ISSUED...
praying more
LANDED..........
CharlieD10 said:
I am currently looking at this situation. My husband returns to Canada next month, and we are looking at spending the next 6-18 months apart. I know many people are going to find it strange that they never see my husband, but I am wearing wedding rings and calling myself Mrs. Even he didn't understand when we started looking into this PR thing, that it was going to be so expensive and mean so much time apart, as I was denied a visitor's visa. At one point, I got so overwhelmed looking at all that is required, I told him to go home and forget me!
Being apart is the worst that can happen. I am married, wearing my ring,and waiting..waiting..and waiting..we are apart for 2yrs..how many more can one endure??? it´s so depressing..

pauline regina

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
sao paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-06-2010
AOR Received.
13-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-09-2010
Med's Done....
10-05-2010
Passport Req..
praying
VISA ISSUED...
praying more
LANDED..........
HoneyBird said:
well i think honestly something is amiss in your relationship if he does not want to come back.
Oh Lord...after all this daily suffering to find that your husband chooses a country over you.....

giggles1985

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo>Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 16, 2010
Doc's Request.
August 25, 2010
AOR Received.
July 22, 2010
File Transfer...
July 28, 2010
Med's Done....
Feb 03, 2010
Passport Req..
Sept 16, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 05, 2010
LANDED..........
Oct 09, 2010
pauline regina said:
Everyday i wake up beleiving this IS the day i will receive the best news ever to be with my husband...and news never come...
This is probably the quickest way to burn yourself out. You will do better dealing with the wait if you believe that it will be a long time and are prepared to wait it out. I am currently dealing with this myself. I was pretty prepared for a long wait and it didn't bother me that much, I am patient, I know it will come in time. Then something happened that I thought it would definately be soon and ever since then I am only hanging on day by day hoping to hear that final news.... It has been much harder since my mindset changed :(

We just have to remember that we will all get there. I'm sure for most of us there's plenty of good things about being where you are right now that you will miss when you're gone. Try to make the best of it and hang in there.

pauline regina

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
sao paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-06-2010
AOR Received.
13-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-09-2010
Med's Done....
10-05-2010
Passport Req..
praying
VISA ISSUED...
praying more
LANDED..........
My problem is very serious..my sponsorship was denied...my papers are in my country´s consulate..and i am just waiting and waiting...for their final decision ..that can be a big NO !!! That´s what´s just killing me slowly..then what?? appeal?? it takes ages before a hearing...how hard can this be...?